Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments XI - Lunatics Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 146243 times)

Kliff

• Student of Danmaku
Re: Touhou Accomplishments XI - Lunatics Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #990 on: July 27, 2011, 08:25:34 PM »
In addition to 1CCing Embodiment by using Persuasion Needles today (that's ReimuB), I've also captured two of Flandre's spellcards in different runs.  Not quite good enough to get past Maze of Love, but I've captured Kagome, Kagome and Laevatein, with close calls on both Cranberry Trap and Four of a Kind.

wailofthebanshee

• Go away for a bit.
« Reply #991 on: July 27, 2011, 11:18:30 PM »
I 1cc'd Embodiment on hard today. Thank god, I can take a break from these games now. Scarlet Meister is bullshit by the way.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #992 on: July 28, 2011, 02:35:23 AM »
I have no idea what happened but I managed to cap Ghost Clifford on Hard.

Now the only card in PCB I have left to capture is Benevolent French Dolls. Though I have no idea how I should go at it. Maybe I'll just play it enough until I get one run where all the bullets dodge me or something.

EDIT: Of course, having said that, I went and proceeded to cap Benevolent French Dolls on my second try. I now have all 141 cards in PCB captured! Woohoo!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 02:45:36 AM by RegalStar »

ark

• みょん
« Reply #993 on: July 28, 2011, 03:40:01 AM »
So I decided to play using a stick today, which is something I never do, so you can imagine how bad I am with a stick.

1CC'd SA Lunatic with it.

totally unexpected

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #994 on: July 28, 2011, 07:22:46 AM »
Cleared 12-6 of DS... though to be honest, it's not really much of an achievement since it seems to be the easiest card of the stage, laser splitting point glitch notwithstanding. The first three cards are nearly free, and the lasers doesn't get really intense until the last shot. (funnily enough I counted wrong and thought I was only taking the fifth shot at the end, and I was like "ok, one last shot to-- wait she exploded?!"

GenericTouhouFailure

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT CALLED UNL? *boom*
« Reply #995 on: July 29, 2011, 12:21:48 PM »
I'll take the 995th reply.

PCB Phantasm SakuyaB clear! Freaking finally.
I guess it's MoF Lunatic, SA extra, EoSD Hard or PCB Hard next to do  :3

Also got to love how sakuyaB gets bombs and borders on a freaking silver platter.

« Reply #996 on: July 29, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »
Also got to love how sakuyaB gets bombs and borders on a freaking silver platter.

That's true. So do PCB Lunatic and just skip hard.  >:D

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #997 on: July 29, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
Yeah, but don't forget Merlin.

« Reply #998 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »
I know how Sakuya B's shots work but I can't properly use her for the life of me D:

On to actual accomplishments: NDNB Alice. Broke a couple of borders but I probably would have survived anyway. I just broke them for the cherry points.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #999 on: July 29, 2011, 02:55:23 PM »
Another Accomplishments thread just about filled up. Keep up the good work everyone!
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

« Reply #1000 on: July 29, 2011, 02:57:53 PM »
Yeah, but don't forget Merlin.

Don't forget to be bomb and be happy.