~Hakurei Shrine~ > High Score Entry!
東方靈異伝 ~ Highly Responsive to Prayers
<< < (2/13) > >>
ebarrett:

--- Quote from: shadowbringer on January 02, 2011, 04:31:13 PM ---Makai (Konngara)

--- End quote ---

Makai boss is Sariel
Konngara is Jigoku boss

:V
shadowbringer:

--- Quote from: ebarrett on January 02, 2011, 06:08:04 PM ---Makai boss is Sariel
Konngara is Jigoku boss

:V

--- End quote ---

eh.. heheh.. :D (I never remember this, just assumed that Makai would be the alt. route since it was listed last in the original post :p   or I'm too used with Heaven or Hell from the translation patch)

Lunatic - Makai (Sariel)
shadowbringer - 10116195 - All
LHCling:

Easy - Makai
BaitySM - 4,373,250 - ALL

Easy - Jigoku
BaitySM - 6,788,670 - ALL

Hard - Makai
BaitySM - 4,663,610 - ALL

Hard - Jigoku
BaitySM - 6,480,440 - ALL

Lunatic - Jigoku
BaitySM - 8,092,965 - ALL - Video

Huh that's strange, I recall doing Makai Lunatic. And the Normal screenshots have disappeared (and I can't really back those ones up with videos that obviously don't exist) so yeah. Brb fixing that.

--- Quote from: Jaimers on January 02, 2011, 05:51:10 PM ---We may need to reverse the scoreboard seeing as the lower your score, the better you did.  :V

--- End quote ---
So by that logic, the Battle Garegga scoreboard needs to be changed so that the ALL scores that are lower should be higher ranked than the better scoring ones. Regardless, it should be fairly obvious to anybody who has played the game before knows that a lower score gives you less wriggle room.

Normal - Makai
BaitySM - 7,345,630 - ALL
Generalguy:
Super Necro! (why nobody posting any scores?  :()

Anyway here you go :

Lunatic - Makai
GeneralGuy - 13,668,480 - ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8HWTnPEDW4

Lunatic - Jigoku
GeneralGuy - 13,008,730 - ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ZgSXbyujA (Don't know if this one works, it says it still processes for me but I get views  ???)
Naut:
oh somebody plays this, updated
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version