Author Topic: Yume Nikki Mafia - Waking 2  (Read 72051 times)

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 2 (Teleport World)
« Reply #330 on: May 20, 2009, 05:36:33 AM »
I need to reply to serp halp me plz

Jana

• mrgrgr
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 1 (The Guillotine Room)
« Reply #331 on: May 20, 2009, 06:34:25 AM »
Vote count:

Zakeri (1): Carthrat

Not voting: Edible, Zakeri, UK, Affinity, Roukanken, Alice, Serpentarius, Sodium Peroxide

About 68.5 hours remaining.

« Reply #332 on: May 20, 2009, 08:09:33 AM »
Reading back on my notes...

Rou is cleared for me for now, due to Pesco's Flip. My other suspicions remain as strong as they were yesterday, but not so much.

I notice a lot of early day speculation from Pesco revolved around people's opinions of Affinity - One from Baity, where he replied that it was gut feeling and thus unvotable on, and one from Serp, where Pesco denounced the reasoning. I feel this is where we should put our attention at.

It's four in the morning however, so that'll have to wait.

Finally, the only defense I can make on Carthrat's vote is that you have to look back and decide if I honestly believed Pesco was town when I did it, or if I really was trying to BS to a Roukanken lynch as oppose to a Pesco lynch. Any answer you get from me would be biased towards the former.

« Reply #333 on: May 20, 2009, 08:10:39 AM »
My other suspicions remain as strong as they were yesterday, but that's not saying much.

Fixed text.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #334 on: May 20, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »
No points for suggesting who our big suspect is right now. ##Vote: Zakeri Izayoi
I just looked through your analysis of D1 Pesco and found this:
Quote from: Zakeri Izayoi
49 - Claims Self-voting is the main reason for his vote. Adds protecting Edible as an aside.
What are you talking about?

On that note, I REALLY hate this quote here:
Quote from: Alice Margatroid
First off, at this point I'm thinking that if pesco47 is scum then Zakeri *must* be town, as I just can't see scum-Zakeri doing such a blatant chainsaw defence of our fluffy little bunny friend.
This is total WIFOM. If Zak flips scum, Alice is an obvious buddy.

Want to hear some input from the new guy. Sodium?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #335 on: May 20, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »
EBWOP:
Quote from: Serpentarius
Roukanken, and to a lesser extent Edible, are both looking pretty townie.
Why Edible? He's still produced very little content thus far...

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #336 on: May 20, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »
##Vote: Serp

I'm still not very convinced about the reasons as to why he arbitarily included pesco as the third lynch on day one instead of the myraid of other people he could choose who were quite innocent.  When I look at it in a way, it seems as if he's trying to get some superficial townie credit without sufficient backing.

As for Zakeri, I need to see a concrete case and vote from him to make any further judgments.  Quite easy to see why he's scummy atm, so I won't go into details.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #337 on: May 20, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »
Re: Serp: The only point I felt I wanted to drop on you yesterday was your vote on Affinity. Nerviness around your stance on Pesco/Rou remained, and I was simply careless about the end of the day. In fact it's worse now because of Pesco's flip.

Rou: I've never seen scum go 'if buddy 1 flips town, buddy 2 = clear'. 'specially not when scum1 is the godfather. WIFOM, silliness, yesssss, alice/zak/pesco scumteam? Not really seeing it.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #338 on: May 20, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »
ebwop: if Buddy 1 flips *scum*, sorry.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #339 on: May 20, 2009, 03:01:48 PM »
Vote count:

Serpentarius (1): Affinity

Not voting: Edible, Zakeri, UK, Roukanken, Alice, Serpentarius, Sodium Peroxide

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
60 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:47:01 AM by Nietz »

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #340 on: May 20, 2009, 03:45:12 PM »
Carth, regarding Rou:  If Roukanken were scum and that whole thing was an act, then I would've expected Rou to keep his vote on me, rather than switching back to Pesco.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but it seems really, really unlikely.

Rou, regarding Edible:  Hence why I said he's looking townie "to a lesser extent."  His vote on Pesco was originally just his early game random vote.  He did provide some justification for keeping it in reply 188, and he also helped tear apart Zakeri's vote switch to Roukanken at the end of the day.  After my reread, I can't see Edible-scum any more than I can see Roukanken scum.

Affinity, regarding my stance on Pesco:  Pesco had the votes.  More lynches are good (and yesterday's events make a good anecdote for that point).

Carth, regarding his stance on me:  You were egging on SvR, while managing to hardly contribute to it at all.  SvR was a huge distraction that almost ended up getting me lynched instead of Pesco.  Rou's points about the scumminess of myself egging on a Town/Town PvR also apply to you egging on a Town/Town SvR.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #341 on: May 20, 2009, 03:49:06 PM »
Rou: I've never seen scum go 'if buddy 1 flips town, buddy 2 = clear'. 'specially not when scum1 is the godfather. WIFOM, silliness, yesssss, alice/zak/pesco scumteam? Not really seeing it.
The fact remains that Zak went for a spontaneous, last-minute defense of the godfather, and Alice cleared him for it. Since when is defending scum a Towntell?
Little point in arguing this point until we know what Zak is, so I'll drop it for now.

Quote from: Affinity
I'm still not very convinced about the reasons as to why he arbitarily included pesco as the third lynch on day one instead of the myraid of other people he could choose who were quite innocent.
You lost me. You're mad at him for choosing to lynch scum instead of Town?

Quote from: Serp
Rou, regarding Edible:  Hence why I said he's looking townie "to a lesser extent."  His vote on Pesco was originally just his early game random vote.  He did provide some justification for keeping it in reply 188, and he also helped tear apart Zakeri's vote switch to Roukanken at the end of the day.
True, I didn't consider this. Still want to see him produce more, though.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #342 on: May 20, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »
Okay, I'm back from school.

...and I'll be back after I re read some stuff. >_> Just wait a bit, I've gotta get my thoughts on Day 1 collected again.

« Reply #343 on: May 20, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »
Quote from: Zakeri
49 - Claims Self-voting is the main reason for his vote. Adds protecting Edible as an aside.
What are you talking about?

Here's how I read the exchange:

Quote from: Pesco
You were excluding 2 players.
Means: "In addition to excluding yourself, you were also excluding Edible"

Which is why it looked scummy for you to pick at it as part of your (initial) Justification for voting Pesco.

Quote from: Roukanken
Don't even TRY to argue that he should have left the self-vote possibility open.
Looked like to me: "Why does excluding yourself Count as an "exclusion" when you should automatically exclude yourself anyway?" I hope I don't have to explain whats wrong with this sentence.
Quote from: Pesco
he excluded himself and player 1, which means it's 2 players. More importantly, it's got nothing to do with why he's getting voted now.
Reads: "Because Beilos is an existing person therefore counts, not that excluding himself was the point I was trying to make."

This is what made me think Roukanken was attacking Pesco needlessly, coupled with the fact that he was ignoring giving a definite opinion on Beilos, which in turn looked scummier in that you were essentially defending and FoSing someone who, at the time, a lot of people thought was scum.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #344 on: May 20, 2009, 09:37:24 PM »
Okay, my dad is doing something that will involve me having to turn off my comp. So yeah. Bad post incoming, No Vote Yet.

Day 1 itself:A trainwreck, in a sense. Baity failing hard, Kanako being Kanako plus lurking(not a good combo), some people not posting much, and a lot of walls by Roukan, Pesco, and Serp, etc. We got Pesco though, so that's good.

Edible:Not Postan as much for irl reasons, gets called for not contributing much, and Edible says others are doing it worse. Not an excuse. His posts aren't as long or detailed as usual imo, but the length is a good thing, as there were already too many Day 1 Walls. But anyways, Edible gives me the impression that he's trying to not be noticed, which isn't a good thing. Neutral/Scummy

Serp/Roukan:Serp was avoiding Pesco Roukan battle like the plague, Roukan decides that's NO GOOD and attacks Serp, because being Neutral in a fight is WRONG. Oh, and both of them were scum hunting, I think, while fighting each other. Roukan vs Serp seemed too stupid to be true though. Did you both really need walls, let alone fight just to argue something that came out from BEING NEUTRAL? What the hell. I think it's either Town vs Town, or Scum vs Scum. I'm leaning Town vs Town, although Scum vs Scum is possible(read:Unlikely, multiple reasons why).

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #345 on: May 20, 2009, 10:26:38 PM »
Zak: So I drew a conclusion that not voting for yourself was so obvious it didn't qualify as an exclusion. It's not like that was the basis of my argument, and note I dropped it soon after.

Secondly, you only attacked my case after I'd surmised it elsewhere, and when I presented said case you ignored it by saying it was 'whatever stuck'. That's HORRIBLE play, and it's exactly what I was getting angry at Pesco for (ignoring the good points I made and exaggerating the worse ones).

And in terms of Baity, do you expect me to sit and repeat several times 'I don't like what Baity is doing' when he's saying nothing in reply? It's like Serp's complaint about KY being inactive - what does repeating 'I'm suspicious of KY' achieve other than annoying people?

Still waiting for Affinity to clear up his point about 'Serp lynches scum = scumtell'.

« Reply #346 on: May 20, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »
##Vote: Serp

I'm still not very convinced about the reasons as to why he arbitarily included pesco as the third lynch on day one instead of the myraid of other people he could choose who were quite innocent.  When I look at it in a way, it seems as if he's trying to get some superficial townie credit without sufficient backing.

I'd also like to see more reasoning than this placed behind your vote.

Cut: I didn't ignore your points. When you presented them again, I tried to defend them, but eventually had to give up and concede that they were indeed good points. I then wondered out loud why I tasked myself with proving himself innocent, when that's his job, and then noticed he wasn't posting despite having been online briefly. Then of course, I gave up after being completely defeated and felt like an idiot. I was still cursing myself for being talked out of voting you from the three people I considered most suspicious at the time (You, Alice, and Edible). In the end, though, I didn't need both of you lynched before I could evaluate if I was right or wrong based on the flips.

And in terms of Baity, ...
Relax. If you hadn't notice, that post was explaining my thought process, not an attack on you.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #347 on: May 20, 2009, 11:01:29 PM »
Vote count:

Not voting: Edible, Zakeri, UK, Roukanken, Alice, Serpentarius, Sodium Peroxide

52 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:47:20 AM by Nietz »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #348 on: May 20, 2009, 11:35:00 PM »
...Well that was a waste of time. Turns out my dad isn't actually doing anything! This post is sorta like my previous.

Alice:Town, from what I can see. Reminds me of Alice in RWoS. Pretty much my reasoning for thinking Alice is town. >_> I don't really see anything scummy.

UK:Vanished the last part of Day 1, real life reasons! Her posts before that are fine, although they rub me the wrong way for some reason. Maybe its because they're a bit...well, I don't know how to describe it, but they rub me the wrong way. Just some gut feeling, but I haven't really seen explicitly scummy actions from her yet. Neutral/Town for now, because vague gut feeling is stupid.

Affinity:Okay, I can't remember anything he did Day 1. Your Day 2 vote, what?

Carth is similar to Affinity, minus the "Your Day 2 vote, what?" I'll check back on the both of them later.

Zakeri:Uh yeah. Pretty much everyone else said. You're scummy.

And that's all I've got. I may elaborate later, but I'm tired right now, as you can see through the gradual decline of quality of this post >_> I'm just going to put down a vote now.

##Vote:Edible because I don't really like how you're playing right now. Doesn't feel like how you were playing the last games you were town. Next up would be Zakeri.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #349 on: May 21, 2009, 02:04:08 AM »
Hm.  I don't buy the Zakeri case at the moment; I need to hear more from him.  I agree with Alice in that scumZak probably wouldn't defend pesco as hardcore as he did.  (Speaking of Alice... anyone home in the dollhouse?)

I'm very interested in the interaction between Affinity and pesco - or rather, the complete lack of interaction.  I find it unusual that Affinity ignored pesco for the entire day (save for one teensy comment, even though pesco was a prime lynch candidate for most of Day 1.  In addition, pesco makes Affinity-related comments that echo certain ways he acted around players who voted scumpartners in other games; kind of a "pesco is intimate with this person" feel.

Finally, Affinity's hopped on every bandwagon but pesco's yesterday, and pesco happened to be the one scum of the three lynched.

##vote Affinity

@Affinity: I would like an explanation of your behavior yesterday.  I don't really expect you to explain pesco's actions concerning you, but any insight would be appreciated.

@Zakeri: As stated above, I'd like to see you reread Day 1 and give us some analysis.

@Alice: Also as stated above, I'd like you to exist~

@SP: Glad to see you're at least reading the game, unlike your predecessor.  Please produce something regarding Affinity and Carth.  Additionally, I'd like you to actually read Zakeri's posts instead of inferring his alignment from others' reactions.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #350 on: May 21, 2009, 02:50:17 AM »
@SP: Glad to see you're at least reading the game, unlike your predecessor.  Please produce something regarding Affinity and Carth.  Additionally, I'd like you to actually read Zakeri's posts instead of inferring his alignment from others' reactions.
I'd do that if I weren't feeling tired(and I actually could, 250 word limit). If Donut is any indication, posting while tired will invariably produce crap posts(tm). Ah screw it actually, I'm not Donut. Carth only right now, though. Tired, and 250 word limit.

Carthrat's first posts were dealing with Setup stuff. Nothing exciting there, as everyone was.

His 133 is somewhat hypocritical from what I can tell:Telling Serp that he's just saying that Roukan and Pesco are stupid and not taking a stance while stating in the same post that he's saying that Roukan and Pesco are being overbearing... and he doesn't really take a stance.

More posts that are nothing new(Baity related)
150 seems relatively fine. So does the rest of his posts. Pops up 5 minutes before deadline, sees the plan, and leaves it at that.

Aside from some minor Hypocrisy, I'm thinking that Carth is town. I would like to ask why you think Edible is town though(your post on Day 2). You didn't post any reasoning for that, after you were telling people not to do that(Day 1).

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #351 on: May 21, 2009, 02:52:20 AM »
I weren't feeling tired(and if I actually could before, 250 word limit)
Fixed.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #352 on: May 21, 2009, 02:59:53 AM »
Vote count:

Edible (1): Sodium Peroxide
Affinity (1): Edible

Not voting: Zakeri, UK, Roukanken, Alice, Serpentarius

48 hours remaining.

Alice prodded for inactivity.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #353 on: May 21, 2009, 03:08:08 AM »
You all will hate me. I also will not be playing the next game because it has become manifestly obvious I can't handle this. But...

Nietz, please replace me

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #354 on: May 21, 2009, 03:12:31 AM »
You all will hate me. I also will not be playing the next game because it has become manifestly obvious I can't handle this. But...

Nietz, please replace me
I hate you.
Well, not really. Maybe a little.

Anyway, replacement position open, PM me, etc.

Edible

« Reply #355 on: May 21, 2009, 03:14:29 AM »
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The one time UK isn't allowed to spam walls incessantly and she drops out. :|

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #356 on: May 21, 2009, 03:15:30 AM »

Nietz, please replace me
...So there could be three replacements in this game now(Alert, Alice assuming she doesn't appear, and UK). *sigh*

Thank Suwako we have 3 replacements...wait. One of them is Zakeri? o.O And umu was too busy the first time we needed a replacement. That leaves VgameT. Uh, Alice, could you post? >_>

Anyway, replacement position open, PM me, etc.
Well, assuming VgameT can't replace, I think I could get a guy.

Edible

Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 2 (Teleport World) [Replacement Needed]
« Reply #357 on: May 21, 2009, 03:16:11 AM »
u? will probably replace UK.

« Reply #358 on: May 21, 2009, 03:42:50 AM »
first things first:

In reading through the Pesco-Affinity weirdness, I came across something that's really, really weird.

##Vote: Affinity Again, the main reasoning being that I want to see more reasoning behind your vote on Serpent.

« Reply #359 on: May 21, 2009, 03:45:37 AM »
edit: Forgot the other things. Just as well, since they aren't important enough to be in the same post.

Thank Suwako we have 3 replacements...wait. One of them is Zakeri?

Obviously, we have to wait until I die before I can replace. ;)

The one time UK isn't allowed to spam walls incessantly and she drops out. :|
I would have liked to see it actually happen.