Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 173061 times)

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #990 on: January 21, 2010, 12:12:20 AM »
> Chen, listen to me, I am you.

> You are being JUST LIKE HER(marisa, not HER her) this is a bad thing.

> you are being a bad kitty.

> stop being a bad kitty

> it's ok to cry.
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #991 on: January 21, 2010, 12:15:11 AM »
> Chen, listen to me, I am you.

> You are being JUST LIKE HER(marisa, not HER her) this is a bad thing.

> you are being a bad kitty.

> stop being a bad kitty

> it's ok to cry.

> STOP! STOP! Give her one last chance to speak.
> "C'mon speak. The only way we can ever bring back Gensokyo is with a new human shrine maiden. You're the only candidate we have. Please.....for Reimu?"

You try to calm yourself down. You're over reacting a bit. You stop kicking her and let her catch her breath. You then try to explain things to her.

Shes rather quiet, You think shes listening this time.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #992 on: January 21, 2010, 12:28:43 AM »
> 'Marisa.....I am telling you the truth....when I say that we need you. We ALL need you. The youkai, the humans, Suika, even me. Without you....everything in Gensokyo....everything you've come to know, to love, will vanish forever. Marisa...if you take on the task of Hakurei, everything will be restored...only then will there be a happy end. Only then will the sorrow go away. It's the only way, Marisa....'

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #993 on: January 21, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
> "Please....................."
> " I don't want to fight anymore............"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #994 on: January 21, 2010, 12:33:40 AM »
> 'Reimu, Alice and Patchy, they're all still with you. They never were really gone. They're in you heart. They still believe in you. How do you think you can make Reimu and all the others as happy as possible, to show everything wasn't for nought? By taking on her task, Marisa. To continue her legacy. To restore Gensokyo.'

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #995 on: January 21, 2010, 12:37:53 AM »
> 'And Marisa......even if the will of your loved ones isn't capable of making you want to live life again, to give it all your fullest, then I know there is one thing that will, Marisa.'
> 'The tyrant is still alive Marisa.'

Chaore

« Reply #996 on: January 21, 2010, 12:39:00 AM »
> 'Marisa.....I am telling you the truth....when I say that we need you. We ALL need you. The youkai, the humans, Suika, even me. Without you....everything in Gensokyo....everything you've come to know, to love, will vanish forever. Marisa...if you take on the task of Hakurei, everything will be restored...only then will there be a happy end. Only then will the sorrow go away. It's the only way, Marisa....'

> "Please....................."
> " I don't want to fight anymore............"

> 'Reimu, Alice and Patchy, they're all still with you. They never were really gone. They're in you heart. They still believe in you. How do you think you can make Reimu and all the others as happy as possible, to show everything wasn't for nought? By taking on her task, Marisa. To continue her legacy. To restore Gensokyo.'

> 'And Marisa......even if the will of your loved ones isn't capable of making you want to live life again, to give it all your fullest, then I know there is one thing that will, Marisa.'
> 'The tyrant is still alive Marisa.'

You pressure her a bit, lay on the ideas even more. You're pretty sure shes listening, Just not answering. Eventually you think shes saying a few things.

You can't really catch them, But you're pretty sure they were something like 'Big Bang'.

Everything goes blue and you feel like you got hit by a few trains. You can't feel THE ROC, You can hardly see right now.

You try and pull yourself together. Shes throwing something that looks like a Hakkero on a string. She seems to be yelling at you about what you said. She doesn't seem happy. Shes also repeating something. Whats that?

It sounds like 'This is' what is? What is this foFZzzzzzzzt

You are CHEN YAKUMO! You are Gensokyo's number one super kitty. You are RAN YAKUMO'S Shikigami.

You are currently heading to the Scarlet Devil Mansion with
HER for reasons you're not quite sure about!

You think its an errand. Oh! Hey! Its Meiling! Shes doing her job pretty well. She greets the two of you.

>_

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #997 on: January 21, 2010, 12:43:05 AM »
> Ummmm....explore flashback?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #998 on: January 21, 2010, 12:43:37 AM »
I'm such a heartless bastard for laughing at this. DX
> Hurray!  A flashback!
> Observe intently.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: January 21, 2010, 12:46:20 AM »
>"Hi Meiling!"

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #1000 on: January 21, 2010, 12:46:59 AM »
SHIT! HANG ON HOLD UP.
Why'd we tell her SHE is still alive? I mean, incentive, yes, but we still need people to trust us. Well. Whatever. I see where this flashback is going.
> Explore

Chaore

« Reply #1001 on: January 21, 2010, 12:48:16 AM »
> Ummmm....explore flashback?

Flashback? That is a silly idea! This is the present, of course!

I'm such a heartless bastard for laughing at this. DX
> Hurray!  A flashback!
> Observe intently.

I told you! This isn't a flash back! That'd be silly.

You do observe the two. They seem to be discussing the finer points of living in a mansion, You're not sure why. You don't think any of you would want to move into a big mansion like this! They're just making small talk, really.

You do believe you may want to see how the SDM is looking today if you're allowed to by[/i] HER.

>"Hi Meiling!"

You say Hi to Meiling! She smiles and pats you on the head. Shes such a good door gaurd, It'd be a shame if something happened to her.

Quote from: Marisa
"...Meiling!"

"Well, Anyway, You see, Meiling. I've come to make a surprise visit with Chen." "Thats fine and all, But Remi doesn't want anyone coming in uninvi-"

"Chen. Kill her please." "Say wha-"

Red. You're pretty sure you got some of it in your eyes. Its all you can really see. Oh, You suppose you can see the guard too. Her face looks rather funny! Shes pretty shocked! "...t? Che-" You pull out the still beating heart. It takes a few minutes for the body to slump down.

"Good girl, Now stay here Chen." You decide to play with the hat a bit! Its a funny hat with a nice star.

The Hakkero slams you up into the air, you don't know why you couldn't dodge it. Funny, you can't feel anything? Why can't you move?

"...Nazirn! Byakuren!"

"-sama! Byakuren-sama! Answer me! Please!" You wonder why the weird-hair person is laying down! You only scratched their throat! It should heal!

Ooo! A mouse! You can't resist chasing it, you're sure SHE won't mind you playing a bit.

It squeals so delightfully, its almost as if its human! Oh, well, Ran taught you to never play with your food. Time to dig in!

You get hit by a few more things. Huh? Why are these sticking, what is this you're strapped to? A barrier? Why would she be protecting you?

"And most importantly..."

...Huh?

"...This..."

...Why?

"...is..."

There is blood on your hands. Blood on your hands. Why, Why? Who, who does this heart your piercing belong to? Who does this red-stained shirt belong to?

"...for..."

"REIMU!"

Reimu? You know that. You can't be. You can't be.

"Ch...en?"

You look up. This black hair can't be. Those eyes can't be. That look can't be.

"...why?"

This cold corpse on your hand can't be Reimu can it?

Wait. This is to keep you from moving.

"So just shut up and die damnit!"

Roc? Demon? Yamame? Daiyousei? Kisume?

"Final..."

Wriggle? Cirno? Suika? Anyone? Someone?

"Master..."

...Ran?

"SPARK!"

Darkness overcomes you.

You>Hey there! This is your friend the Parser!

>Just here to let you know you've been playing CHEN'S DAY OUT way too long! You should probably give it a break!
>And by probably, We mean we're going to force you! CHEN'S DAY OUT will be autosaved, But we're cutting you off.
>Its for the best, we swear.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #1002 on: January 21, 2010, 12:49:14 AM »
SHIT! HANG ON HOLD UP.
Why'd we tell her SHE is still alive? I mean, incentive, yes, but we still need people to trust us. Well. Whatever. I see where this flashback is going.
> Explore

Well, several others in this thread already suggested to just tell het in the fight. I just followed the lead. In some shows and games the rival makes a Face Heel Turn after hearing the Big Bad is still alive. Apparently it didn't work here....