~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Touhou Cannonball
(1/2) > >>
aUsernameIsFineToo:

Touhou Cannonball is finally out on Android and iOS!
This is a Touhou themed virtual board game with all the gacha elements expected from Aniplex. Level up, collect Touhous, and (if you know Japanese) follow the original storyline written for the game.

Official website: https://touhoucannonball.com/

How to download:

* Android
* The app package ID is com.aniplex.touhoucb
* QooApp (app store for overseas games) has it here. Other trusted APK providers (APKpure, APKmirror, etc) might take a while longer to host it.
* iOS
* App Store link
* Your Apple ID must have its region set to Japan to download and update the game. If you've ever played Japan-only games you already know how it goes.

There are two buttons on the title screen. The one on the bottom left lets you log in to an existing account and one on the right clears cached game assets.

The options in the "Others" menu are as follows:

* Return to Title Screen
* Profile Settings
* Game Settings
* Stamps
* Items
* Help
* Account Settings
* Credits
* FAQ
* Terms of Service
The Account Settings option takes you to a form where you enter a 4~12 character password for your account. After doing so it'll show you your account ID which you should make a copy of somewhere along with your password.

Starting now gives you a chance to get release-promotion gifts along with a guaranteed 4⭐ character. Rerolling for your favorite character is possible, just clear app data (Android) or reinstall the app (iOS) and restart. The tutorial is one of the shortest I've seen, taking around a minute to complete. There's no massive data download at the start like some other games have.

You can find your friend code in two places: the profile menu and the third tab in the friends menu.

List of MotK players:
54HJL5 aUsernameIsFineToo
NCH5LG ditt93
Neovereign:
This will probably be my first actual gacha game, and my phone barely has the space to take it. All the menus, mechanics, and general gacha stuff is still lost to me.
I'll continue it another time, but I have other stuff to mess with at the moment.
ditt93:
Done rerolling for my waifu, hopefully this game will stick with me for a long time.

My ID: NCH5LG

Gpop:
Let me know when 5* Koishi becomes a thing.

I'll also take 5* Kokoro or 5* Jo'on to get me into this game..
Suwako Moriya:
Anyone that can be pulled can be any star level, and if you have the materials you can even increase ranks.

That being said, I don't know if any of them can be pulled yet. Joan is certainly in the game as an NPC/enemy player, at least, and I think all three of them are in the opening video. Can't say more than that, though.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version