Author Topic: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 89013 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #900 on: January 26, 2010, 11:45:13 PM »
>facepalm
>Point out Hina's arm to her, if she hasn't noticed already
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #901 on: January 26, 2010, 11:47:49 PM »
>facepalm
>Point out Hina's arm to her, if she hasn't noticed already

>You facepalm; so does Hina. It's really a nice stereo effect.
>"I can't believe she stole it..." Hina mutters, shaking her head.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #902 on: January 27, 2010, 12:28:57 AM »
>"Well... maybe she just found it lying around? Rumia isn't exactly smart, so she probably wouldn't have realized the arm came from an actual person."
>Go over to Rumia, ask where she got the arm and if Hina may have it back now
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #903 on: January 27, 2010, 12:41:08 AM »
>"Well... maybe she just found it lying around? Rumia isn't exactly smart, so she probably wouldn't have realized the arm came from an actual person."
>Go over to Rumia, ask where she got the arm and if Hina may have it back now

>"I suppose..." Hina mutters. You suspect, if she did have blood and hadn't had to worry about bleeding to death from losing an arm, she would be blushing with all kinds of embarrassment right now.
>You approach Rumia, who stops chasing Daiyousei as she notices you. "Hello Miss Other Rabbit," she says.
>Upon asking about the arm, she says, "Oh, Hina lost it when she got drunk with Miss Rabbit and we went to Youkai Mountain. So I picked it up so when she started looking for it, I could give it to her. Here you go!"
>You obtain: Hina's Arm.

>_

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #904 on: January 27, 2010, 12:43:26 AM »
> Thank Rumia for being nice enough to make this easier. Or at least trying to help.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #905 on: January 27, 2010, 12:44:26 AM »
>"Well thank you Rumia! How thoughtful." I have been inb4ed
>Turn to Hina
>"Can you reattach it yourself without much trouble, or do you think we should see if Alice could help?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #906 on: January 27, 2010, 12:55:56 AM »
> Thank Rumia for being nice enough to make this easier. Or at least trying to help.

>"You're welcome, Miss Other Rabbit!" says Rumia. "Tell Hina not to get it caught on trees anymore when she's been drinking. Someone like Nazrin or Tewi would sell it at Kourindou, you know!"

>"Well thank you Rumia! How thoughtful." I have been inb4ed
>Turn to Hina
>"Can you reattach it yourself without much trouble, or do you think we should see if Alice could help?"

>Hina looks at her detached arm and frowns. "I...suppose some help would be nice."

>_

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #907 on: January 27, 2010, 12:59:56 AM »
>Ask Rumia if she's seen Tewi
>Ask her why I'm "Miss Other Rabbit" when she calls Tewi by name

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #908 on: January 27, 2010, 01:11:24 AM »
>Ask Rumia if she's seen Tewi
>Ask her why I'm "Miss Other Rabbit" when she calls Tewi by name

>"I saw her a couple days ago in the Forest of Magic," says Rumia.
>Rumia frowns. "Because I don't know your name or Miss Rabbit's name, and Miss Rabbit came first."

>_

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #909 on: January 27, 2010, 01:12:16 AM »
>Well, my name is Reisen Udongein Inaba

To the other voices: I know I fail at touhou storylines. Who's the other "Miss Rabbit"?

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #910 on: January 27, 2010, 01:34:30 AM »
>Ask Hina if Alice would be a good choice to help her get her arm back on.

To the voice: I dunno, the only rabbits I remember (and that are on the Wiki) are Tewi, Reisen, and Reisen II.

Chaore

« Reply #911 on: January 27, 2010, 01:36:47 AM »
To Voice: I think the Parser messed up and Miss Rabbit is supposed to be Tewi. I mean, its not at all like Reisen II would ever in an irony come down here and steal that spot, Right?

« Reply #912 on: January 27, 2010, 01:38:30 AM »
No clue, UK.
>In any case, bid Rumia farewell, and take all of Hina to the Forest of Magic. We should be meeting up with Alice whether it'd be helpful to Hina or not.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #913 on: January 27, 2010, 02:01:47 AM »
>Well, my name is Reisen Udongein Inaba

To the other voices: I know I fail at touhou storylines. Who's the other "Miss Rabbit"?

>"Hi, Reisen!" says Rumia, waving to you as though you were some distance away rather than right in front of her, "I'm Rumia!"

>Ask Hina if Alice would be a good choice to help her get her arm back on.

To the voice: I dunno, the only rabbits I remember (and that are on the Wiki) are Tewi, Reisen, and Reisen II.

>"I suppose," says Hina, shrugging. "You know her better than I do."

No clue, UK.
>In any case, bid Rumia farewell, and take all of Hina to the Forest of Magic. We should be meeting up with Alice whether it'd be helpful to Hina or not.

>It is noteworthy that no mistakes of identity have been made by the parser. Please banish such suspicions from your mind.
>You bid Rumia farewell. "Bye!" she says, before wandering off to join some of the children building a snowman.
>You leave the school and the town, with Hina following along and cradling her sundered arm to her chest. "Did I really get that drunk?" she wonders aloud. "I don't remember Rumia following us... I suppose so."
>You continue south past Kourindou and through the Forest of Magic, noting a few faeries lingering near the intersection with the road that leads to the bamboo forest. Going further south, you reach the lake, and follow the eastward path around it.
>You come to a placid and isolated part of the lake shore, with only the barest hint of a footpath to hint there is any kind of traffic at all. To the east, you can see a small, well-maintained cabin. It is quite clean of snow, and the dolls flitting about cleaning off the porch give you a good idea of how that was achieved. Obvious exits are North, East, and West.

>_

Chaore

« Reply #914 on: January 27, 2010, 02:04:27 AM »
> Something tells me, for some reason, She didn't hear REISEN say that.
> This may be worrying.
> Also, Prepare yourself to look the tidiest and nicest possible at the moment.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #915 on: January 27, 2010, 02:09:09 AM »
> Something tells me, for some reason, She didn't hear REISEN say that.
> This may be worrying.
> Also, Prepare yourself to look the tidiest and nicest possible at the moment.

>You heard that Rumia has a way of making people wonder. Now you know for a fact.
>You straighten your tie, smooth your skirt, and make certain your pin and your handkerchief are nice and tidy.

>_

« Reply #916 on: January 27, 2010, 02:25:22 AM »
> Set BGM
> Approach cabin

Chaore

« Reply #917 on: January 27, 2010, 02:27:30 AM »
> Hope to god this doesn't become a dating sim. You suck at those.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #918 on: January 27, 2010, 02:33:18 AM »
> Set BGM
> Approach cabin

>You hum a tune to calm your nerves, and then approach the cabin. The dolls working on the porch stop their work as you approach, and one of them disappears through a small door built into a the lower corner of the cabin's door.
>A moment later, the front door opens, and Alice steps out. She shivers in the cold, clearly not having bothered to put any appropriate garb for the weather. "Can I hel-" she starts to ask, then sees Hina. "A-Are you okay!? You! Moon Rabbit! Go get Eirin, before she bleeds to... wait, she's not bleeding?" She gives you both an appraising look. "What's going on here?"

>_

Chaore

« Reply #919 on: January 27, 2010, 02:39:15 AM »
> "She kind of lost her arm, and needs a bit of help reattaching it. You're kind of the best help for that."

« Reply #920 on: January 27, 2010, 02:44:39 AM »
> Assess Alice's catness rating
> Note to self: do not directly mention Marisa's request; Alice might take it the wrong way

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #921 on: January 27, 2010, 02:49:38 AM »
> "She kind of lost her arm, and needs a bit of help reattaching it. You're kind of the best help for that."

>"Oh, I see," says Alice, frowning at the situation. "Well, I guess that's preferable to what I was imagining. You better come on inside, then." She makes a few gestures toward the dolls gathered on the porch. A few of them fly inside.

> Assess Alice's catness rating
> Note to self: do not directly mention Marisa's request; Alice might take it the wrong way

>Alice's Catness Rating is 34/96.
>Only a mook would mention that kind of thing, especially when Patchouli and Marisa told you not to tell her.

>_

« Reply #922 on: January 27, 2010, 04:06:34 AM »
> Note to self: do not directly mention Marisa's request; Alice might will take it the wrong way
Fixed that for you.

>Head inside and warm up a little.
>Ask if Alice has some warm tea.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #923 on: January 27, 2010, 04:14:25 AM »
Fixed that for you.

>Head inside and warm up a little.
>Ask if Alice has some warm tea.

>You head inside, and find that it is quite pleasantly warm. You quickly note that there are dolls everywhere, flying about and setting things up. The house itself is rather simple and unadorned, but there are shelves full of non-animate dolls everywhere. As well, there are an abnormal number of doilies about, covering pretty much every surface. You are in what seems to be a combination of living room and dining room, with a small kitchen off to the side. A fire burns merrily in a hearth in the kitchen, warming the house. Through an open door, you can see Alice's bedroom, which is dominated by a hand-powered sewing machine.
>You are about to ask for some tea, but you see a few of the dolls are setting a small table with three places; a few of them are stealing the bench from the sewing machine to serve as a third seat. It seems Alice doesn't entertain company much. "Have a seat," says Alice.

>_

Chaore

« Reply #924 on: January 27, 2010, 04:16:32 AM »
> Accept the seat, it'd be rude not to.
> Don't forget to say thanks, best not be rude.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2010, 04:20:38 AM »
> Accept the seat, it'd be rude not to.
> Don't forget to say thanks, best not be rude.

>You have a seat on the sewing bench, doing your best to mind your manners.
>A doll with a disturbing grin sets a cup of brown tea in front of you; it takes all your will power not to cry out in surprise at its sudden appearance. You remember that doll very well; it was with Patchouli on the last day of autumn, and it still makes your stomach go cold to look at that creepy grin!
>Hina and Alice take the other seats. "So, you want me to help put you back together then?" says Alice. Hina nods. Alice nods in acknowledgement, then says, "Sounds like an interesting challenge, but also a lot of work..."

>_

Xijiy

• What a purrfect post
« Reply #926 on: January 27, 2010, 04:32:57 AM »
> "Well since hina's body seem to more closer resemble a doll rather then a human we figured you'd be the best one to bring her too."

> Wink a bit playfully.

> "Who else would we bring her to but the best doll maker in all of Gensokyo. I know she will be in good hands here."

> Since marisa and patchy said that she seems a bit lonely perhaps flirting with her a bit will get her more on our side. Besides, she seems like a pretty nice girl and all.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #927 on: January 27, 2010, 04:36:42 AM »
> So, too many dolls for us to be Alice's friend/lover?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #928 on: January 27, 2010, 04:48:01 AM »
> "Well since hina's body seem to more closer resemble a doll rather then a human we figured you'd be the best one to bring her too."

> Wink a bit playfully.

> "Who else would we bring her to but the best doll maker in all of Gensokyo. I know she will be in good hands here."

> Since marisa and patchy said that she seems a bit lonely perhaps flirting with her a bit will get her more on our side. Besides, she seems like a pretty nice girl and all.

>"That's a point, isn't it?" says Alice, as she contemplates Hina's arm and completely misses your wink. "I think I can do something with that. I'll have to whip up a few bits myself, but I suppose I didn't have any pressing plans today.

> So, too many dolls for us to be Alice's friend/lover?

>You don't know if there are too many dolls, although you think the glassy stares might get to you after awhile. The ones that move around aren't so bad, except for that one with the grin, oh god...

>_

Chaore

« Reply #929 on: January 27, 2010, 04:50:00 AM »
> Consider the fact she'll be more likely to protect you if you're close to her. Especially from THAT DOLL.
> "Anything I can do to help? I'm going around doing what I can today, anyway."