Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 50847 times)

Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2011, 09:03:14 PM »
>"Hmm. I really don't know what to do.. Have you ever had any other ghosts faint?"
>Wait! Might this have something to do with her dreamworld collapsing? Maybe we should ask Pyonta-kun...

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2011, 09:12:14 PM »
>"Hmm. I really don't know what to do.. Have you ever had any other ghosts faint?"
>Wait! Might this have something to do with her dreamworld collapsing? Maybe we should ask Pyonta-kun...
> Asking Pyonta-kun's a good idea, but let's go ahead and pose the question now.
> "Then... okay, this isn't going to make sense, but maybe she's like this because she went to sleep? See, when she was alive, she was able to enter a dream world, but she... er... I think I told you this Youmu, but she ended up killing herself."
> Gulp. "Well, that dreamworld started to fall apart, so when I ended up in there by accident, I created a new one for the people living in Madotsuki's dream. That ended up really doing a number on me, though, and I ended up sleeping until well past noon yesterday. That old dreamworld should've collapsed by now, but I wonder if it's related to..." Gesture at Madotsuki and her current state.
> "Or, maybe it's just that she hasn't slept for the last couple of days and it's catching up to her or something. She seemed fine, though..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2011, 09:23:42 PM »

> "No, we've never had this problem before."
> Maybe you should ask Pyonta-kun later; he knows a lot of stuff, doesn't he?

> Asking Pyonta-kun's a good idea, but let's go ahead and pose the question now.
> "Then... okay, this isn't going to make sense, but maybe she's like this because she went to sleep? See, when she was alive, she was able to enter a dream world, but she... er... I think I told you this Youmu, but she ended up killing herself."
> Gulp. "Well, that dreamworld started to fall apart, so when I ended up in there by accident, I created a new one for the people living in Madotsuki's dream. That ended up really doing a number on me, though, and I ended up sleeping until well past noon yesterday. That old dreamworld should've collapsed by now, but I wonder if it's related to..." Gesture at Madotsuki and her current state.
> "Or, maybe it's just that she hasn't slept for the last couple of days and it's catching up to her or something. She seemed fine, though..."

> Asking Pyonta-kun is a good idea, but you might as well ask Youmu while you're at it.
> You try explaining what you think to Youmu, talking about her dream world and what ended up happening to her.  You gulp as you continue to explain how you ended up in the collapsing dream world by accident, and how you created a new living space for the people who were still around in Madotsuki's dream.  Youmu looks a bit skeptical when you tell her what it ended up doing to you, so maybe Madotsuki's going under similiar stress with her own dreamworld, which is collapsing...?
> Well, it's either that or the lack of sleep is catching up to her.
> Youmu furrows her brow in thought.  "I'm afraid I don't understand this kind of situation as much as you do, but those seem like valid explanations for her condition right now.  Perhaps this 'dream world' had some sort of effect on her?  Stress, maybe?"  She sighs.  "Either way, I'm not sure I like the idea of taking her all the way back to Hakugyokurou when she's like this.  I'm terribly sorry, but would you mind letting her stay here for a little while longer?"

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2011, 09:27:46 PM »
> Look to Kanako-sama.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2011, 09:34:51 PM »
> Look to Kanako-sama.

> "I don't see why not," Kanako-sama says.  "She can stay here."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2011, 09:37:34 PM »
> "Thank you, Kanako-sama."
> Turn back to Youmu. "Do you have any suggestions on taking care of her? Aside from treating her like anybody else, I mean?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2011, 09:55:15 PM »
> "Thank you, Kanako-sama."
> Turn back to Youmu. "Do you have any suggestions on taking care of her? Aside from treating her like anybody else, I mean?"

> "She's not that hard to take care of, it should be fine," Youmu says.

> _

« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »
> "Well, I meant sick ghosts in general, but okay. Thanks for coming all this way..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2011, 10:58:27 PM »
> "Well, I meant sick ghosts in general, but okay. Thanks for coming all this way..."

> "We've actually never had sick ghosts before...Maybe just try keeping her cool?"
> You thank Youmu for coming out this far.  She nods.  "It's not a problem."

> _

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2011, 11:08:08 PM »
> Sigh. "So, now what? I can't go looking for this 'Mary' customer when Madotsuki's sick, and I be a bother and leave her in your hands while I run around, Kanako-sama..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2011, 01:55:40 AM »
> Sigh. "So, now what? I can't go looking for this 'Mary' customer when Madotsuki's sick, and I be a bother and leave her in your hands while I run around, Kanako-sama..."

> You can't look for Mary while Madotsuki's sick...what are you going to do?
> Kanako-sama shakes her head.  "It's fine, Sanae.  Go do what you need to do."

> _

« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2011, 01:59:44 AM »
> "Th-thank you, Kanako-sama."
> Start to hug her, then remember we have guests. Bow deeply instead.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2011, 02:03:01 AM »
> "Th-thank you, Kanako-sama."
> Start to hug her, then remember we have guests. Bow deeply instead.

> You're start to hug Kanako-sama, but then you remember that Youmu is here.  You opt for bowing deeply instead.
> Youmu stands up.  "Then, I will be returning to the Netherworld to fill in Yuyuko-sama on the situation."  She bows and turns to leave the house.

> _

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2011, 02:06:52 AM »
> Follow Youmu out.
> "Would you like something to eat before you go? We have some toast and applebutter, it's not much, but..."
> Look over at Kogasa. "And you definitely need something to eat, I think."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2011, 02:08:35 AM »
> Follow Youmu out.
> "Would you like something to eat before you go? We have some toast and applebutter, it's not much, but..."
> Look over at Kogasa. "And you definitely need something to eat, I think."

> You follow Youmu out and offer her something to eat.
> Youmu looks taken aback.  Flustered, even.  "Eh?  Um, alright..."
> You suggest Kogasa eat something, too.
> Kogasa nods.  "Okay."

> _

« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2011, 02:11:25 AM »
> Frown at Youmu. "Jeez, every time I offer you something you're like that."
> Lead her to the dining area and offer her the toast and applebutter.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2011, 02:27:55 AM »
> Frown at Youmu. "Jeez, every time I offer you something you're like that."
> Lead her to the dining area and offer her the toast and applebutter.

> She doesn't have to be like that over every little thing...
> You lead her to the dining area and give her some food.  She picks up a slice of toast and bites into it.
> "This is pretty good," she says.  Kogasa soon follows suit, entering the room and grabbing some food.

> _

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2011, 02:33:56 AM »
> "Mm hmm..." Finish off the toast we had started on.
> "Oh, right, I dropped my phone..." Pick up our cellphone and look at it.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2011, 02:38:47 AM »
> "Mm hmm..." Finish off the toast we had started on.
> "Oh, right, I dropped my phone..." Pick up our cellphone and look at it.

> You finish your toast and grab your cellphone.  You ended up dropping it when Kogasa shouted for you and Kanako-sama.
> Your phone is working perfectly, it seems.  The service is decent, at least.  It was only one radio tower, too...

> _

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2011, 02:43:07 AM »
> Check the charge on the phone.
> Hey, what happened to that call we made to Hatate...? Can we at least save her number on our contacts list?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2011, 02:51:34 AM »
> Check the charge on the phone.
> Hey, what happened to that call we made to Hatate...? Can we at least save her number on our contacts list?

> It's got a full battery right now.  It should last.
> You never quite finished typing her number.  You can save it, though.

> _

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2011, 02:53:10 AM »
> Go ahead and save her number in there.
> To Youmu: "So, what plans do you have for today?"
> Is Kogasa done?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2011, 03:05:35 AM »
> Go ahead and save her number in there.
> To Youmu: "So, what plans do you have for today?"
> Is Kogasa done?

> You save Hatate's number in your cell phone.  Calling her won't be a problem, now!
> You ask Youmu what her plans are for today.
> "Um...gardening, taking care of the ghosts in the Netherworld, cleaning the house..."
> You glance over at Kogasa.  She's almost finished eating now.

> _

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2011, 03:14:18 AM »
> "You're pretty devoted, aren't you?"
> Stand up and clear off the table, and start getting ready to go.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2011, 03:16:44 AM »
> "You're pretty devoted, aren't you?"
> Stand up and clear off the table, and start getting ready to go.

> "Of course."
> You stand up and clear off the table.  You get all of the plates off, but you notice that Youmu looks like she wants to help, too.  She's still standing there, even after you've gotten ready to head out.  Kogasa has gone to the front of the house to look for her shoes.
> "What are you going to be doing now?" Youmu asks.

> _

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2011, 03:27:34 AM »
> "Hm... well... I don't know... Madotsuki was going to help me find 'Mary', but..."
> Hm... maybe we should stay aboveground for a little while, come back in the afternoon to check on Madotsuki. We still need to talk to Minoriko about helping the Human Village, then Yuuka about the greenhouse.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2011, 11:49:30 AM »
> "Hm... well... I don't know... Madotsuki was going to help me find 'Mary', but..."
> Hm... maybe we should stay aboveground for a little while, come back in the afternoon to check on Madotsuki. We still need to talk to Minoriko about helping the Human Village, then Yuuka about the greenhouse.

> Madotsuki was going to help you find Mary, but now she's sick...
> "I see."
> You ponder staying aboveground for a little while longer, so you can ask Minoriko and Yuuka about the greenhouse.  You'll check on Madotsuki in the afternoon.

> _

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2011, 02:32:15 PM »
> "Well, the Human Village has been having problems with their crops, so I was going to go around and ask some people for help. I've already talked to Patchouli Knowledge, so I'll go see the goddess of the harvest and Yuuka Kazami, and check back on Madotsuki in the afternoon."
> Walk to the front door to get our shoes.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2011, 02:39:01 PM »
> "Well, the Human Village has been having problems with their crops, so I was going to go around and ask some people for help. I've already talked to Patchouli Knowledge, so I'll go see the goddess of the harvest and Yuuka Kazami, and check back on Madotsuki in the afternoon."
> Walk to the front door to get our shoes.

> "That sounds like a plan," Youmu says as she heads for the door.  "But I was not aware that the Human Village was having such problems.  As a gardener, I wonder if I would be able to provide some sort of assistance..."
> You head back to the front door and get your shoes.  Youmu follows suit and sprints out onto the pathway outside the shrine.

> _

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2011, 02:40:41 PM »
> "Could you? Patchouli's suggested so far that she could magic up some seeds and make the ground more fertile, and I was going to ask Yuuka about a greenhouse since she made one for the Scarlet Mansion."
> Follow her outside and look around for Kogasa.