Author Topic: Hooray video games for sale! UPDATED MORE GAMES OH BOY!  (Read 3354 times)

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Hooray video games for sale! UPDATED MORE GAMES OH BOY!
« on: May 10, 2012, 02:35:03 PM »
tl;dr I lost my job because of wobbles so hey here's some video games for sale that survived the last "oh god we're moving" purge.
All games include case and manual unless otherwise stated and all for American systems. 
OPEN TO NEGOTIATION and combining into package deals, but these prices are pretty much par for Amazon/eBay for the condition they're in so please no crazy moon lowballing  :ohdear:

PS1:
Soul Blade - $5
Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 and FF2) - $10
Final Fantasy Anthology (FF5 and FF6) - $10; has the bonus soundtrack but no manual
Arc the Lad Collection with all the extras - $80
Grandia - $30;
Mortal Kombat Trilogy - $15

PS2:
Radiata Stories - $15
Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast - $10

Wii:
Bleach: Shattered Blade - $20

360:
Catherine (with the soundtrack and artbook) - $30
Bioshock (original edition) - $10
Dead Rising - $10
Eternal Sonata - $15

NDS:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $16
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All - $45
Trauma Center: Under the Knife - $10
Nintendogs: Lab and Friends - $12

Also there's Akira in a tin case with the movie and Making Of Bonus disc, the tin got squished but it still opens and the discs are fine - $15

ALSO DREAMCAST READY 2 RUMBLE BOXING just give us $5 and it's yours or we'll throw it in with something else.

Shipping to USA is around $3.50 to $5 and may be able to combine shipping for 2 or 3 games in one envelope I dunno MJP is better at this than me, Arc The Lad is heavy so that would need a separate quote hahaha the first thing to sell was the crazy expensive thing who'd have thought.  We like Paypal, anything other than that ask and I'll look into it. Not the only place we're posting this, but I'll keep it up to date.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Re: Hooray video games for sale!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 02:45:16 PM »
NDS:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $16
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All - $45
???

I may be interested in a few of these.  I'll get back to you.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

triangles

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 02:48:25 PM »
I based my prices off Amazon/eBay.  Apparently JFA is rare and it goes for quite a bit! 

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 09:38:22 AM »
Arc The Lad is heavy so that would need a separate quote hahaha the first thing to sell was the crazy expensive thing who'd have thought.
It's a Working Designs box set, it's not all that surprising. Plus, with that box set you're essentially getting three games for the price of... uh, well, three, but with a bunch of feelies.

triangles

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 01:34:28 PM »
Makes sense (though I am never getting rid of my Ghaleon punching puppet  :V)

We found a few more GBA games floating around that I'll put up in a bit. 

triangles

Re: Hooray video games for sale! UPDATED MORE GAMES OH BOY!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 01:18:54 AM »
And by GBA games I mean I'm going to see if I can find the instructions for them but in the meantime here are some more games!

Re: Hooray video games for sale! UPDATED MORE GAMES OH BOY!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
I'll wait for me to actually have money and you posting the GBA games, but I'm interested in Eternal Sonata and Trauma Center. And maybe Akira, I guess, though I'm not chomping at the bit for it.