Author Topic: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 88312 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #930 on: January 27, 2010, 04:56:15 AM »
> Consider the fact she'll be more likely to protect you if you're close to her. Especially from THAT DOLL.
> "Anything I can do to help? I'm going around doing what I can today, anyway."

>It's true. Maybe she could leave it at home...
>"I don't think so. I should have just about everything I need here," says Alice.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #931 on: January 27, 2010, 05:04:55 AM »
>"Alright, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask."
>Ask Alice how long she and Hina will likely take for arm reattachment.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #932 on: January 27, 2010, 05:12:21 AM »
>"Alright, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask."
>Ask Alice how long she and Hina will likely take for arm reattachment.

>"Alright, I'll keep that in mind," says Alice. "I usually don't need too much, though. I'm quite self sufficient here."
>"Hmmm. Probably a couple hours or so," says Alice. "Assuming no problems come up."

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #933 on: January 27, 2010, 03:19:22 PM »
> "Hina, how much to you remember about last night?  Rumia was saying that the rabbit with you last night wasn't Tewi; can you remember anything about that rabbit?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #934 on: January 27, 2010, 04:50:13 PM »
> "Hina, how much to you remember about last night?  Rumia was saying that the rabbit with you last night wasn't Tewi; can you remember anything about that rabbit?"

>Hina looks toward the ceiling as she tries to remember, while Alice takes her arm and examines. "Well, she wore a pink dress, and her hair was black and straight. Something of a mess, too. I don't quite recall if she introduced herself or not, she had Letty rambling on about some thing or other when I joined in. But I do remember that she was very polite. And, well, quite able to hold her drink."

>_

« Reply #935 on: January 27, 2010, 04:56:54 PM »
>"Pink dress... Black, somewhat messy hair... So, basically it looked exactly like Tewi, except it wasn't Tewi."
>Try not to panic at what that might mean.
>"Could you be a little more specific? For instance, how tall was she?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #936 on: January 27, 2010, 05:10:54 PM »
>"Pink dress... Black, somewhat messy hair... So, basically it looked exactly like Tewi, except it wasn't Tewi."
>Try not to panic at what that might mean.
>"Could you be a little more specific? For instance, how tall was she?"

>"She came up to my shoulder," says Hina, "She was pretty slender. Her face was a bit more round than yours, and her eyes were brown, bordering on red. Why are you so concerned about her?"
>Pretty much all of that, except perhaps the face shape, fit Tewi pretty well.

>_

« Reply #937 on: January 27, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »
>"Why are you so concerned about her?"

>"Well, As you might know, Eientei is pretty much the place where every Rabbit in Gensokyo is set to live. If there's a rabbit I know nothing about, it's a rare enough occurrence to ask about it."
>"But the weird thing is, this rabbit sounds a lot like Tewi, who's always pulling some sort of Joke on everyone around her. Plus I have strong feelings about Tewi."
>Wait a beat.
>"Not those kinds of feelings! She grates on my nerves is all."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #938 on: January 27, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »
> Excuse yourself and go back to the school, hopefully it's still recess.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #939 on: January 27, 2010, 05:31:45 PM »
>"Well, As you might know, Eientei is pretty much the place where every Rabbit in Gensokyo is set to live. If there's a rabbit I know nothing about, it's a rare enough occurrence to ask about it."
>"But the weird thing is, this rabbit sounds a lot like Tewi, who's always pulling some sort of Joke on everyone around her. Plus I have strong feelings about Tewi."
>Wait a beat.
>"Not those kinds of feelings! She grates on my nerves is all."

>"I understand," says Hina, chuckling. "Well, perhaps it was some other rabbit from Eientei?"

> Excuse yourself and go back to the school, hopefully it's still recess.

>"Alright," says Alice, glancing up at you before returning her attention to the arm. "I think I should be able to repair this neatly enough."
>You return to human town once more. It seems recess is still going on. Snowballs are flying freely now, and predominantly at Cirno.

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #940 on: January 27, 2010, 05:43:53 PM »
> Find Rumia and ask her for more information about the other rabbit.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #941 on: January 27, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »
> Find Rumia and ask her for more information about the other rabbit.

>You find Rumia at the edge of the playground, hiding behind a table. "Shhh..." she says, noticing you approach. "I'm playing Hide 'n' Seek. And I'm gonna win because they don't know I am."
>You ask her for more information on the unknown rabbit. "Okay," she says, "like what?"

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #942 on: January 27, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
> "Hina said that she looked like Tewi, but can you describe what she looked like?  I'm trying to figure out the differences between her and Tewi.  Anything about her behavior and attitude would be helpful as well."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #943 on: January 27, 2010, 06:10:40 PM »
> Memory search: How many of our fellow magical girls have we seen before? Are there any we haven't seen whose names we know (such as Byakuren apparently given our initial reaction to seeing her)?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #944 on: January 27, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »
> "Hina said that she looked like Tewi, but can you describe what she looked like?  I'm trying to figure out the differences between her and Tewi.  Anything about her behavior and attitude would be helpful as well."

>Rumia frowns and stares at the ground intensely. "Oh, she did look kinda like Tewi. But her hair wasn't wavy like Tewi's was. And Tewi's got darker eyes. I think maybe her face was shaped different. And she was way more polite than Tewi, they don't talk the same way at all. And Tewi never buys drinks for other people. Well, probably never."

> Memory search: How many of our fellow magical girls have we seen before? Are there any we haven't seen whose names we know (such as Byakuren apparently given our initial reaction to seeing her)?

>There's a lot of people you know by reputation, even if you've never met before. You try to keep up to date on the various happenings of the world when you can. But you can say you've never met anyone from underground, nor any of Byakuren's friends except Murasa until today. You're only vaguely familiar with most of the Youkai Mountain people, though you have met Aya before; everyone has met Aya before. You know a few of the people at Scarlet Devil Mansion in passing. You've met Yuyuko and Youmu, but that was during incidents. You're more familiar with Lunasa and Cirno than you'd like to be, after Kaguya's harebrained (but effective) scheme to keep Eientei cool during last autumn's heat wave. In short, you've met a lot of people for the first time today, but you'd like to think you know of everyone significant.

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #945 on: January 27, 2010, 06:50:40 PM »
> "Do you know where that other rabbit went after last night?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #946 on: January 27, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »
> "Do you know where that other rabbit went after last night?"

>Rumia shakes her head. "I went to make sure that Hina's arm was going to be safe after she lost it, so I don't know where she went. Probably back to where you live."

>_

« Reply #947 on: January 27, 2010, 07:07:17 PM »
> "Hmm...I see. Thank you, Rumia."
> Is Rumia wearing any Secret Items?

« Reply #948 on: January 27, 2010, 07:09:46 PM »
>Head to where we last saw Letty.
>If it hasn't gone cold yet (tee hee) Follow Letty's trail.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #949 on: January 27, 2010, 07:23:30 PM »
> "Hmm...I see. Thank you, Rumia."
> Is Rumia wearing any Secret Items?

>"You're welcome!" she replies.
>It doesn't look like she is.

>Head to where we last saw Letty.
>If it hasn't gone cold yet (tee hee) Follow Letty's trail.

>You return once again to the Forest of Magic, and stop by the S-curve in the road. Letty is long gone, but the footprints she left in the snow are still about.

>_

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #950 on: January 27, 2010, 07:25:40 PM »
> Follow them

« Reply #951 on: January 27, 2010, 07:27:37 PM »
>Letty's Trail has not gone cold. What did I say about non-cold Letty trails?
>What the guy above me said.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #952 on: January 27, 2010, 07:34:48 PM »
> Follow them

>You follow the footprints into the Forest of Magic.
>You are in a heavily wooded area. The trees are very close together, and the undergrowth barely allows you to see your feet; it seems a lot of it keeps its leaves all year round. The undergrowth also makes the snow seem especially thick. The footprints follow the path of least resistance to the east. Obvious exits are East and South.
>You see some motion ahead of you. It seems you've found that wolf again, and judging that he is just looking toward you rather than fully facing you, you caught him off guard a little bit.

>_

« Reply #953 on: January 27, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »
>Look at the wolf.
>Think he looks cute just sitting there like that.
>Head east provided no problems arise.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #954 on: January 27, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
>Look at the wolf.
>Think he looks cute just sitting there like that.
>Head east provided no problems arise.

>You look at the wolf. He looks at you. This feedback loop could continue for awhile.
>He is kinda cute, just sitting there with his fluffy winter coat and looking like a pet you just caught on the kitchen counter.
>You leave him be and continue east.
>The woods become a bit less thick as you move east; but still plenty difficult to move about in. Up ahead, you can see a food stand set up in the middle the brush. There is a kind of path leading through the brush to the stand. You can see Letty sitting there, while you are pretty sure you can see someone behind the stand's curtain.

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #955 on: January 27, 2010, 07:52:12 PM »
> Apperoach the stand and greet Letty.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #956 on: January 27, 2010, 07:58:37 PM »
> Apperoach the stand and greet Letty.

>You approach the stand and greet Letty. "Hi Reisen," she says.
>Going behind the stand's curtain, you can see that Mystia is here, in the process of putting a meal together. You note that the grill doesn't seem to be heated at the moment. "Oh, hello Reisen," says Mystia. "I'm a bit too busy to teach you about singing right now."

>_

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #957 on: January 27, 2010, 08:09:55 PM »
> "it's cool, I was actualy here to talk to Letty"

> ask Letty if she's feeling better.

> Make a mental note to get a nice piece of meat or something, incase we see that wolf again. as an apology gift.
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #958 on: January 27, 2010, 08:19:14 PM »
> "it's cool, I was actualy here to talk to Letty"

> ask Letty if she's feeling better.

> Make a mental note to get a nice piece of meat or something, incase we see that wolf again. as an apology gift.

>"Oh, okay," says Mystia. "I'm not really open right now, either. But Letty's under the weather, and preparing for her doesn't involve heating the grill."
>"A bit..." she says. "Head still feels like hell."
>You could probably get a bit of raw meat easily.

>_

« Reply #959 on: January 27, 2010, 08:24:05 PM »
>Wait until Mystia finishes preparing whatever it is she's getting for Letty.
>Ask Mystia if we could get a piece of raw meat to take with us.
>After Letty has been given the chance to sit for a bit, ask her about who she spent last night with. If she asks, tell her we're investigating out of personal interest about a Rabbit in a pink dress she presumably spent the night with.