Author Topic: Asking how to make F2 F3 cheat in touhou 10.5 SWR story mode  (Read 3468 times)

I know these only work on VS com or practice mode, anyone know how to program the game so those F2 and F3 cheat (fill up the card gauge cheat) works on story mod?

Drake

Re: Asking how to make F2 F3 cheat in touhou 10.5 SWR story mode
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
No. Why do you want this.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 02:23:10 AM »
No. Why do you want this.

pretty much what he said. This isnt possible, much less necessary. It would completely defeat the purpose of story mode.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:22:13 PM by スカーレットの兄弟-XephyrEnigma »
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »
Euhh is it wrong that I ask for help? No, I don't have any kind of special purpose, this is just for fun and just an ordinary cheating. Please if anyone can help or find a way to it, I would be gladly to thanks, that's all.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 05:22:26 PM »
You could probably use cheatengine or something to emulate the effects.  But yeah, I recommend just practicing more :V.  The effects ARE useful for netplay training though (infinite lifebar specifically).

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 08:52:06 PM »
While I understand your desire to cheat to have a little more fun with the game, I don't believe that story mode is difficult to warrant cheating at all. In my opinion, you're really doing yourself a disservice by wanting to play the game this way.  Once the "fun" wears out, you'll likely never play the game again.

Unfortunately, I don't have any advice to help you achieve what you want. Using the cheat engine or any other program to modify memory values might help. If not, then you're stuck trying to create a mod of your own.

It's just not worth it, really.