Author Topic: Nation Leaders meets the Touhous  (Read 1850 times)

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
Nation Leaders meets the Touhous
« on: April 15, 2015, 09:04:42 AM »
What if the leaders of every nations are secretly meeting with the Touhous behind the public? Government Conspiracy, anyone?
If so, which nation leader will meet who? And what will they be talking about?

My idea:
John F Kennedy chews out Yukari for starting the Cuban Missile Crisis, and dumps her before going to resolve it peacefully.  Yukari responds by shooting him in the head with a sniper rifle.
Richard Nixon makes a second phone call after the one with Neil Armstrong, to taunt Moonbitch Yorihime, saying that his nation succeeded in putting two humans on the moon.
President Park Geung-Hye of South Korea discusses with Byakuren on how the conflict with North Korea can be resolved peacefully. While at the same time, Kim Jong-Un asks Miko for advice on the best way to kick some American asses.
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Tribow

• pichuun
Re: Nation Leaders meets the Touhous
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 03:07:38 AM »
The American government have been trying to make a pact with the lunarians for decades, but the lunarians won't listen until that flag is off the moon.

oh look at that, new gifs
(I apologize if I made you constantly reload)

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 04:42:35 AM »
I have an idea similar to this as well. I for one would like to know the state of Gensokyo during world war 2. I did something like this in the news articles in a game I am playing called Supremacy 1914.

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 10:02:36 AM »
Great, now you're making me imagine Obama and Putin as Touhous hanging out in Gensokyo. :V