Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 51819 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2011, 07:10:25 PM »
> Bow politely. "Ah, you might not remember me, I'm Sanae from the Moriya Shrine. I came to request something of you. You probably already know about the troubles the Human Village has been having, with food shortages?"

> You bow in greeting to her, and she bows back.
> "Ah, yes, Kochiya Sanae.  I know of the food shortages, I'm assuming your request has to do with that?"

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2011, 07:15:46 PM »
> Nod. "I was thinking about ways that crops could be grown to help the situation, and thought that, as the goddess of the harvest, you might be able to help, as well as a few others. For instance, Patchouli Knowledge of the Scarlet Devil Mansion is a skilled magician, and has said that she knows of spells to create seeds and enrich soil. Also, I know that Yuuka Kazami has the know-how to create greenhouses, which would be very useful for the village in the long run."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »
> Nod. "I was thinking about ways that crops could be grown to help the situation, and thought that, as the goddess of the harvest, you might be able to help, as well as a few others. For instance, Patchouli Knowledge of the Scarlet Devil Mansion is a skilled magician, and has said that she knows of spells to create seeds and enrich soil. Also, I know that Yuuka Kazami has the know-how to create greenhouses, which would be very useful for the village in the long run."

> You explain your plan to Minoriko.
> Minoriko smiles.  "I'm glad my abilities are being recognized.  I might not be at the height of my power right now, but I'll see what I can do."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
> Smile and bow. "Thank you. I'm going to contact Yuuka today and see what she has to say, and then see about arranging some sort of planning meeting between everyone."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
> Smile and bow. "Thank you. I'm going to contact Yuuka today and see what she has to say, and then see about arranging some sort of planning meeting between everyone."

> "What time and place?"

> _

« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2011, 07:32:31 PM »
> "Hm... I don't know yet. I can come back when I talk to Yuuka and Patchouli, but do you have any preferences?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2011, 07:41:16 PM »
> "Hm... I don't know yet. I can come back when I talk to Yuuka and Patchouli, but do you have any preferences?"

> "Anywhere's fine," Minoriko says.

> _

« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »
> "Very well."
> ... Did we ever find out where Yuuka lives?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2011, 07:45:15 PM »
> "Very well."
> ... Did we ever find out where Yuuka lives?

> Come to think of it, where does Yuuka live?  If you ever got the location, you forget what it is completely.

> _

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2011, 07:53:04 PM »
> Well, someone at the Scarlet Devil Mansion should know.
> "So, I'll be back soon enough. Thank you for your help."
> Bow politely to the sisters, and take off towards the mansion.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2011, 07:58:15 PM »
> Well, someone at the Scarlet Devil Mansion should know.
> "So, I'll be back soon enough. Thank you for your help."
> Bow politely to the sisters, and take off towards the mansion.

> Patchouli or someone would know.
> "You're welcome.  See you then."
> You bow politely and then take off for the mansion with Kogasa.  The flight is uneventful, and when you arrive at the gates, you see Meiling guarding them.

> _

« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2011, 08:01:46 PM »
> "Good morning, Meiling! Are you well rested? Hey, do you know where Yuuka Kazami lives?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2011, 08:10:57 PM »
> "Good morning, Meiling! Are you well rested? Hey, do you know where Yuuka Kazami lives?"

> Meiling waves.  "Good morning!  I'm well re--"  She cuts herself off at the mention of Yuuka.
> "...Mugenkan, in the mountains over there."  She points to some isolated-looking mountains farther away.  "Or you could try hitting up the Garden of the Sun, which isn't too far from the Human Village...Why, are you looking for her or something?"  She looks kind of suspicious.

> _

« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2011, 08:19:04 PM »
> "Actually, yes. See, I heard she made that greenhouse there, and the Human Village has been having quite a bit of problems with food lately. So, I was going to get a couple of people together who could help their situation, and I figured that she would be able to help. Why, what's wrong?"
> We've been getting a lot of mixed reports about Yuuka...

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2011, 08:24:15 PM »
> "Actually, yes. See, I heard she made that greenhouse there, and the Human Village has been having quite a bit of problems with food lately. So, I was going to get a couple of people together who could help their situation, and I figured that she would be able to help. Why, what's wrong?"
> We've been getting a lot of mixed reports about Yuuka...

> "Oh, you're going to get her to help the Human Village?" Meiling asks, raising an eyebrow.  "That's nice, and she really did make the greenhouse.  It's just that...well..."  She glances around, as if checking to see that no one's watching.  "Be careful 'round her, okay?"  She's smiling when she says this last sentence.
> You've been hearing some weird things about Yuuka...It just makes you all the more curious.

> _

« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
> "All... right... well, thanks. I might be back later to talk to Patchouli for a bit. What does the Garden of the Sun look like?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »
> "All... right... well, thanks. I might be back later to talk to Patchouli for a bit. What does the Garden of the Sun look like?"

> "Got it.  You can't miss the Garden of the Sun; it's filled with flowers, even in the winter.  Oh, sunflowers, especially.  Keep an eye out for those."

> _

« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2011, 09:35:49 PM »
> Blink. "O-okay. If you say so. Thanks!"
> Wave as we fly away, then turn to Kogasa.
> "The more I hear about Yuuka, the more I get confused... She's definitely going to be interesting to meet, that's for sure!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »
> Blink. "O-okay. If you say so. Thanks!"
> Wave as we fly away, then turn to Kogasa.
> "The more I hear about Yuuka, the more I get confused... She's definitely going to be interesting to meet, that's for sure!"

> "No problem.  See ya!"  Meiling waves as you and Kogasa fly off.
> As you fly, you note how interesting it's going to be meeting Yuuka, the more you hear about her.  It's confusing, though.
> "Yeah...somehow, I feel kind of nervous," Kogasa says.

> _

« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »
> Grin. "Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure nothing goes wrong!"
> Fly in the direction of the Human Village, keeping an eye out for the garden.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »
> Grin. "Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure nothing goes wrong!"
> Fly in the direction of the Human Village, keeping an eye out for the garden.

> Kogasa smiles when you reassure her.
> You fly off towards the Human Village, keeping an eye out for the Garden of the sun.  You pass by the Human Village fairly quickly, and after passing by the fields surrounding it, reach what seems to be part of the Forest of Magic.  Up ahead, you think you see the trees thin and clear out.  There's definitely something out there.

> _

« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2011, 09:54:55 PM »
> Fly in closer.
> "Say, Kogasa, have you ever had lamprey?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2011, 10:03:52 PM »
> Fly in closer.
> "Say, Kogasa, have you ever had lamprey?"

> You fly closer.  Sure enough, you see a huge clearing.  Despite it being winter, the entire field is blanketed by lush green grass, from which grows probably thousands of flowers.  It's a huge burst of color in the midst of an otherwise dead forest, with the most prominent color being gold.  It's breathtaking.
> You ask Kogasa if she's ever had lamprey.
> "No...what's that, again?"

> _

« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »
> "It's delicious, I'll have to woah."
> Stop in midair and appreciate the view.
> "Amazing... she could definitely help!"
> Look around for either a person, or a place to land without crushing any flowers.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2011, 10:09:50 PM »
> "It's delicious, I'll have to woah."
> Stop in midair and appreciate the view.
> "Amazing... she could definitely help!"
> Look around for either a person, or a place to land without crushing any flowers.

> You stop yourself midsentence when you and Kogasa come in view of the garden.
> There's no doubt about it: Yuuka could definitely help!
> You look around for a place to land, and eventually settle for a small clearing in the sunflowers.  You and Kogasa land there, making sure you're careful not to crush any of the flowers.  The sunflowers seem to tower above your heads, and closer to the ground are smaller flowers, some which you haven't even seen before.  There's no one in sight right now, though.

> _

« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2011, 10:11:53 PM »
> Kneel down and look at the flowers. "Wow, hey, Kogasa, have you ever seen these kinds of flowers before?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2011, 10:14:29 PM »
> Kneel down and look at the flowers. "Wow, hey, Kogasa, have you ever seen these kinds of flowers before?"

> You kneel down and take a look at one of the flowers, a delicate-looking one with white petals.
> Kogasa shakes her head.  "I don't know what it is, but it's really pretty.  Do you think they have hydrangeas here?"

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »
>"Well, why don't we find out?"

>Look around and walk a little; carefully of course.

« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2011, 10:17:50 PM »
> Glance at the sunflowers in curiosity. "I wonder why Meiling said to keep an eye on the sunflowers...?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2011, 10:22:11 PM »
>"Well, why don't we find out?"

>Look around and walk a little; carefully of course.

> Glance at the sunflowers in curiosity. "I wonder why Meiling said to keep an eye on the sunflowers...?"

> You and Kogasa walk around the garden a little, taking a look at the flowers.  You're careful not to step on anything.  You wouldn't want to, anyway.  The flowers are all so pretty.  A few minutes pass and you still don't see any hydrangeas.  They probably wouldn't not be in the garden, though.  Every turn you make you see some new flower that you didn't see previously.
> As you glance at one of the sunflowers, with its brown dial facing you, you wonder why Meiling said to keep an eye on them.
> "Maybe they're supposed to be markers or something," Kogasa wonders as she stares at one.  She then perks up a little.  "Huh?  Sanae, do you hear whistling?"

> _