Author Topic: Touhou Maiden: Defiant of Shrine Maiden English Translation  (Read 30545 times)

Re: Touhou Maiden: Defiant of Shrine Maiden English Translation
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:00 AM »
Would it be possible to request some kind of translation for the status screens and stuff? I think having some quick reference guide (or even better, reference images) would make playing through the game much more convenient, at least until the translation patch proper gets released.

HGH

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 06:50:33 PM »
Oh hey, an update.
Cripes, the book content mentioned in the latest video /document seems like it was pretty horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through so much of it.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 11:32:12 PM »
So, how does one get the .csv files anyway?  I've tried changing the file extension on the Image.pak file, but when I go to open the result, it crashes Excel, saying something about it taking too many resources.  Does that basically mean that basically my computer's too weak to handle it?  Would be disappointing since I wanted to try some stuff out, see if I can do anything with it despite knowing nothing initially of editing game files.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
So, how does one get the .csv files anyway?  I've tried changing the file extension on the Image.pak file, but when I go to open the result, it crashes Excel, saying something about it taking too many resources.  Does that basically mean that basically my computer's too weak to handle it?  Would be disappointing since I wanted to try some stuff out, see if I can do anything with it despite knowing nothing initially of editing game files.

I was able to extract some of the Image.pak after a ton a crashes. I ended up getting the attack animations.

Jq1790

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012, 11:47:44 PM »
What were you using to extract?  I've tried one or two things and they don't seem to work on the PAK file.  They don't even realize it IS one!

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2012, 11:57:23 PM »
This is what I used.

Jq1790

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 12:10:33 AM »
This is what I used.
What do I do with the ZLib file in the tool's folder?  I've tried just using the .exe, but it gives me an error.  (If needed I'll screencap said error)

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 12:13:03 AM »
Just put everything in the game folder.

Jq1790

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 12:30:19 AM »
I did that(I put the DoSM Tool and the ZLib thing in the folder I have for DoSM(the game).  I also selected the game's folder for the place to put the resulting files, but then this error came up.
[attach=1]

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 12:32:16 AM »
I did that(I put the DoSM Tool and the ZLib thing in the folder I have for DoSM(the game).  I also selected the game's folder for the place to put the resulting files, but then this error came up.
[attach=1]

That kept happening when I tried to extract some images. All you can do it uncheck the images that are causing problems.