Author Topic: Concealed the Conclusion Phantasm?  (Read 2713 times)

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
Concealed the Conclusion Phantasm?
« on: September 07, 2010, 06:58:06 AM »
How do you unlock it? I've done Extra with type A and C and 1CC all easy, normal, and three hard scenarios, not to mention having every non-last spell card in spell practice. What am I missing?

Drake

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
Re: Concealed the Conclusion Phantasm?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 07:35:36 AM »
That... works. At first I was like "But this is cheating" and then I saw what the requirements are. Screw that.

Thanks, Drake.

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
Re: Concealed the Conclusion Phantasm?
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 09:14:45 AM »
That... works. At first I was like "But this is cheating" and then I saw what the requirements are.

Quote from: Drake
  • You have to 1CC Easy and Normal in all four scenarios.
  • You have to have beat Extra with that character.
  • From what I understand, you start off with -1 continues and you use one when you die from Reimu's Final Five. In other words, you need to completely finish Normal, Hard and Lunatic, including those cards, for that character.
  • You need to have tried every Lunatic Spell Card for that character.
  • You need to have less than 80 spell cards locked, in the whole game. Minus Phantasm and the Last Words, that's 38 cards locked, which is 308 cards unlocked.
  • If you've done all that, then go right ahead.

Fuck.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:00:56 PM by Barrakketh »
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?