Author Topic: [Challenge]This is where I make my stand  (Read 50588 times)

[Challenge]This is where I make my stand
« on: November 20, 2010, 10:02:43 PM »
This is now haiku
So please do post haikus, k
Or else you will die.

And I plan to rule with an IRON FIST. After close examination of CPMC laws, it doesn't prohibit ordinary people to attack someone in the idiot hierarchy. So why wait for the mods to hold a contest for a position of power? Attack while the enemy is weak and unsuspecting and what a perfect time to do so just after the wipe. I can't expect power to be given to me on a silver platter. We must rip it from those above to assure an oligarchy of the new generation. Just so that I don't sound cocky(hurr durr), I will challenge an IP. It should be simple to guess now who I'm aiming for.

Lloyd Dunamis

In my eyes, you make the title look like a hoax, and I plan to make things right by ripping it from your cold dead hands.

BY DESTROYING EVERYTHING BESIDES MY PATH, I WILL NOT BE JUST IDIOT PRINCESS, BUT IDIOT GOD SO THAT EVERYONE CAN FEAR ME, WORSHIP ME, AND HAIL ME. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now will you accept this challenge like a hero, or run like a whelp from the inevitable. Now, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I must also remove the old sovereignty like Moerin from coming back, for the new empire can't have any obstacles.

Sincerely,
Baka
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 09:00:00 PM by ♪ Trans-Siberian Orchestra ♫ »

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Re: [Challenge]This is where I make my stand
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 10:26:52 PM »
Aw shit.

...LLOYD I'M ROOTING FOR YOU! YOU CAN DO IT!

Baka can't withstand the power of MOE MOE!

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »
This is gonna be good.  :munch:

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 10:30:06 PM »
Really? You're going to challenge one of the most beloved members of this site, Mr. I Registered Just Over a Week Ago?

Lotsa luck!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 10:31:10 PM »
I actually have HIGH hopes for this one regardless of the two members in this duel.

Let's hope their challenge is something worthwhile for the both of them.

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
  • Kuroya Shinobu strikes again
    • TsundereWorks' Mo? Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 10:34:12 PM »
Baka proves true to his name, I see~

If you win, I *may* challenge your ass.

/is chicken

DeviantArtPixivTsundere WorksYoutubeNEW! Liz Triangle's S4U
日本語勉強中 | Touhou Hard Modo Gamer

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 10:35:45 PM »
Really? You're going to challenge one of the most beloved members of this site, Mr. I Registered Just Over a Week Ago?

Lotsa luck!

Why thank you. Being the underdog is a common formality for me in any new place.

Baka proves true to his name, I see~

If you win, I *may* challenge your ass.

/is chicken

I will gladly accept any challenge if I do even reach IP.

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 10:37:28 PM »
I am prepared to illegally assist both participants of this challenge

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 10:38:39 PM »
I will support Baka M. Pitts. He probably has a rare weapon that deals a lot of damage.

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 10:38:56 PM »

Lotsa luck!

Then how did he get a title so quick?
Let me back into CPMC :|

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 10:39:20 PM »
You can just apply to the Mascot group.

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 10:39:55 PM »

I smell a minion.

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 10:41:55 PM »
You can just apply to the Mascot group.

I don't want one; just curious. Perfectly content being one of the proletarians, mind you.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 10:42:23 PM »
I don't want one; just curious. Perfectly content being one of the proletariats, mind you.

Happy to be part of the working class.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »
Pretty sure IP has to be given, not challenged for, though I expect the mods will find this amusing enough to ignore that rule this once :P.

We'll have to see.

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 10:46:11 PM »
It takes a lot guts to even make a IP challenge on somebody, let alone a newcomer. I applaud your efforts Baka.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 10:47:43 PM »
Pretty sure IP has to be given, not challenged for, though I expect the mods will find this amusing enough to ignore that rule this once :P.

We'll have to see.
Normally I would, but I want to see Baka Miko Pits throw down with Lloyd more. >:D

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 10:49:11 PM »
My body is ready.

I place my money faith on Baka.

Show everyone that your name is merely a means of deception!

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 10:50:09 PM »
It takes a lot guts to even make a IP challenge on somebody, let alone a newcomer. I applaud your efforts Baka.

Many thanks.

Normally I would, but I want to see Baka Miko Pits throw down with Lloyd more. >:D

I don't plan on stopping until I reach the top. Plan to see two more if I win.

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 10:51:45 PM »
I don't plan on stopping until I reach the top. Plan to see two more if I win.

Nice to see you have goals for the future.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 10:53:03 PM »

Figured as such. (I assume you mean normally you'd enforce the rule but this is the essence of the idiot hierarchy in its hilarity, and therefore will proceed. I most assuredly approve :P.)

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2010, 10:53:49 PM »
Also "if" you win? You aren't going to win with that attitude! It's "when" you win.

(And plus, if you lose while deciding that victory is the only outcome, it's all the more hilarious.)

Tengukami

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »
Rules, shmules. No one in the hierarchy ever does anything with their titles anyway. Might as well get someone in who's this eager to "reach the top", whatever that means. Most people try and actually make friends when they join a forum. BMP here, he's adopting the "act overly familiar and social climb" approach. Hey, it might even work. Should be entertaining at least.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

dustyjo

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »
who are you and what are you doing

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »
Rules, shmules. No one in the hierarchy ever does anything with their titles anyway. Might as well get someone in who's this eager to "reach the top", whatever that means. Most people try and actually make friends when they join a forum. BMP here, he's adopting the "act overly familiar and social climb" approach. Hey, it might even work. Should be entertaining at least.

Nyeh. To be fair, I have no issues with him, and I have read a fair number of his posts. I don't understand why you seem to be so...aggressive towards him. But, whatever works.

As I said, this should at the least be hilarious.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 11:01:59 PM »
I miss being able to edit posts ._.

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 11:02:21 PM »
Lose, and I will learn from my mistakes and strengthen my strategies.

Win, and I am one step closer to domination.

I really have nothing to lose from this.

Although I have no idea what kind of challenges are brought around, I can't wait to play.

Also "if" you win? You aren't going to win with that attitude! It's "when" you win.

(And plus, if you lose while deciding that victory is the only outcome, it's all the more hilarious.)

I'll admit myself, there is a chance I can slip up. Might as well have a positive outlook in order to succeed than a negative one.

It worked with another forum where I was able to run amok and power-abuse with ModCP/AdminCP. I might as well try it here.

Nyeh. To be fair, I have no issues with him, and I have read a fair number of his posts. I don't understand why you seem to be so...aggressive towards him. But, whatever works.

As I said, this should at the least be hilarious.

We might as well get some good laughs eh?

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 11:03:02 PM »

Oh my, how lovingly condescending.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2010, 11:04:42 PM »
Hmm...speaking of which, Ruro, you're letting BMP have a chance at the ladder by circumventing proper procedure (well, as much as procedure applies to you).

What's the penalty if he loses?

Tengukami

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2010, 11:05:15 PM »
Nyeh. To be fair, I have no issues with him, and I have read a fair number of his posts. I don't understand why you seem to be so...aggressive towards him.

?

Oh my, how lovingly condescending.

You mean like joining a forum and within a week trumpeting your intentions to be a mod? Yeah, sorry, someone brays their awesomeness in making challenge, others laugh with mockery in return. It's how the challenges are played. Lighten up a little.