Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 173039 times)

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2009, 02:44:47 AM »
> " I'll go find Cirno, if you want."

> make a note to investigate what's left of the SDM later

> Also, when no one is looking, Nya to ourelves
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2009, 02:55:38 AM »
>Ask if the Lake condition is a new thing or if it's been that way for awhile.

You confirm with Daiyousei about the lake.

"Its definitely new, its been getting worse since a month ago..."

> " I'll go find Cirno, if you want."

> make a note to investigate what's left of the SDM later

> Also, when no one is looking, Nya to ourselves

You make a note to check out whats up with the SDM...

Quest Added: Haunted Vampire's Mansion, What a redundancy!

You offer to help find Cirno.

"Thank you, I really don't think we could've done much on our own..."

Quest Added: Saving Private Cirno.

You recall you want to AVOID THE FOREST OF MAGIC. However, with your KITTY SNEAKINESS, staying for a short period of time shouldn't be too problematic.

Daiyousei is currently looking, But you Nya under your breath. She doesn't seem to notice!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2009, 02:57:32 AM »
>Visit SDM first; there may be useful thingums inside.
>Ask Daiyousei if there is a former SDM maid who could give us the lowdown on it.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2009, 03:01:51 AM »
> Recal Why we wanted to avoid the forest of magic.
> recal wather or not Marisa and Alice are still alive
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2009, 03:14:10 AM »
>Visit SDM first; there may be useful thingums inside.
>Ask Daiyousei if there is a former SDM maid who could give us the lowdown on it.

You resolve you may want to check the SDM first, it may have more useful things inside it. You ask Daiyousei if there are any former SDM maids around here.

"There are a lot of them around here, Most of them are kind of uncooperative about the mansion though..."

> Recall Why we wanted to avoid the forest of magic.
> recall whether or not Marisa and Alice are still alive

...You're not actually sure, Your memory is fuzzy about the specifics, but something dangerous is there now. You're pretty sure you couldn't fight it if you ran into it. It'll attack you on sight, so theres likely no reasoning. At that, it could probably outrace you.

You aren't actually sure, she didn't tell you everything after all. However, she fought both of them with Reimu, so...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2009, 04:14:30 AM »
>Ask Daiyousei to bring the one she thinks knows the most. This is for Cirno, after all, as well as the lake and their old partnership with the bugs. We can't take half measures.

Chaore

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2009, 04:22:20 AM »
>Ask Daiyousei to bring the one she thinks knows the most. This is for Cirno, after all, as well as the lake and their old partnership with the bugs. We can't take half measures.

You ask Daiyousei for the best Fairy for the job, She nods and heads off to find the fairy. Returning in a bit with a fairy, still dressed in her Maid Uniform. She bows politely to you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2009, 04:23:40 AM »
>"Um, hi. I'm going to go save Cirno. But I need to get supplies out of the mansion before I can do that. So I'll need you to tell me what's there, and what to look out for, alright?"

Chaore

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2009, 04:35:51 AM »
>"Um, hi. I'm going to go save Cirno. But I need to get supplies out of the mansion before I can do that. So I'll need you to tell me what's there, and what to look out for, alright?"

The fairy nods, looking a bit nervous. She details the mansion for you, and gives you some places you would most likely find things of interest. You're not very sure if the mansion will have remained unraided, the design seems simplistic and easy to navigate.

You now know the SDM MANSION'S LAYOUT. Traversing the mansion, even broken as it is, should be child's play! Finding things will still be slightly difficult.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2009, 04:47:08 AM »
>Does it seem like she's leaving anything out? Such as local dangers or things that should be avoided?

Chaore

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2009, 04:51:49 AM »
>Does it seem like she's leaving anything out? Such as local dangers or things that should be avoided?

She seems like shes not really too sure, but she doesn't seem to be leaving anything out that you can pick out immediately... Well, No, You actually think shes choosing her words kind of carefully.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2009, 05:02:19 AM »
>"Hey! Is there something you're not telling me? I'm trying to get Cirno back, here! I can't do that if you don't tell me somthing and it gets me, right? Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. I don't even know you name, so I can't tell anyone where I would have learned it from, right?"

Chaore

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2009, 05:17:28 AM »
>"Hey! Is there something you're not telling me? I'm trying to get Cirno back, here! I can't do that if you don't tell me something and it gets me, right? Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. I don't even know you name, so I can't tell anyone where I would have learned it from, right?"

You interrupt the maid with your accusation, she flails in surprise.

After calming down, she admits shes slightly dodging around a popular belief that not everyone who lived in the SDM is dead. Most of the maids were taken out nigh-immediately, as soon as the mansion was alerted of her attack. The only person they're absolutely sure died is the gate guard.

...She came back outright saying there were no survivors. You don't think its very likely she was wrong. Unless she forgot someone, you might as well consider it a dead zone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2009, 05:20:58 AM »
>"Okay, okay. Thank you."
>If there's nothing else, start toward SDM. Keep an eye out for dangerous things, faeries who look like they may have something to say, or shinies that seem to be claimed.

>_

Chaore

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2009, 05:38:39 AM »
>"Okay, okay. Thank you."
>If there's nothing else, start toward SDM. Keep an eye out for dangerous things, faeries who look like they may have something to say, or shinies that seem to be claimed.

>_

You thank the maid and Daiyousei and decide to start off towards the SDM. The fairies are watching you from the lake, but they don't appear to have a pressing urge to talk to you. The ground is sadly not covered in Shinies. Once you reach the right side, you begin towards the Mansion.

You are now at the SCARLET DEVIL MANSION'S GATE. Even after it's home is abandoned, the sturdy brick wall separating the SDM and the outside world is still standing. Ivy and assorted plantlife have become attached to it, but the wall itself looks rather nice still. The gate is another story, it's right door is completely off the hinges and the left is only on the top hinge. Both appear to have grown rust, for whatever reasons unknown, and are bent inwards. You suspect she probably hit it and Meiling with something that would exert great force. Even after all this time, a green cap with a star on it sits beside the wall, taking the place of the vigilant guard who sat instead.

The Scarlet Devil Mansion was her first target. Aside from, perhaps, a few unnoticeable attacks. As far as you know, she essentially walked up, shot a train at Meiling out of nowhere, and proceeded to slaughter everything and everyone she could see. Despite their ill-preparations, she still came home with enough knives in her, burns on her, damp enough, and with enough cuts to cause a startled Ran to ask what the hell she was doing. She answered truthfully. It didn't go well from there.

>The hell is a _ son?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2009, 05:41:13 AM »
>Bad habit. Like an itchy trigger finger. You use the carrots, then BAM. There it is.
>Say a prayer for the poor gate guard. She never seems to win in these scenarios.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2009, 05:44:57 AM »
> Rub the gateguard is various questionable places before you go, "it is how we say thanks back from where I came from"
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Chaore

« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2009, 05:50:50 AM »
>Bad habit. Like an itchy trigger finger. You use the carrots, then BAM. There it is.
>Say a prayer for the poor gate guard. She never seems to win in these scenarios.

>Ah, Figures. Its like typing what you're doing instead of using a action verb.

You stop and give a bit of a prayer for the fallen gate guard. A surprise Train to the face is by far the least dignified way to go. At least she probably didn't suffer too much.

> Rub the gateguard is various questionable places before you go, "it is how we say thanks back from where I came from"

>Meiling is pretty long dead, way to be insensitive you jerk. >: <

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2009, 06:00:49 AM »
>Is there a guard station to investigate? If so, have a look. If not, head inside.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2009, 06:54:53 AM »

>Meiling is pretty long dead, way to be insensitive you jerk. >: <

/problem officer?

>head aside, ransack.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »
> Take the cap. A memorial that's not seen by anyone isn't of any use to anyone. Maybe we can find a use for it ourselves.
> Remember why we have begun to be called KITTEN.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »
> KITTEN SLAM!!
> Lick paw

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2009, 01:31:31 PM »
> Replace box hat with Meiling's cap.
> Stay sharp.  We don't exactly want to find out if Flandre is alive or not.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 01:44:49 PM by Kasu »

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Chaore

« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »
>Is there a guard station to investigate? If so, have a look. If not, head inside.

You search around for the guard station. You find it in short order, and head inside. Its the least damaged structure, probably because only Meiling used it. You're not sure if its normal for a station to be this size, but its large enough for the bed and various food stuffs inside. You guess Meiling probably had to sleep inside it many times. Most of the foodstuff appears to be raided or just the remains of wrappers.

/problem officer?

>head aside, ransack.

You head aside and try to find a sack of Rans. You don't have much luck.

> Take the cap. A memorial that's not seen by anyone isn't of any use to anyone. Maybe we can find a use for it ourselves.
> Remember why we have begun to be called KITTEN.

You decide to take the cap lying there, no one really pays attention to it anyway. You also contemplate the new name shes been calling you. You figure its probably due to your KITTEN YOUKAI status. Or maybe she seriously sees you as a kitten. It'd explain quite a bit.

You approach the Cap and...

> KITTEN SLAM!!
> Lick paw

You can't help it, the urge is too much for you. You leap and bear down on the cap in a marvelous KITTEN SLAM. You lick one of your hands in victory before you realize you really just did that. You're rather glad no one was around to see that one.

You obtain the Gate Keeper's Cap.

> Replace box hat with Meiling's cap.
> Stay sharp.  We don't exactly want to find out if Flandre is alive or not.

You decide to switch to Meiling's Cap. Its a deal more comfortable than the box, and less silly. Suprisingly, it fits your head rather well...

You stay sharp, suddenly remembering that all this playing around could attract attention.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2009, 03:55:36 PM »
> Time to move away, look for directions which may lead you away from Flan's possible attention, or at least a certain maid.

Fightest

« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »
> Approach mansion, activate thermoptic camouflage.
> If not in possession of thermoptic camo, stay to the shadows and be all stealth kitty-like.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »
> Be the fightest fighter that ever fought

Chaore

« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »
> Time to move away, look for directions which may lead you away from Flan's possible attention, or at least a certain maid.
> Approach mansion, activate thermoptic camouflage.
> If not in possession of thermoptic camo, stay to the shadows and be all stealth kitty-like.

You decide to head towards the Mansion, staying in the shadows to avoid any attention of ghosts. At least, you think ghosts won't pay attention to shadows. You're not really sure. You invoke Kitty Sneakyness just to be sure.

> Be the fightest fighter that ever fought

Unfortunately, someone else already has that title. You'd have to beat them up.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2009, 05:45:58 PM »
Unfortunately, someone else already has that title. You'd have to beat them up.

> Hunt down Fightest and gut him!

Fightest

« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2009, 05:49:37 PM »
Quote from: Pesco
> Hunt down Fightest and gut him!
> We don't have time for that. Let's be the Cattest for the moment and deal with the matter of who's the Fightest later.

> Enter Mansion, still in stealth mode.
> Start systematic examination of every room. If something catches our eye, do a more thorough search.