Author Topic: (c79) motto!? fushigi no gensokyo: under the moonlight discussion thread  (Read 23216 times)

i need help about this game. its very difficult. especially i don't know how to store the item i got

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
Re: (c79) motto!? fushigi no gensokyo: under the moonlight discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 02:17:37 AM »
I don't think that that's the proper way to start a doujin C79 game topic but, whatever.  :V

I'm planning to get it soon, but by the looks of it isn't it sort of Mystery Dungeon-wise? I actually love those games, so I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I also heard it was very challenging, but it came from an inexperienced player so I can't really take their word for it.

Any feedback?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 04:49:08 AM »
To store an item, you need to finish the route to the end.

Alternatively, you can put the item in the 倉庫のスキマ(schemasukima of storage)
Select 倉庫のスキマ in the items menu and choose 入れる then choose the item.it
If done correctly, you can ask for it from Hieda no Akyu after you finish the dungeon.

This game is hard, and not knowing Japanese makes it harder.
You need a lot of luck and/or knowledge of items to beat it.
Signature

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 09:22:33 AM »
what is exactly murasa role in this game? because every time i talked to her she always ask for money.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 09:30:21 AM »
If you give her a total of 100000 money, she can give you a ride for free to the Hakurei Shrine, the Human Village, and the Kawashiro Factory.
I'm not sure if you have to beat the first storyline to be able to take a ride, though.
Signature

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 02:13:09 PM »
what about other people in human village like medicine,reisen,sanae,sakuya,cirno,and tewi. what are their role in the game?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 04:10:22 PM »
Kill them and earn items.

is what I usually do.

After the main storyline, Sanae will do some kind of quiz.
If you can answer all 50 questions correctly, she will give you rare items.

If you talk with Yuugi and answer the first option, she will give you お酒(sake, beer etc.)

Anything else is not useful for surviving.

Kill them with danmaku. Because danmaku is power you can't use your normal attacks here.
Signature

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 05:34:00 PM »
how to do synthesis item in this game?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »
Use the 合成のスキマ(sukima of synthesis). But that is a rare item.

I recommend using Nitori to synthesis items. She is normally invisible and can be seen by using the 目薬(eyedrop) item. She can be recognized by the rockets she shoots.
Throw the items you want to synthesize at Nitori and kill her to get the synthesized item.
Nitori in the Original Gensokyo Route 6~7F can synthesize 2 items, but has a chance to fail.
Nitori-san in the Moonlight Route 15~16F can synthesize 2 items and will not fail.
Nitori-sama in the Moonlight Route 25~26F can synthesize 3 items, and will not fail
If you have the Original Fushigi no Gensokyo 1.20 installed, the other Gensokyo route 15F~16F also has Nitori-san.

Nitori's attack will go up by 100% for each item she gets, so be careful.
You can throw みず(water) at Nitori to level her up.
Signature

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 07:48:50 AM »
how to level up equipment (weapon,hat,and yin yang orb)?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 11:06:07 AM »
Just equip the equipment and kill enemies. It's that simple.
The weapons and shields have 9 levels, and can take 900,000 exp., 1,000,000 exp., or 1,700,000 exp., depending on equipment.
The amulets(ying yang orb items) don't level up.
Signature

how do i unlock other gensokyo route? do i need the first game installed or just the patch?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
The first game must be installed and patched to 1.20.
Signature

what is the use of an pink orb item?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
How should I explain this.... this is a huge part of gameplay.

The Pink orb(印) is what gives the Weapons, Shields, and Amulets the various abilities. Sort of like a add-on modification.
Every Equipment has a set amount of  pink orbs it can have, and you can't put in more than the max number.

Pink orbs can be added by synthesizing.

Some Pink orbs can level up, but it can only gain exp. when it is the 'Base Pink orb"(The innate one) or when the Weapon or Shield is a specific one.
Pink orbs that have been synthesized doesn't normally gain Exp.

Pink orbs can be also in other items, like Spell Cards or Potions.

Pink orbs can be classified by Weapons-only, Shields-only, and others.

Weapons-only pink orbs have red Kanji, and abilities include increased damage to certain types of enemies, ability to break terrain, and other things that usually happens when attacking.
Shields-only pink orbs have blue Kanji, and abilities include reduced explosion damage, automatic counter when attacked, and other things that usually happens when attacked.
Other pinks orbs have white Kanji, and can be either Amulets-only or can be synthesized in more than one type of equipment.

I can rant more about this because it is important, but I fear that it will become too long.

And to answer the question :
A lone Pink orb as an item can be either obtained by one of Shou's special ability to pull out a non-Base Pink orb of a equipped item, or putting an item in  消化のスキマ(Sukima of Digestion) and breaking it by throwing it at a wall. The Pink orb as an item can be used to just synthesize the Pink orb to a Equipment. Choose the Pink orb, choose 使う(use), then choose a Equipment to synthesize the Pink orb.
Signature

how to defeat flandre or utsuho?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
The first thing I would recommend is to just run away to the next floor.

Flandre has a Level as same as the No. of floor, and will have (72+3*Lv.) HP and 100*Lv. exp.
If Flandre is in a room with a item lying around, there is a very high probability that she will use a attack that will break all items in the same room.
Flandre can also use 禁忌「レーヴァテイン」(Taboo 「L?vatein」) to make fire on an area, which will deal damage that will decrease over time.
II can defeat a Lv.22 Flandre 1-on-1 with +50 Defense, +50 Attack, and 150HP brute force only.

She will heal various status ailments, so do a keep-away game with 遠離の札(Tag of Far Away?) and danmaku. Also use 招雷の札(Tag of Lighting Call) or the damaging Spell Cards if you need more damage.
You can throw the 招雷の札 to deal the whole damage at once.

Utsuho has about 300 HP and 5000(!) exp.
Her normal attacks are ranged attacks like danmaku.
She can use 核熱「核反応制御不能」(Atomic Fire "Uncontainable Nuclear Reaction") to buff her attack.
She also can use 核熱「核反応制御不能ダイブ」(Atomic Fire "Uncontainable Nuclear Reaction Dive") to run into Reimu and appear on the other side.

First of all, when you see her, use the 無能の札(Tag of Incompetence?) to stop Utsuho from buffing her attack. If you don't have it, running away would be the best choice.
After you used the 無能の札, she can only attack when you are adjacent to her, so use the same tactics.
I can barely finish a Utsuho with +60 Defense, +60 Attack, and HP200 on a 1-on-1 brute force with 無能の札.

Really, any strong enemy who is much stronger than you ( ex : Lily White-sama, with the mismatching eyes) can be defeated this way.

I said all this, but really, just running way is the smartest choice.
Signature

i see. thank you for all of your advice.

how do i unlock chireiden route

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
After the 1.0151 patch, go to the Kawashiro Factory to see what they do best (speaking in Japanese). Then Nitori mentions a few rocket parts you have to give her.
潜在起原動機 (Gear)
地核熱永燃炭 (Fuel)
球状木鋼鉄甲 (Armor)
They all have 20 something.
If you give these three parts to Nitori, she'll make a vehicle which will be in the Hakurei Shrine.
This dungeon is very very hard, and you can only bring in your equipped equipments and one sukima.
Signature

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
If you put items in the gap, do you need to go to the next level to have them properly stored or something? I stored a weapon in a sukima just before dying yet it was never transported back to the shrine...

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

If you put items in the gap, do you need to go to the next level to have them properly stored or something? I stored a weapon in a sukima just before dying yet it was never transported back to the shrine...

It doesn't matter if you leave the level, just make sure it's the right kind of sukima. There are many different kinds.

I have some questions.
Is there any way to guard yourself against harmful status ailments? I don't want to get completely screwed over by vault levels.
Is it worth to visit Ichirin and get a high + value on your equipment? I don't really notice it doing much difference.
Is there any kind of limit to the number of pink orbs you can put in an item?
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Is there any way to guard yourself against harmful status ailments? I don't want to get completely screwed over by vault levels.
Is it worth to visit Ichirin and get a high + value on your equipment? I don't really notice it doing much difference.
Thanks! Mmm, can't answer the pink orbs thing, but...

As for guarding yourself against status ailments, there are several accessories in dungeons spawned at random, check the description of the accessory to see its effects; basic RPG moonrunes will let you know if it guards against Sleep, Poison, Confuse, etc.

IMO, every bit of damage counts in an insane game like this, so you'll probably want to upgrade as much as you can

EDIT: Isn't there some kind of wiki for this game? I've been hearing about one but Google doesn't bring up any results...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:17:32 AM by Visullimexed »

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

how do i get a shield item that looks like yukari gap?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
Random. It will look like a hat, though.
It also will break when flung to the wall.
Very cheap.
Signature

how do i level up an orb in meiling hat, utsuho ribbon, and satori eye?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
If the orb is the innate orb(the first orb inside the [ ]), it will gain exp. along with the equipment.
If it isn't, and was added by synthesizing, it usually won't gain exp.
Signature

is there an item that can prevent ran to kick my equipment?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
Nothing can prevent Ran from kicking your equipment.
You can use 無能の札 on Ran to make Ran unable to use her special ability.
Or you can just take off your equipment, but that is a rather stupid choice.
Signature

is there a way to increase the orb slot for my weapon  ?