Author Topic: Steam Thread  (Read 3062 times)

fondue

• excuse me
Steam Thread
« on: November 23, 2012, 06:54:07 PM »
Moved from LJ. Post steam related stuff, issues and maybe even game suggestions here.
Tank you for Matsuri for moving :>

So now, because of all the prices being lowered for the Autumn Sale thingy, I had no idea what to buy. So I decided it on The Walking Dead.
I had only ?4 to spend, so I gave myself ?10 steam credit. More than enough to buy the game. So I went to the store to buy it. Guess what?
THE GAME WENT UP BY ?5
Oh god I'm so pissed right now. Any other good games I should buy? I wanted to help Clementine and Lee :<

Has anyone here had some steam related troubles?

e: oh ya forgot to say, the game's price went up beyond my reach
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 12:16:01 AM by ☯fonduemaster☯ »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: steam you fucking troll
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »
So like, there's a thread on this in Akyu's. You know, the gaming board
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 06:58:44 PM »
So like, there's a thread on this in Akyu's. You know, the gaming board
Yah but that's for the games itself. Not for, like, steam, or any other place where you buy the games.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 11:51:11 PM »
You're asking what game you should buy, and if anyone else had trouble buying games. Fits there quite fine
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 12:05:05 AM »
The thread in Akyu's is specifically for sales and bundles and stuff-- less for recommendations, discussion, and melodrama. Keeps it less cluttered that way.

I'll move this thread to AA if it's less for rageposting and more for discussing recommendations and Steam trouble, separate from the sale/bundle thread. Deal?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 12:08:08 AM »
The thread in Akyu's is specifically for sales and bundles and stuff-- less for recommendations, discussion, and melodrama. Keeps it less cluttered that way.

I'll move this thread to AA if it's less for rageposting and more for discussing recommendations and Steam trouble, separate from the sale/bundle thread. Deal?
Well you know better than me without a doubt. If it won't cause any trouble from other members or anything like that, deal. Also, I'll change the title once it's moved. Thank you~

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 12:12:02 AM »
Done and done.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Steam Thread
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 12:30:55 AM »
I only ever buy bundles so I don't know what to tell ya, mate :/

As for games, I can always recommend Space Pirates And Zombies (on sale as of this post for like $3.40 or >2 Euros?)
Dungeons of Dredmor is also a personal favorite, but I dunno if you like Rougelikes. It's also on sale for some ungodly low amount, as i it weren't cheap enough in the first place. (like $2.50 for the entire game+DLC package, 10 bucks normally)
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
Re: Steam Thread
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 01:23:26 AM »
Dark Souls this weekend for 15$. A little pricey, but oh so worth it.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra