Author Topic: Nitroid by Desunoya☆  (Read 3473 times)

Gesh86

• Buddha may forgive you...
  • but Byakuren won't!
Nitroid by Desunoya☆
« on: June 02, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »
This game has been out for a few months now.  It's a puzzle-platformer where you control Nitori (duh). You may not have a Power Suit, but  it still seems very neat from the demo. it doesn't seem to get much attention, though.

http://www.desunoya.sakura.ne.jp/product/nitroid/ - here's the link to Desunoya's page

http://www.desunoya.sakura.ne.jp/product/nitroid/data/nitroid_tr.zip - here's the download for the trial-version. It's just World 1.

What do you guys/girls think?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 09:16:52 AM by Gesh86 »

Re: Nitroid by Desunoya☆
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 01:00:07 AM »
Looks sorta cool.  I was expecting it to be more... Metroidy though.

Gesh86

• but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 09:20:02 AM »
So did I. Though with Desunoya, it's no surprise that it's very puzzley. They did make MariAri and Fortune Star Panic.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 09:48:52 PM »
I don't know.. I like your commentary style maybe? :P It reminds me of Michael_2010 if you happen to know him...

Gesh86

• but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 10:36:54 AM »
I don't know.. I like your commentary style maybe? :P It reminds me of Michael_2010 if you happen to know him...

Oh? You looked up the videos I made :3 (not like you can choose anyone else's about it on YT)

Never heard of him, but I searched for him out of curiosity. His accent seems German, and since he knows what "Werthers Original" is, he must be as well. So there's what reminds you of him.

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 04:22:23 PM »
I've played it. It's quite fun, and while there's some rough spots it's actually not horribly difficult.

Until you get to World 5.