Author Topic: Touhou Grand Theft Auto  (Read 285179 times)

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
Re: Touhou Grand Theft Auto
« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2011, 08:19:15 AM »
Link to thread.

Models are even more of a pain. Found out a good way to get them imported:
(1) Import to skin.img via GTASA Ultimate Editor
(2) Rebuild
(3) Go to IMGTool and delete the extra spaces after the file name (that seems to cause model crashes)
(4) DON'T rebuild
(5) Test in GTA: SA
(6) Repeat PER MODEL (multiple imports crash CLEO Skin Switcher >.<)

...and this is just the testing bit! For the actual importing I'll have to make a new IMG if I want it in a particular order like I do now! GAH!

Was contemplating sleeping but I guess I'll continue model imports and tests a little more.

Is it my side, or does this site take a while to get to each page once in a while? Like up to 20 seconds?

OUCH, test after EACH model. That is going to take some time there. Also going to put some exercise into your hard drive for loading the game 200 times haha XD

EDIT ICHI: I can't really say I'm making progress for SAMP since I have no way of even attempting to create filter scripts to add in things such as character selection menus at the very least (which would be the ungodly easy part if I could get started) much less, the spells and the ability to have all players see the effects that someone else is creating. I do have to say at the extreme least, you can see the other user moving the way they should say during a cast using the Gungnir, you just see them throw air basically (obviously we can't see air XD).  I'm posting right now a little info of this in a quote in the other thread.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 09:28:48 AM by Flinix »
Still using Windows XP in the year 2050
[img width= height=]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5186/shrinemaidensigflandre.jpg[/img]
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #241 on: April 23, 2011, 04:09:13 PM »
Well, the testing part is optional :) But I still have to import and rename each model for it to work >:(

I did read your comments over in the other thread and it seems that they would fit the requests over at a SAMP or GTA forum better. But it's good that you expanded on my point.

So far imported about 9 Reimu models (of varying quality) and working so far.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #242 on: April 23, 2011, 06:57:21 PM »
Well, the testing part is optional :) But I still have to import and rename each model for it to work >:(

I did read your comments over in the other thread and it seems that they would fit the requests over at a SAMP or GTA forum better. But it's good that you expanded on my point.

So far imported about 9 Reimu models (of varying quality) and working so far.

Would you be willing to upload the finished file to say Megaupload so I can see what you did? 9 Reimu models huh. XD They must vary quite well if you included all those in there. I personally didn't know there was 9 different models of her. Maybe three different models at best. Yeah, I have to see this when you finish |~.~|

If you want me to post in the better section, you're going to have to tell me where to go before I post mate, haha!

And as today was supposed to be my day off, I got a call at 8am this morning for another lawn job. *insert rage here* *FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-* <---added to my Google Chrome dictionary
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:01:30 PM by Flinix »
[img width= height=]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5186/shrinemaidensigflandre.jpg[/img]
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #243 on: April 23, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »
Would you be willing to upload the finished file to say Megaupload so I can see what you did? 9 Reimu models huh. XD They must vary quite well if you included all those in there. I personally didn't know there was 9 different models of her. Maybe three different models at best. Yeah, I have to see this when you finish |~.~|

If you want me to post in the better section, you're going to have to tell me where to go before I post mate, haha!

And as today was supposed to be my day off, I got a call at 8am this morning for another lawn job. *insert rage here* *FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-* <---added to my Google Chrome dictionary
Will do with the skin file, since pedestrian/character changing will likely take longer.

There are more models but I only put in 8 of them (a 9th was deleted due to poor quality). Also put in 8 Marisas, and sticking in PC98 stuff. Also, some of the models are reskins or slight (outfit) mods rather than completely new models (eg. one is an America-theme Reimu based off the MMD model).

That's quite unfortunate with the early lawn job.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #244 on: April 23, 2011, 07:56:39 PM »
Will do with the skin file, since pedestrian/character changing will likely take longer.

There are more models but I only put in 8 of them (a 9th was deleted due to poor quality). Also put in 8 Marisas, and sticking in PC98 stuff. Also, some of the models are reskins or slight (outfit) mods rather than completely new models (eg. one is an America-theme Reimu based off the MMD model).

That's quite unfortunate with the early lawn job.

Haha!, I received the call early, but I work late, ALWAYS. My customers all know this. I don't wake up til 1pm at an average. I don't have all the lawn jobs a real lawn service may have, nor do I have the real equipment. My best piece of equipment is a Snapper push mower, which was given to be yesterday cause "it didn't work". The throttle lever on the front of the engine was stuck from sitting too long. Worked it loose and it works nicely now.

Wouldn't mind seeing PC-98 Marisa and PC-98 Reimu in that mix of "PC-98 stuff". It would be funny to see an original creator of the GTA:SA game see the work done to it now.  :)
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #245 on: April 23, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »
Haha!, I received the call early, but I work late, ALWAYS. My customers all know this. I don't wake up til 1pm at an average. I don't have all the lawn jobs a real lawn service may have, nor do I have the real equipment. My best piece of equipment is a Snapper push mower, which was given to be yesterday cause "it didn't work". The throttle lever on the front of the engine was stuck from sitting too long. Worked it loose and it works nicely now.

Wouldn't mind seeing PC-98 Marisa and PC-98 Reimu in that mix of "PC-98 stuff". It would be funny to see an original creator of the GTA:SA game see the work done to it now.  :)
Both are included in the original sets as well as mine.

I'm sorting the skin files like this:
  • Reimu (8 models, done!)
  • Marisa (8 models, done!)
  • PC98 games (in order of first appearance in-game) (14 models, done!)
  • Windows games (in order of first appearance in-game)*
  • Generic characters (faeries, for example)
  • Characters from other soruces (Akyu, Tokiko, Rinnosuke)
  • Non-Touhou characters that are somehow related (Donald McDonald - yes I HAVE to add this)
Repeating characters' alternate models are placed with their original appearances.
* - Yuuka and Alice are exceptions - they are in the PC98 games but are sorted with the Windows crew since they're better known there.

EDIT: If anyone at Rockstar North (GTA devs) were seeing all the modders' work, they'd at least try and support modding in GTA V PC version rather than keep patching the options out (see GTA IV - but that was cracked too, V2/V3 GTA: SA executables). Also, crazy cars would be a built-in cheat.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 09:57:33 PM by Okuu's ~ wait, WHAT Photo Lab? »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #246 on: April 23, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »
Both are included in the original sets as well as mine.

I'm sorting the skin files like this:
  • Reimu (8 models, done!)
  • Marisa (8 models, done!)
  • PC98 games (in order of first appearance in-game)
  • Windows games (in order of first appearance in-game)*
  • Generic characters (faeries, for example)
  • Characters from other soruces (Akyu, Tokiko, Rinnosuke)
  • Non-Touhou characters that are somehow related (Donald McDonald - yes I HAVE to add this)
Repeating characters' alternate models are placed with their original appearances.
* - Yuuka and Alice are exceptions - they are in the PC98 games but are sorted with the Windows crew since they're better known there.

EDIT: If anyone at Rockstar North (GTA devs) were seeing all the modders' work, they'd at least try and support modding in GTA V PC version rather than keep patching the options out (see GTA IV - but that was cracked too, V2/V3 GTA: SA executables). Also, crazy cars would be a built-in cheat.

Yeah, having the crazy cars would actually be very useful as a cheat so if we actually wanted to play the game at certain times, we could disable it. Good thing bikes are still normal in that aspect. I haven't gone through all model packs nor have I gone through the entire cycle of characters more than once, so I have forgotten what is there, what isn't there

And Donald McDonald? Seriously? If you're going to add that, can you add some Vocaloids in there as well? That would be great, or at the very least, let me know where some Vocaloid files may exist so when I plan to do what you're doing to my img file.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2011, 08:31:07 PM »
Yeah, having the crazy cars would actually be very useful as a cheat so if we actually wanted to play the game at certain times, we could disable it. Good thing bikes are still normal in that aspect. I haven't gone through all model packs nor have I gone through the entire cycle of characters more than once, so I have forgotten what is there, what isn't there

And Donald McDonald? Seriously? If you're going to add that, can you add some Vocaloids in there as well? That would be great, or at the very least, let me know where some Vocaloid files may exist so when I plan to do what you're doing to my img file.
That order is for my new skin.img file, not the original (sorted by appearance). Technically I'm rebuilding the entire IMG from scratch to get this desired order.

I actually have some Vocaloid models (Miku, maybe Rin and Ren as well) downloaded, and I really am considering sticking them in for good measure (and due to the Miku mixes of Touhou songs). There were others (Konata, Haruhi, Keyboard Crusher) who I thought of adding but the first two are stretching it a bit and the last one didn't have a model.
Same sources as the Touhou models (Gosuke Factory will do better this time).

I'm not going to include every available character and variation (so long for Iku in fish form), for convenience reasons.
EDIT: I almost considered making a radio station full of just MAD mixes of Touhou songs (Keyboard Crusher + Donald), but it'd be...well, very awkward.
EDIT2: So...many...Cirno...models....at least 13 of them here! GAH!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:42:30 PM by Okuu's ~ wait, WHAT Photo Lab? »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2011, 12:35:45 AM »
EDIT2: So...many...Cirno...models....at least 13 of them here! GAH!

Cirno is one of my favourite characters, so I'm not complaining XDDDD

That order is for my new skin.img file, not the original (sorted by appearance). Technically I'm rebuilding the entire IMG from scratch to get this desired order.

Patience and available time is all is needed. You're doing fine.

I actually have some Vocaloid models (Miku, maybe Rin and Ren as well) downloaded, and I really am considering sticking them in for good measure (and due to the Miku mixes of Touhou songs). There were others (Konata, Haruhi, Keyboard Crusher) who I thought of adding but the first two are stretching it a bit and the last one didn't have a model.
Same sources as the Touhou models (Gosuke Factory will do better this time).

I saw the models for the Vocaloids. Wasn't too impressed with Miku's appearance however. She is much too tall especially in the legs, makes the over all appearance kinda awkward for her. This is where I wish we could "easily" port the MMD models to GTA since I have the whole Vocaloid party and all my Touhou in MMD format.

Also, don't you mean Rin and "Len" rather than Rin and Ren?

EDIT: I almost considered making a radio station full of just MAD mixes of Touhou songs (Keyboard Crusher + Donald), but it'd be...well, very awkward.

I think that would be great. You should see my music collection, it's likely people will raise eyebrows to my library.  :D

Also, I just got back from work...and I got paid all in 1 dollar bills. My wallet said no to storing them, haha
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #249 on: April 24, 2011, 12:39:15 AM »
Cirno is one of my favourite characters, so I'm not complaining XDDDD

Patience and available time is all is needed. You're doing fine.
But I have to get these models in, see for any duplicates, check for errors, etc. Right now 41 models imported (through Daiyousei). Oh well...it'll pay off.
EDIT: in comparison the original had just 90, and a couple extra (Patchy-bot, stripper/swimsuit, Advent Cirno, civil services, etc) were only in gta3.img.

Also, don't you mean Rin and "Len" rather than Rin and Ren?
Eh...yeah, that's what I meant.

I think that would be great. You should see my music collection, it's likely people will raise eyebrows to my library.  :D

Also, I just got back from work...and I got paid all in 1 dollar bills. My wallet said no to storing them, haha
Will test with the 300+ other Touhou songs I have in the User Track Player along with M-1 Grand Prix. As for the work...funny. At least you're well-equipped for vending machines! :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:49:16 AM by Okuu's ~ wait, WHAT Photo Lab? »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #250 on: April 24, 2011, 02:15:09 AM »
But I have to get these models in, see for any duplicates, check for errors, etc. Right now 41 models imported (through Daiyousei). Oh well...it'll pay off.
EDIT: in comparison the original had just 90, and a couple extra (Patchy-bot, stripper/swimsuit, Advent Cirno, civil services, etc) were only in gta3.img.
Eh...yeah, that's what I meant.
Will test with the 300+ other Touhou songs I have in the User Track Player along with M-1 Grand Prix. As for the work...funny. At least you're well-equipped for vending machines! :D

And yet I never use vending machines since everything is way over priced. I have a great idea though. I have a hotel bill I have to pay my friend for an anime convention we are going to, here you go, 25 bucks, in ones.

And that's a good number of songs you got there. I had a few hundred, took many off before transferring to my Music library. I probably have 30 songs I actively listen to now.

I was playing SAMP just now, and my game keeps crashing for some odd reason. I get really bad lag as well at certain times. I'm going to restart my computer and hope for the best, but wow...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:18:55 AM by Flinix »
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #251 on: April 24, 2011, 02:24:27 AM »
Had to revert some progress to get two Rumia and Daiyousei models back in! GAH! And it does seem like <=14 Cirnos will be here.

Hope the SAMP situation improves.

BTW, in the "What do YOU want to play?" thread (suggestion of more games MotK can host) TSO noted that SAMP may be possible here, but bugginess may present an issue. More hope for our own SAMP server!
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2011, 06:38:18 AM »
Had to revert some progress to get two Rumia and Daiyousei models back in! GAH! And it does seem like <=14 Cirnos will be here.

Hope the SAMP situation improves.

BTW, in the "What do YOU want to play?" thread (suggestion of more games MotK can host) TSO noted that SAMP may be possible here, but bugginess may present an issue. More hope for our own SAMP server!

Thanks for spreading the word for a MP version of Touhou.  It seems like not many people are for SAMP in the Touhou forum(s). We just have to hit the right group. Also, I may start looking for outside sources to see if anyone else has attempted what we may be doing. There are others who play with the modeling of Touhou in GTA at least.

EDIT ICHI: sadly, I did not realize that the SAMP website had a scripting request forum. They may hate me for this request though >< *Its not a script, its a project!* The Touhou Project! Name's been taken already, huh....well shucks! XD  :3

EDIT NI: I think all the admins/mods are asleep, my account on SAMP hasn't been accepted to be use yet. That's what I get for signing up at three on the morning
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 07:04:10 AM by Flinix »
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #253 on: April 24, 2011, 08:07:41 AM »
Thanks for spreading the word for a MP version of Touhou.  It seems like not many people are for SAMP in the Touhou forum(s). We just have to hit the right group. Also, I may start looking for outside sources to see if anyone else has attempted what we may be doing. There are others who play with the modeling of Touhou in GTA at least.

EDIT ICHI: sadly, I did not realize that the SAMP website had a scripting request forum. They may hate me for this request though >< *Its not a script, its a project!* The Touhou Project! Name's been taken already, huh....well shucks! XD  :3

EDIT NI: I think all the admins/mods are asleep, my account on SAMP hasn't been accepted to be use yet. That's what I get for signing up at three on the morning
Just trying to get the idea across and get more SAMP players for a small but decent following. Outside sources are a good idea while I work on the SP part (more model variety + sillier cars...and whatnot) in my free time.

The SAMP forums are a great idea, for they probably have a group of people trained in SAMP scripting. May also want to take some pointers from them in case we decide to add on more stuff (such as gravity guns, portal guns, etc.) onto this.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #254 on: April 24, 2011, 09:57:14 PM »
Just trying to get the idea across and get more SAMP players for a small but decent following. Outside sources are a good idea while I work on the SP part (more model variety + sillier cars...and whatnot) in my free time.

The SAMP forums are a great idea, for they probably have a group of people trained in SAMP scripting. May also want to take some pointers from them in case we decide to add on more stuff (such as gravity guns, portal guns, etc.) onto this.

OK, they finally confirmed my account. My posting is up...in the mix of 2 million other scripting ideas, but my post is fairly large, so at least you can't miss it while scrolling by. I have it said that if they want to help, they can post here and let us know. I have also given them a link to the first page of this thread where they can download and set up the Touhou modded game themselves and try to figure a way to get this working. I guess lets see if anyone actually sees and responds to it XD
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #255 on: April 24, 2011, 10:24:15 PM »
That's a good start! Indeed, better wait and see.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2011, 02:22:48 AM »
That's a good start! Indeed, better wait and see.

As for now, I'll om nom nom on my ribs
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2011, 02:25:59 AM »
As for now, I'll om nom nom on my ribs
Sounds like a plan.

As for me I have to put this on the side to get a paper done. Got everything through Meiling (4 models, compared to 11 Cirnos) done while beating Portal 2 and writing said paper.
Looking at all the Remi, Flan, and (lesser extent) Sakuya models I have, this'll be a hell of a lot of fun...at least most other characters have only a handful in comparison.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:07:30 AM by Okuu's ~ wait, WHAT Photo Lab? »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2011, 03:40:21 AM »
Sounds like a plan.

As for me I have to put this on the side to get a paper done. Got everything through Meiling (4 models, compared to 11 Cirnos) done while beating Portal 2 and writing said paper.
Looking at all the Remi, Flan, and (lesser extent) Sakuya models I have, this'll be a hell of a lot of fun...at least most other characters have only a handful in comparison.

Hehe, can't wait to see these 11 Bakas. Maybe it would be a good idea if I got your original models that you're putting in the file rather than receiving the entire IMG file first, from then maybe I can create my own. Just a thought as I rave in my Hardstyle music. I'm womdering how these models were originally created, thinking possibly I can re-edit the Miku one to be more...what you say...better body proportioned.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #259 on: April 25, 2011, 03:56:58 AM »
Hehe, can't wait to see these 11 Bakas. Maybe it would be a good idea if I got your original models that you're putting in the file rather than receiving the entire IMG file first, from then maybe I can create my own. Just a thought as I rave in my Hardstyle music. I'm womdering how these models were originally created, thinking possibly I can re-edit the Miku one to be more...what you say...better body proportioned.
Hm, I guess I could do that.

Also decided to edit the script file (american.gxt) to have Tempest's custom ratings and the right radio station (or rather, remix circle) names. This doesn't take as long as model importing, so this'll go first.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 04:01:44 AM by Okuu's ~ wait, WHAT Photo Lab? »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #260 on: April 25, 2011, 04:40:19 AM »
Hm, I guess I could do that.

Also decided to edit the script file (american.gxt) to have Tempest's custom ratings and the right radio station (or rather, remix circle) names. This doesn't take as long as model importing, so this'll go first.

Haha, this is definitely me :
45: 150 - 199 = Idiot / A person lacking intelligent judgment, a fool ; The wide majority of Gensokyo fairies, the most notable being Cirno.

And what does the custom ratings show for while in game? Anything, or what? If the description is good enough, I may as that I get a copy XD
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2011, 04:54:11 AM »
Haha, this is definitely me :
45: 150 - 199 = Idiot / A person lacking intelligent judgment, a fool ; The wide majority of Gensokyo fairies, the most notable being Cirno.

And what does the custom ratings show for while in game? Anything, or what? If the description is good enough, I may as that I get a copy XD
Ratings act in the same way, but I don't think the description will show up.
Oh, and 1000 (which has a rank of its own) will be Maru-Kyuu, Nineball, or something along the sort. Kinda wish it was 9999999 instead :P

I can send over a copy, but IIRC the script files between Version 1 and Versions 2 & 3 are notably different, and even those of us who downgraded or swapped executables (including myself) are affected by this difference (this is also why saves are sorted between v1, v2 converted, and v2 native - which also affect said downgrader category). Not sure which version you have, but as for me I have the v2/v3 script.
The easiest test would be to download a completed v1 savefile (GTA Forums is your friend) and load it in San Andreas (Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files). If it crashes...you have a v2/v3 file set but with a v1 executable.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2011, 05:06:24 AM »
Ratings act in the same way, but I don't think the description will show up.
Oh, and 1000 (which has a rank of its own) will be Maru-Kyuu, Nineball, or something along the sort. Kinda wish it was 9999999 instead :P

I can send over a copy, but IIRC the script files between Version 1 and Versions 2 & 3 are notably different, and even those of us who downgraded or swapped executables (including myself) are affected by this difference (this is also why saves are sorted between v1, v2 converted, and v2 native - which also affect said downgrader category). Not sure which version you have, but as for me I have the v2/v3 script.
The easiest test would be to download a completed v1 savefile (GTA Forums is your friend) and load it in San Andreas (Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files). If it crashes...you have a v2/v3 file set but with a v1 executable.

Ok, well the ratings didn't get through to me like I meant. Where am I to see these ratings? Is that what shows in the start menu the full fledged stats of the player, like game completed, total wanted stars obtained, etc? If this is correct, let me know, while I go test a v1 saved game
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2011, 05:07:25 AM »
Ok, well the ratings didn't get through to me like I meant. Where am I to see these ratings? Is that what shows in the start menu the full fledged stats of the player, like game completed, total wanted stars obtained, etc? If this is correct, let me know, while I go test a v1 saved game
It's in the Stats menu, and once you open it up it's on the upper-right corner.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2011, 05:11:12 AM »
It's in the Stats menu, and once you open it up it's on the upper-right corner.

OK, the game crashed after the game loading progress bar finished...which means I have v2/v3 then I assume from your description

So this means I can not use your file then, right?
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #265 on: April 25, 2011, 05:13:13 AM »
OK, the game crashed after the game loading progress bar finished...which means I have v2/v3 then I assume from your description

So this means I can not use your file then, right?
You'll be able to, for I have the Steam version (V3) with a V1 executable.

It's really the full V1 users that will face issues. IIRC they can use V2 scripts just fine but certain mods (notably Hot Coffee) will not work as a result.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2011, 05:20:26 AM »
You'll be able to, for I have the Steam version (V3) with a V1 executable.

It's really the full V1 users that will face issues. IIRC they can use V2 scripts just fine but certain mods (notably Hot Coffee) will not work as a result.

Alrighty, well just let me know when you have it completed and then I guess stick the dough in the donation box XD
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2011, 05:22:58 AM »
Alrighty, well just let me know when you have it completed and then I guess stick the dough in the donation box XD
Sure. Also might let Squid know about this extension. Now if only someone had the v1 script file....
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2011, 05:33:45 AM »
Sure. Also might let Squid know about this extension. Now if only someone had the v1 script file....

You could DL it couldn't you? I thought I saw the american.gxt <---whatever they are files there for said purpose, maybe I'm wrong.

Also having too much fun racing on SAMP right now, sorry if I take a while in reply.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2011, 05:39:01 AM »
You could DL it couldn't you? I thought I saw the american.gxt <---whatever they are files there for said purpose, maybe I'm wrong.

Also having too much fun racing on SAMP right now, sorry if I take a while in reply.
It's possible...maybe. Chances are, though, that (A) V2 files will be up for V1 players to finish V2 save requests and (B) they are packaged with the rest of the game on various areas.

Going back and forth between this and paper....

EDIT: I've got them changed! But the script file has multiple "homeboy"s, "homie"s, and "monster"s (all rankings in GTA:SA that cast a bit of doubt on whether it fully works. BTW 1000-1005 pts = "⑨ is the Strongest". Also changed a few radio station names, getting others.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:16:28 AM by Okuu's ~ wait, WHAT Photo Lab? »
Bad command or file name