Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 175841 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #870 on: January 19, 2010, 12:41:37 AM »
> Ponder whether swinging by the SDM with Suika and Cirno would bother Devil or not.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #871 on: January 19, 2010, 12:47:51 AM »
>Examine that busted up sword.

You examine the hell out of it.

>Its a busted up sword, what the hell else is there to say about it? Oh. There is a MESSED-UP CONTRACT in it, but you don't feel like risking fucking yourself up enough to use it in this state. You'd have to fix the contract first.

> Ponder whether swinging by the SDM with Suika and Cirno would bother Devil or not.

You're somewhat certain she may not mind, but you don't actually know if she wants people to know shes still alive or not.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #872 on: January 19, 2010, 01:08:26 AM »
> Bring the sword fragments to Devil, along with Cirno and Suika.
> However, ask for her permission for allowing them to enter (make it seem like you're searching for something in order to make it seem like you aren't meeting with someone).

Chaore

« Reply #873 on: January 19, 2010, 01:23:25 AM »
> Bring the sword fragments to Devil, along with Cirno and Suika.
> However, ask for her permission for allowing them to enter (make it seem like you're searching for something in order to make it seem like you aren't meeting with someone).

You head to Demon, asking Cirno and Suika to follow along with you. After a little sneakyness, you invite the two in to speak with Demon alongside yourself.

"Eh?! Hey! You're that red-haired librarian!" "Huh? Ya know her, Cirno?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #874 on: January 19, 2010, 01:24:58 AM »
> "As you can see, the mansion wasn't haunted.  But on another note, can you look over these sword fragments for us?

Chaore

« Reply #875 on: January 19, 2010, 01:27:02 AM »
> "As you can see, the mansion wasn't haunted.  But on another note, can you look over these sword fragments for us?

"Well duh! Everyone knows ghosts don't exist, but she damn well might as well be one! Didn't everyone in the mansion die?! Whats she here for?"

"Oh I'm waiting fo- Sword fragments?"

Demon takes them and begins examining them.

Cirno and Suika look at you at the same time. They probably want an explanation.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #876 on: January 19, 2010, 01:30:09 AM »
> Explain to Cirno and Suika about Devil's knowledge of familiars and the like (include an explanation about Patchouli, but keep it quiet).

Chaore

« Reply #877 on: January 19, 2010, 01:38:48 AM »
> Explain to Cirno and Suika about Devil's knowledge of familiars and the like (include an explanation about Patchouli, but keep it quiet).

You work an explanation in between explaining why you came here. Both Cirno and Suika frown at this. While Demon is busy, Suika keeps to a low volume.

"Hold on, Chen, Ain't this pretty you know... Cruel? I can't see why you're not telling her..."

"Everyone knows Chenny, Its not like some miracle happened, 'eck I saw her corpse fly into the lake myself."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #878 on: January 19, 2010, 01:58:13 AM »
> "I tried bringing up the topic myself, but shes dead-set on the fact that Patchouli is still alive...  Apparently the shikigami contract never disappeared, which is extremely odd to say the least."

Chaore

« Reply #879 on: January 19, 2010, 02:43:27 AM »
> "I tried bringing up the topic myself, but shes dead-set on the fact that Patchouli is still alive...  Apparently the shikigami contract never disappeared, which is extremely odd to say the least."

"Aye, Or maybe she never noticed... Could be a bit crazy in the head following the shock."

"Nah! No way, Shes a demon, she'd never do something that wasn't evil unless under contract. Shes prolly using you Chenny! She'll bring that thing down to Makai and unleash the crazy broad on ya! Lets kick her out!"

"Woah woah woah, Hold on Cirno, Isn't that a bit far fetched?"

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #880 on: January 19, 2010, 08:13:19 AM »
> "Calm down, Cirno, I'm not kicking out anyone who could be my ally. Ugh, that stupid girl could have been helpful. Maybe we can still get her to come 'round."

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #881 on: January 19, 2010, 02:56:45 PM »
"Well duh! Everyone knows ghosts don't exist,

....Cirno, we need to talk.

"Nah! No way, Shes a demon, she'd never do something that wasn't evil unless under contract. Shes prolly using you Chenny! She'll bring that thing down to Makai and unleash the crazy broad on ya! Lets kick her out!"

> 'Crazy broad? Who do you mean? The Demon Goddess? Or Meira's...thing? It looked pretty genderless, so I wouldn't call it a broad'.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #882 on: January 19, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »
> 'Well fine, if you wanna tell her, go ahead, try and resist those innocent puppy eyes. I tried. When you look in them you wouldn't dare tell the truth...'

Chaore

« Reply #883 on: January 19, 2010, 05:28:16 PM »
> "Calm down, Cirno, I'm not kicking out anyone who could be my ally. Ugh, that stupid girl could have been helpful. Maybe we can still get her to come 'round."

"But shes a demon! C'mon, You know nothing good is going to come out of that."

"She did stay here for god knows how long though, We can't assume shes just here for trouble..."

> 'Crazy broad? Who do you mean? The Demon Goddess? Or Meira's...thing? It looked pretty genderless, so I wouldn't call it a broad'.

"The crazy Makai overlord! Duh! They say she drinks tar for tea, and eats wood for dessert!"

"Reimu said she prefers Earl Grey and Chocolate, Actually. Still a bit loopy at times and not too trustworthy, but not that crazy."

"...Well she had to look good for Reimu, Of course!"

> 'Well fine, if you wanna tell her, go ahead, try and resist those innocent puppy eyes. I tried. When you look in them you wouldn't dare tell the truth...'

"...See! Shes brainwashing you!"

"Cirno!"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #884 on: January 19, 2010, 05:58:06 PM »
"Reimu said she prefers Earl Grey and Chocolate, Actually. Still a bit loopy at times and not too trustworthy, but not that crazy."

"...Well she had to look good for Reimu, Of course!"

Shinki is super civilised :V

> Look how Demon's doing with the blade fragments.

Chaore

« Reply #885 on: January 19, 2010, 06:00:01 PM »
> Look how Demon's doing with the blade fragments.

You decide to see how Demon is doing while the two bicker.

She appears to be running a few experiments with the 'smoke' that is coming from the blade. You're not sure exactly why. It seems to just be normal residue from whatever.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #886 on: January 19, 2010, 08:25:33 PM »
> Ask if she found out something yet.

Chaore

« Reply #887 on: January 19, 2010, 08:32:50 PM »
> Ask if she found out something yet.

You ask her how its going.

"Eh? ...Okay, I think. I'm not getting much of anything out of it though. I didn't think a messed up contract would ruin my read so much..."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #888 on: January 19, 2010, 08:35:07 PM »
> Return to the conversation with Suika, and tell her about the familiar in the Underground and if she could exterminate it.

Chaore

« Reply #889 on: January 19, 2010, 09:04:20 PM »
> Return to the conversation with Suika, and tell her about the familiar in the Underground and if she could exterminate it.

"Cirno, I- Eh? ...A shark, In the Underground? Ya gotta be kiddin- Ohhh, A familiar. Suppose that'd make sense. Don't know a thing that can take me on hand to hand, so I suppose I can take care a' that shark while I'm down here. Sure."

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #890 on: January 19, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »
> Try and think positive, We are slowly working our way towards makeing Gensokyo less horrible!
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #891 on: January 19, 2010, 10:10:30 PM »
> Try and think positive, We are slowly working our way towards making Gensokyo less horrible!

You are certainly far into the process. You can definitely feel good about that.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #892 on: January 19, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »
Achievements till now:

- Saved the Hakurei Shrine from a power hungry broad.
- Said power hungry broad is now on her way to getting cocooned.
- Stopped a land shark and on our way to destroy it.
- Making a start in connecting the Fairy, Bug, Spider and Tengu Villages.

Did I miss anything?

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #893 on: January 19, 2010, 10:32:09 PM »
> Hey, hey, we might need that power-hungry broad. Her ambition is certainly a quality we can use, and she is our first candidate for Hakurei Shrine Maiden. For the moment though, if DEMON is finished with her examination:
> Head back to Marisa. Use Suika to hold her down if necessary. We've PTSD to cure.

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #894 on: January 19, 2010, 10:33:42 PM »
Achievements till now:

- Saved the Hakurei Shrine from a power hungry broad.
- Said power hungry broad is now on her way to getting cocooned.
- Stopped a land shark and on our way to destroy it.
- Making a start in connecting the Fairy, Bug, Spider and Tengu Villages.

Did I miss anything?

we're about to do a SWEET BACKFLIP

> do a SWEET BACKFLIP
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #895 on: January 19, 2010, 10:44:27 PM »
> Hey, hey, we might need that power-hungry broad. Her ambition is certainly a quality we can use, and she is our first candidate for Hakurei Shrine Maiden. For the moment though, if DEMON is finished with her examination:
> Head back to Marisa. Use Suika to hold her down if necessary. We've PTSD to cure.

You wait for Demon to finish while the two argue. Eventually she gives up and hands you back the broken sword.

"I'm not sure whats up with it exactly, But the chances are its leaking out magic- Which is why its coloring the area around it. It could probably color anything- See? The inside of the sword is the same color as the air it's leaking. Its probably because the contract is damaged- But I don't think I can fix it, Maybe you missed a few shards of the contract?"

You thank Demon for her help and get ready to leave. Cirno heads back to the Lake to meet up with Daiyousei.

> do a SWEET BACKFLIP

You do a pretty nice backflip. You're not sure why.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #896 on: January 19, 2010, 10:50:32 PM »
> Should we tell Demon the truth?
> If not, just bid her goodbye and leave the mansion.
> Head for the Anti-Meira Force and ask if they caught Meira or found anything suspicious in the Shrine. Ask if they found some sword shards.

Chaore

« Reply #897 on: January 19, 2010, 11:00:07 PM »
> Should we tell Demon the truth?
> If not, just bid her goodbye and leave the mansion.
> Head for the Anti-Meira Force and ask if they caught Meira or found anything suspicious in the Shrine. Ask if they found some sword shards.

> What're you asking me for, I'm just a parser.

You bid goodbye and head back to check how the Meira situation is. Wriggle appears to be there, conversing with, of all people, FUJIWARA NO MOKOU. You suppose all the smoke attracted her.

You feel like a climax was ruined somehow. You also quickly check around for more shards- Since they'd be emitting colored air, they'd be easy to find. You don't find any. This means you have all the shards that were in the sword- So are there more out there?

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #898 on: January 19, 2010, 11:01:56 PM »
> Have a chat with Mokou about where she has been all this time (and how long she partied when she discovered Kaguya's floating in space).

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #899 on: January 19, 2010, 11:13:10 PM »
> Examine Mouko. Just what happened to her that was SO HORRIBL YOU DIDN'T WANT TO REMEMBER IT. aside from being bored for all of never ending eternity
Wotters gonna' wot