Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End  (Read 269818 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #870 on: September 04, 2017, 06:26:03 PM »
Prime:
>Watch Kono in anticipation

LoveDai:
>No, not expanding the "hand edges" Rememeber that there was a vertical space between Shinki's hands? Try to expand along that theoretical space.

ShyDai:
>Hum softly, not loud enough to rouse the fairy, to pass the time.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #871 on: September 04, 2017, 06:35:39 PM »
HamiDai:

> Nod.
> Try listening to Momizi's thoughts again.
> Omni-observe Aya again.

---

Myon:

> Mmm...keep growing some more, to make it more comfy.
> "Who would visit here, though?"

---

FuriDai:

> Use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on UdoDai that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> Once the above is done, use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on SatoDai that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> Once the above is done, use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on ourselves (FuriDai) that makes it so our faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not we're aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> (T) Okay! So, the way it works is...
> Explain to Fuku, in her head, how to access the fusion magic to grow things, including herself.

---

SenDai:

> Think about what Virtue is dwelling on in regards to 'it would be more comfortable'.

---

DahlBug (T):

> Oh, I wasn't either when I first tried having lots of arms. If you practice, though, you'll get used to it! Why not practice now, in here? Try just moving them in different ways and have them do different things.

---

UdoDai:

> Look back and forth all shifty-like.
> "Okay, uh, this is kind of a secret, and not something that I should be saying out loud in public, where pryin' ears might hear. Can I come in so we can talk in private?"

---

SatoDai:

> "Huh...oh, I have an idea for that! Watch this!"
> Prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so, whenever someone fusions with her, whatever she is wearing at the time will comfortably stretch to fit her.
> "There! What do you think?"

---

DoreBug:

> Remember to always use Doremy's voice when speaking out loud.
> (R) "Yes, Miss Doremy. How are you feeling?"

---

TokiBug (F):

> Come to think of it, where would I find her?

---

MerryBug:

> "How are you doing?"

RenBug:

> How's Renko's doing?

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so her chest constantly grows at a very fast rate.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #872 on: September 04, 2017, 07:35:15 PM »
Prime:

>Flap flap flap flap.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #873 on: September 04, 2017, 07:54:04 PM »
RinDai:

> Where do we usually get the vases?
> "Okay. I think I found a fountain. Would you give me a moment?"

===

KokoDai:

> "Well, people with big chests surely draw attention. I think you would draw even more, given your sudden change from the you now to the bigger you."

===

ExperiDai:

> Bow.
> "Okay. Thanks, Mister Rinnosuke. Pardon for the interruption for this request, but still thanks."
> Smile.

===

AliDai:

> "U-Uhm... What do you suggest? I mean... I already know how I want the proposaling to go..."
> ...
> "W-Well, barely at least..."

===

YukiDai:

> "Isn't that what I was trying, though?
> ... We were, right? Because with so many attempts, maybe we lost track a bit...
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #874 on: September 04, 2017, 08:00:22 PM »
Prime:
>Watch Kono in anticipation

LoveDai:
>No, not expanding the "hand edges" Rememeber that there was a vertical space between Shinki's hands? Try to expand along that theoretical space.

ShyDai:
>Hum softly, not loud enough to rouse the fairy, to pass the time.
> You watch.
> She still has the child in careful hands.
> "Well, any name you're fine with is okay with me."

> You return to the thought of Gensokyo and... another place, being Shinki's hands, and trying to expand in the middle...
> Nothing.

> You hum lightly...
HamiDai:

> Nod.
> Try listening to Momizi's thoughts again.
> Omni-observe Aya again.

---

Myon:

> Mmm...keep growing some more, to make it more comfy.
> "Who would visit here, though?"

---

FuriDai:

> Use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on UdoDai that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> Once the above is done, use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on SatoDai that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> Once the above is done, use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on ourselves (FuriDai) that makes it so our faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not we're aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> (T) Okay! So, the way it works is...
> Explain to Fuku, in her head, how to access the fusion magic to grow things, including herself.

---

SenDai:

> Think about what Virtue is dwelling on in regards to 'it would be more comfortable'.

---

DahlBug (T):

> Oh, I wasn't either when I first tried having lots of arms. If you practice, though, you'll get used to it! Why not practice now, in here? Try just moving them in different ways and have them do different things.

---

UdoDai:

> Look back and forth all shifty-like.
> "Okay, uh, this is kind of a secret, and not something that I should be saying out loud in public, where pryin' ears might hear. Can I come in so we can talk in private?"

---

SatoDai:

> "Huh...oh, I have an idea for that! Watch this!"
> Prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so, whenever someone fusions with her, whatever she is wearing at the time will comfortably stretch to fit her.
> "There! What do you think?"

---

DoreBug:

> Remember to always use Doremy's voice when speaking out loud.
> (R) "Yes, Miss Doremy. How are you feeling?"

---

TokiBug (F):

> Come to think of it, where would I find her?

---

MerryBug:

> "How are you doing?"

RenBug:

> How's Renko's doing?

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so her chest constantly grows at a very fast rate.
> You make an attempt...
> I wonder who's all awake by now... Momiji thinks.

> You continue.
> "Lady Yukari... Youki... Reimu... People that have been here before or know Lady Yuyuko."

> You cast for another trio, including yourself.
> You explain how to use the fusion's magic for a specific purpose, in this case, to utilize your miracle-gro.
> "Uhh..."

> You think...
> Virtue is considering matching your attire (or lack thereof).

> "Okay... Like rubbing my belly and patting my head?"

> "Okay. But, if I'm asked, I can't keep it a secret from the princess..." Reisen says.

> You prepare and cast.
> "I'm glad you're not too limited to enjoy yourself." Satori says. "That should make clothing easier though."

> "Uh, I'm growing really fast. Could you make it stop?"

> Maybe she'll come around. But she could only visit Rinnosuke...

> "I'm good to start the day. Well, I should bathe and do a few related things first. You know."

> She's taking longer to get up and seems slow.

> You prepare and cast...
> Then continue.
Prime:

>Flap flap flap flap.
> You flap your wings idly.
RinDai:

> Where do we usually get the vases?
> "Okay. I think I found a fountain. Would you give me a moment?"

===

KokoDai:

> "Well, people with big chests surely draw attention. I think you would draw even more, given your sudden change from the you now to the bigger you."

===

ExperiDai:

> Bow.
> "Okay. Thanks, Mister Rinnosuke. Pardon for the interruption for this request, but still thanks."
> Smile.

===

AliDai:

> "U-Uhm... What do you suggest? I mean... I already know how I want the proposaling to go..."
> ...
> "W-Well, barely at least..."

===

YukiDai:

> "Isn't that what I was trying, though?
> ... We were, right? Because with so many attempts, maybe we lost track a bit...
> You don't get vases.
> Rin nods.

> "Okay." Kokoro says.

> "You're welcome."

> "Barely. Really?"

> You... think so.
> "Maybe you should give up on it."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #875 on: September 04, 2017, 08:09:53 PM »
Alidai:
>"Well, I'm still trying to pin down a place to do it. I'm currently trying to create a world to be the ideal place to propose, but it's not really working out right now, like it's not 'fitting' like Miss Shinki said it would... I'm currently trying to find a backup place to do it, but that search is going slow as well."

>Speaking of which, keep searching.

LoveDai:
>Maybe it's like Furi's ability in a sense? Try to not think about WHY it shouldn't fit, but just do it without thinking.

>Flower
>Construction progress.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #876 on: September 04, 2017, 08:30:13 PM »
HamiDai:

> Omni-observe the bathroom again, looking for Aya.
> "Maybe you should check to see if Momizi is awake?"
> If a conversation starts between Hatate and Momizi, listen in on it.

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "Oh, I suppose that's true...Would any of them have reason to come here, though?"

---

FuriDai:

> Use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on Prime that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> (T) Why not give it a try?

---

SenDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Virtue that impulses her to act on her thoughts.

---

DahlBug (T):

> Sure! Give it a try! And once you're good at that, try using your other arms to do other things!

---

UdoDai:

> "Of course. You shouldn't even ever be asked, though."
> Enter Reisen's room, making sure the door is closed behind us.

---

SatoDai:

> "I know, right? And I just more ideas for gifts I can give you, Miss Satori."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so her internal capacity for fusion is limitless; that is, she can have any number of people inside her without ever feeling 'full'.
> Once that is done, prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so, whenever she fusions with someone, her face and hair color remain the same, but the body shape and extra parts/appendages (wings, extra limbs, etc) of that person are completely and fully added to her body rather than only partially added to her body. (That is, if Satori fusions with someone that only two arms, she will still only have two arms, but if she fusions with someone with four arms, she will then have four arms. If she then also fusions with another four-armed person, she would then have six arms.) Make one specific exception in the event Satori ever fuses with a man, though; she should not gain that.
> "There! How's that? I really hope you like them, but if you don't, I can undo them for you."

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Oh, do you not like them? I left them as presents for you, since you've been so good to me."

---

TokiBug (F):

> Maybe I could ask Rinnosuke where I could find her, then.

---

MerryBug:

> "Sounds good! Though, uh, I've been thinking...where within your house should I stay? I obviously won't leave without permission, but I also don't want to be in the way..."

RenBug:

> How long is Renko's hair?
> "Good morning, Miss Renko."

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Check to see if Luna is dreaming.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 10:00:19 PM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #877 on: September 04, 2017, 10:22:33 PM »
RinDai:

> Why the heck I wrote 'vases'...
> I meant cups, glass. Anything we use to drink water that isn't contaminated or dirty.
> "Oke!"
> Warp at a clear spot near the fountain.

===

KokoDai:

> Prepare and cast (if negligible) a faith-only miracle that will allow Kokoro's clothes to stretch comfortably, no matter what kind of increase in size she receives.
> Nod.
> "Okay then. Please lend me your hand."
> Hold our hand out, and if she holds ours, shrink to finger size and warp our life energy inside her.
> Afterwards, examine results.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Have a good morning. Give Miss Tokiko my regards!"
> Wave and leave the store.
> Do we know if Remilia is awake right now?
> Observe, regardless, her room in the SDM. Stop if anything we shouldn't look at is happening.

===

AliDai:

> "Maybe I am... too unsharply to understand how Miss Shinki is explaining things to me. That, or she's too cryptic... Maybe it's the first..."

===

YukIDai:

> "Never."
> Shake our head vigorously with a smile.
> "I'm not going to give up to the pressure."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #878 on: September 05, 2017, 12:59:58 AM »
Prime:

>Yatta !
>Gently and carefully hug the romantic love of our life !

Sisterdai-chan:

>What time is it ?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:02:54 AM by Vampy-chan Lover »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #879 on: September 05, 2017, 01:16:33 AM »
//I feel like I should remind that this isn't a game that requires all participants to post like Roll to Dodge or a RPG. Not comfortable with waiting that long with everything ready...
Fake edit: And thanks to waiting, I screwed up where I saved the ready post, and had to prepare it from Kilga's actions all over again...
HamiDai:

> Omni-observe the bathroom again, looking for Aya.
> "Maybe you should check to see if Momizi is awake?"
> If a conversation starts between Hatate and Momizi, listen in on it.

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "Oh, I suppose that's true...Would any of them have reason to come here, though?"

---

FuriDai:

> Use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on Prime that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.
> (T) Why not give it a try?

---

SenDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Virtue that impulses her to act on her thoughts.

---

DahlBug (T):

> Sure! Give it a try! And once you're good at that, try using your other arms to do other things!

---

UdoDai:

> "Of course. You shouldn't even ever be asked, though."
> Enter Reisen's room, making sure the door is closed behind us.

---

SatoDai:

> "I know, right? And I just more ideas for gifts I can give you, Miss Satori."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so her internal capacity for fusion is limitless; that is, she can have any number of people inside her without ever feeling  'full'.
> Once that is done, prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so, whenever she fusions with someone, her face and hair color remain the same, but the body shape and extra parts/appendages (wings, extra limbs, etc) of that person are completely and fully added to her body rather than only partially added to her body. (That is, if Satori fusions with someone that only two arms, she will still only have two arms, but if she fusions with someone with four arms, she will then have four arms. If she then also fusions with another four-armed person, she would then have six arms.) Make one specific exception in the event Satori ever fuses with a man, though; she should not gain that.
> "There! How's that? I really hope you like them, but if you don't, I can undo them for you."

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Oh, do you not like them? I left them as presents for you, since you've been so good to me."

---

TokiBug (F):

> Maybe I could ask Rinnosuke where I could find her, then.

---

MerryBug:

> "Sounds good! Though, uh, I've been thinking...where within your house should I stay? I obviously won't leave without permission, but I also don't want to be in the way..."

RenBug:

> How long is Renko's hair?
> "Good morning, Miss Renko."

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Check to see if Luna is dreaming.
> You observe.
> Aya still seems to be relaxing in there.
> "Okay. Momiji? Are you awake?"
> "Yea..." Momiji responds. "Good morning."
> "Um... Good morning."

> You continue.
> "A visit, maybe. Lady Yukari and Lady Yuyuko are close at least."

> You prepare and cast for Prime.
> "On what? Myself?"

> You prepare and cast.
> Virtue shifts a bit to undress with care as to not disturb you, setting her clothes down on the side.

> "Okay." The fusion starts to rub her belly.
> Then begins to pat her head as well.

> Reisen steps back to allow you entrance, and you close the door behind you.

> You prepare and cast a spell to remove the body-related fusion cap.
> You then prepare a specific spell with certain things in mind, and attempt to cast it.
> As expected, it works without problems.
> "We'll see how it is." Satori says, heading for her room.

> "I was worried they wouldn't be able to stop though. It's nice as it is, but I don't want these too large."

> That'll work. But I gotta keep in mind not to let him see too much. He'll be worried... If I'm out and about though, I shouldn't be in pajamas. Tokiko begins to change again.

> "Anywhere should be fine..." Maribel says. "Well, not outside, since you wouldn't be as free, like having your wings out..."
> It's of a nice length. Near her waist. You wonder if it's still controllable.
> "Oh, morning Renko."
> "Morning Merry..." Renko sits up. "Morning Daiyousei." She stretches.

> You continue.
> And do a dream check...
> The fusion is dreaming, or, reminiscing, the fight between Kaisu and the Mistress.
Alidai:
>"Well, I'm still trying to pin down a place to do it. I'm currently trying to create a world to be the ideal place to propose, but it's not really working out right now, like it's not 'fitting' like Miss Shinki said it would... I'm currently trying to find a backup place to do it, but that search is going slow as well."

>Speaking of which, keep searching.

LoveDai:
>Maybe it's like Furi's ability in a sense? Try to not think about WHY it shouldn't fit, but just do it without thinking.

>Flower
>Construction progress.
> "Well, you made Fusion. You'll get something..."

> You search other places...

> You try...
> Nothing.

> No changes...
> You're working on a new room.
RinDai:

> Why the heck I wrote 'vases'...
> I meant cups, glass. Anything we use to drink water that isn't contaminated or dirty.
> "Oke!"
> Warp at a clear spot near the fountain.

===

KokoDai:

> Prepare and cast (if negligible) a faith-only miracle that will allow Kokoro's clothes to stretch comfortably, no matter what kind of increase in size she receives.
> Nod.
> "Okay then. Please lend me your hand."
> Hold our hand out, and if she holds ours, shrink to finger size and warp our life energy inside her.
> Afterwards, examine results.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Have a good morning. Give Miss Tokiko my regards!"
> Wave and leave the store.
> Do we know if Remilia is awake right now?
> Observe, regardless, her room in the SDM. Stop if anything we shouldn't look at is happening.

===

AliDai:

> "Maybe I am... too unsharply to understand how Miss Shinki is explaining things to me. That, or she's too cryptic... Maybe it's the first..."

===

YukIDai:

> "Never."
> Shake our head vigorously with a smile.
> "I'm not going to give up to the pressure."
> Bought at stores. Bottles, that is.
> You warp to the drinking fountain.

> You try to prepare...
> Nothing.
> "Why?" Kokoro asks.

> Rinnosuke nods.
> Remilia is likely asleep...
> You depart and observe..
> Just her bed and coffin.

> "I said you'll get it, probably, in some way."

> Shinki sighs.
Prime:

>Yatta !
>Gently and carefully hug the romantic love of our life !

Sisterdai-chan:

>What time is it ?
> You... refrain. You don't want to get in the way of the child...

> Day. The sun doesn't seem to be up yet.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #880 on: September 05, 2017, 01:21:51 AM »
Prime:

>That's why we try to avoid our child, how about shrinking and giving it on Koyousei size ? :>

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #881 on: September 05, 2017, 01:28:00 AM »
LoveDai:
>Kick one of the edges and see if that does anything.

ShyDai:
>Check on our neighbor
>Keep humming.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #882 on: September 05, 2017, 01:37:13 AM »
HamiDai:

> "Oh, good, she's awake. In that case, I'm gonna go check on Aya, okay? Let me know what Momizi has to say, please."

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "Hmm...I wonder if I could make it so anyone that decides they want to come here immediately changes their mind?"

---

FuriDai (T):

> Sure! If you need to, though, make sure you also grow your clothes, so they don't rip.

---

SenDai:

> Watch Virtue with a smile.

---

DahlBug (T):

> There you go, that's it!

---

UdoDai:

> How dressed is Reisen?
> "Okay. So I'm, like, a double goddess now, right? I can just goddess-reside inside you, Miss Reisen. I'd be able to speak to you in your head and everything, so no one else would hear. Then no one would know I'm there!"

---

SatoDai:

> Follow along behind.
> "Okay, Miss Satori! Can I rejoin you inside you, then?"
> If Satori gives her permission, warp our life energy inside her, omni-observing her once we're inside to see how she changes.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Hmm, well, they'll keep going automatically. I can make it stop when you need me to, though."

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh, wings aren't a problem!"

HifuuBugs:

> Hide our wings, using our newly boosted magic if need be.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that instills a sense of great comfort on her.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #883 on: September 05, 2017, 02:46:01 AM »
//We came to an agreement, parser. We can return to the normal parsing method if you desire so.

RinDai:

> Do we seriously buy them? How did we even got the money in the past?
> Do we have any bottle at home or something that can act as such?

===

KokoDai:

> "Oh? Oh, it's only a step for me to be inside you. We can work things out afterwards."
> ...
> "B-Because that 'okay' was because you agreed, right?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe for Sakuya.

===

AliDai:

> "Thanks."
> "On a quick unrelated topic, Alice. Can I ask you a big favor? Do you have any kind of those sewing boxes? A spare one, at least? Because you see, I am trying to make redesigns of my clothes, but I need the tools and also the materials..."

===

YukiDai:

> Maintain our smile. We can do this...

===

LoveDai:

> If it doesn't work, ponder for a moment... Could it be the gateway...?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:01:02 AM by Tashi »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #884 on: September 05, 2017, 03:22:45 AM »
Prime:

>That's why we try to avoid our child, how about shrinking and giving it on Koyousei size ? :>
> You could do so.
LoveDai:
>Kick one of the edges and see if that does anything.

ShyDai:
>Check on our neighbor
>Keep humming.

> You're not close enough to Gensokyo's edge to kick it.

> You check...
> Still asleep
HamiDai:

> "Oh, good, she's awake. In that case, I'm gonna go check on Aya, okay? Let me know what Momizi has to say, please."

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "Hmm...I wonder if I could make it so anyone that decides they want to come here immediately changes their mind?"

---

FuriDai (T):

> Sure! If you need to, though, make sure you also grow your clothes, so they don't rip.

---

SenDai:

> Watch Virtue with a smile.

---

DahlBug (T):

> There you go, that's it!

---

UdoDai:

> How dressed is Reisen?
> "Okay. So I'm, like, a double goddess now, right? I can just goddess-reside inside you, Miss Reisen. I'd be able to speak to you in your head and everything, so no one else would hear. Then no one would know I'm there!"

---

SatoDai:

> Follow along behind.
> "Okay, Miss Satori! Can I rejoin you inside you, then?"
> If Satori gives her permission, warp our life energy inside her, omni-observing her once we're inside to see how she changes.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Hmm, well, they'll keep going automatically. I can make it stop when you need me to, though."

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh, wings aren't a problem!"

HifuuBugs:

> Hide our wings, using our newly boosted magic if need be.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that instills a sense of great comfort on her.
> "Okay." Hatate says.

> "That'd be rude..." Youmu says.

> The fusion nods.
> She makes an attempt, succeeding in growing just slightly in size.

> You watch as Virtue finishes, lightly holding you afterwards.

> "Okay... Now... Um..." The fusion thinks.

> Still in her underwear.
> "It won't be the first time I can hear things no one else can..."

> "Yes."
> You warp your life energy into Satori to fuse with her.
> Her hair lengthens and her sizes increase towards your looks. Unlike previously, she now also has your double-pair of wings.
> Satori continues towards her room.

> "...Okay... Um, how about now?"

> You hide your wings.
> "I'm saying you wouldn't need to if you're inside. You can look how you please."

> You continue, also preparing then casting a spell for Lady Luna.
//We came to an agreement, parser. We can return to the normal parsing method if you desire so.

RinDai:

> Do we seriously buy them? How did we even got the money in the past?
> Do we have any bottle at home or something that can act as such?

===

KokoDai:

> "Oh? Oh, it's only a step for me to be inside you. We can work things out afterwards."
> ...
> "B-Because that 'okay' was because you agreed, right?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe for Sakuya.

===

AliDai:

> "Thanks."
> "On a quick unrelated topic, Alice. Can I ask you a big favor? Do you have any kind of those sewing boxes? A spare one, at least? Because you see, I am trying to make redesigns of my clothes, but I need the tools and also the materials..."

===

YukiDai:

> Maintain our smile. We can do this...

===

LoveDai:

> If it doesn't work, ponder for a moment... Could it be the gateway...?
> Yup. Pranks and businesses...
> You wish.

> "Oh. Okay." Kokoro holds her hand out.

> You observe...
> Sakuya's asleep.

> "Sewing boxes? I could try to get you a set..."

> You keep your smile.

> Maybe. You just don't know...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #885 on: September 05, 2017, 03:38:59 AM »
HamiDai:

> Head over to the bathroom.
> Once we get to it, presuming the door is closed, knock on it.
> Continue listening to Hatate and Momizi's conversation in the meantime.

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "It would prevent anyone from seeing you, though, Mistress."

---

FuriDai (T):

> There you go, you're doing it!

---

SenDai:

> Return the gesture.
> "Ehehe~"

---

DahlBug (T):

> Maybe try waving a hand, or pointing in different directions with several of them.

---

UdoDai:

> Is she at least wearing a bra?
> Nod.
> "So that's what I'm thinking. I'll only do it with your permission, though."

---

SatoDai (T):

> Looks like it's working just as intended, Miss Satori! Hey, maybe you could bring Miss Orin and Miss Okuu inside you, too.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Aww, you don't like them, huh? Hmm...what if you were back in the Dream World, where no one would see, so you wouldn't have to be embarrassed or anything like that?"

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh."

HifuuBugs:

> Restore our wings.

MerryBug:

> "Well, I was also asking in terms of, um...just kinda living inside you two. I understand if you wanna be your regular selves for a while, though."

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Check back in on Luna's dream, to see if it has changed at all after the spell was cast.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #886 on: September 05, 2017, 04:01:13 AM »
ShyDai:
>Continue

>Flower

>Fairy Village

>Moriya

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #887 on: September 05, 2017, 04:04:02 AM »
Prime:

> Do it, then.

===

RinDai:

> What a twist! Bottle/Cup/AnythingUsedToDrinkWater adventures begins now!
> Observe the room where Rin is and check if there is any of the sort, by any means.
> If not, then observe SDM's kitchen, and look for a small-not-too-small glass. Surely they won't mind if we borrow it for just a moment...

===

//Don't mind me. Nothing major.

FuriDai:

> Use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on KokoDai that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.

//Just a literal copy-paste with a small edit.

===

KokoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes Kokoro's clothes stretch comfortably and adequately as she grows, without risk that they might rip.
> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Kokoro doesn't inherit our traits from fusing with her besides height, chest, back and other details that do not involve our hair color, wings, face and clothes.
> "Okay!"
> Gently taker her hand. How is it? Check for her life energy too.
> "Alright, here I go."
> Shrink to finger size and warp our life energy inside Kokoro.
> Using Omni-Vision, check the results.

===

AliDai:

> "Really would appreciate it, Alice. Now I need the materials..."

===

LoveDai:

> Examine ourselves. How do we look? Are we sweating?
> Warp near a random part of the border of Gensokyo and kick it as planned.
>> Don't do it if this might cut a concentration needed to create the world...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 04:06:59 AM by Tashi »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #888 on: September 05, 2017, 04:18:22 AM »
HamiDai:

> Head over to the bathroom.
> Once we get to it, presuming the door is closed, knock on it.
> Continue listening to Hatate and Momizi's conversation in the meantime.

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "It would prevent anyone from seeing you, though, Mistress."

---

FuriDai (T):

> There you go, you're doing it!

---

SenDai:

> Return the gesture.
> "Ehehe~"

---

DahlBug (T):

> Maybe try waving a hand, or pointing in different directions with several of them.

---

UdoDai:

> Is she at least wearing a bra?
> Nod.
> "So that's what I'm thinking. I'll only do it with your permission, though."

---

SatoDai (T):

> Looks like it's working just as intended, Miss Satori! Hey, maybe you could bring Miss Orin and Miss Okuu inside you, too.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Aww, you don't like them, huh? Hmm...what if you were back in the Dream World, where no one would see, so you wouldn't have to be embarrassed or anything like that?"

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh."

HifuuBugs:

> Restore our wings.

MerryBug:

> "Well, I was also asking in terms of, um...just kinda living inside you two. I understand if you wanna be your regular selves for a while, though."

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Check back in on Luna's dream, to see if it has changed at all after the spell was cast.
> You get up and head to the bathroom.
> And knock on the door.
> There's silence for a moment.
> "Yea?" Aya responds.
> "Who's all up Hatate?"
> "Everyone now."
> "Oh. Sorry if I was keeping anything from happening."
> "You're fine."

> You continue to grow your bed and it's frames.
> "Yea..."

> The fusion repeats.

> You return the hug.

> "Waving and pointing. I'll try... But pointing's not that many things." Dahlnation starts to wave in the same motion as her arm rubbing her belly does.

> Yes, she has both articles on.
> "There seems like there'd be good things for it... But there'd be bad things too."

> "We do have things we should be separate to work on."

> "Well, I wouldn't be as embarrassed, but I still don't want to be too changed..."

> You restore your wings.
> "We'd like some privacy you know..."

> You continue.
> It's still the duel, rather, the gathering at the shrine, moreso.
ShyDai:
>Continue

>Flower

>Fairy Village

>Moriya
> You hum in wait.

> No change yet...

> There's some fairies awake, but not all.

> The components of Gasanae are up.
Prime:

> Do it, then.

===

RinDai:

> What a twist! Bottle/Cup/AnythingUsedToDrinkWater adventures begins now!
> Observe the room where Rin is and check if there is any of the sort, by any means.
> If not, then observe SDM's kitchen, and look for a small-not-too-small glass. Surely they won't mind if we borrow it for just a moment...

===

//Don't mind me. Nothing major.

FuriDai:

> Use the fusion's magic to prepare and cast a spell on KokoDai that makes it so her faith-based spells can do literally anything, whether or not she's aware of why it shouldn't work, and always cost negligible amounts of faith.

//Just a literal copy-paste with a small edit.

===

KokoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes Kokoro's clothes stretch comfortably and adequately as she grows, without risk that they might rip.
> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Kokoro doesn't inherit our traits from fusing with her besides height, chest, back and other details that do not involve our hair color, wings, face and clothes.
> "Okay!"
> Gently taker her hand. How is it? Check for her life energy too.
> "Alright, here I go."
> Shrink to finger size and warp our life energy inside Kokoro.
> Using Omni-Vision, check the results.

===

AliDai:

> "Really would appreciate it, Alice. Now I need the materials..."

===

LoveDai:

> Examine ourselves. How do we look? Are we sweating?
> Warp near a random part of the border of Gensokyo and kick it as planned.
>> Don't do it if this might cut a concentration needed to create the world...
> You shrink and hug Kono with what you can..

> You check...
> Nope.
> You observe the Scarlet Devil Mansion's kitchen and snatch a cup for a bit...

> You prepare and cast for KokoDai.

> You cast a couple of spells...
> You take Kokoro's hand. It's soft. Not the best, but fine.
> You shrink down and warp your life energy into Kokoro, fusing with her.
> As expected, she increases in various sizes...

> "Good luck..."

> No...
> You'd like all the concentration you could get since nothing's working...
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #889 on: September 05, 2017, 04:31:35 AM »
Prime:

> Continue a bit longer.
> If Kono allows so, take distance and regrow back safely.
> "Aiko... Hehe..."

===

RinDai:

> Wait, did we snatched it already?
>> If not, warp one of the cups safely above the opened palm of our right hand, catching it successfully.

===

KokoDai:

> How much she grew in the respective areas?
> (T) What do you think, Miss Kokoro?

===

AliDai:

> "Anyway... can I... take a look at the rings?"

===

ExperiDai:

> We can't ask for more things to Alice... She already did too much for us with those rings, and she's even going to get us a sewing set...
> What's the life of Team 9? Observe their usual places. Maybe them...

> Check on Reimu's shrine, and look if she's awake.
> Look around the shrine, too, for Clownpiece.

> Check on the StoogesResidence.

===

LoveDai:

> "..."
> Wait... Waitwaitwaitwait... There was a moment where Shinki mumbled something, after saying that we had to try to make a land out of a place that doesn't exist... and what she said is 'No, that won't work'...
> Assuming this is true, maybe we were doing it wrong all the time...?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #890 on: September 05, 2017, 10:47:55 AM »
HamiDai:

> "I-it's just me...can I come in?"

Hatate:

> Begin lightly stroking our chest.
> (F) I need to ask her what she thinks of being part of my body.

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "I'll only do it if you think it's okay, though, Mistress. Oh, but I might have found another way to make us invisible too, if you'd prefer that?"

---

FuriDai (T):

> What do you think? Neat, huh?

---

SenDai:

> "You look wonderful, Miss Virtue. It's an honor to be allowed to see you like this..."

---

DahlBug (T):

> Try pointing in different directions all at the same time, then, instead of just one at a time.

---

UdoDai:

> "I can try to relieve your worries about the bad ones if you let me know what your worries are, Miss Reisen."

---

SatoDai (T):

> Oh, of course. It wouldn't have to be a full-time thing, it could be just to see what it's like.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Oh...I'm sorry, Miss Doremy, I guess I messed it up..."

---

MerryBug:

> "Right, which is another reason to decide where the two of us should stay."

---

SenDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so she appears in her own dream and everyone at the gathering loves her, but is respectful about it rather than crowding her to fawn all over her.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #891 on: September 05, 2017, 12:22:26 PM »
Prime:

> Continue a bit longer.
> If Kono allows so, take distance and regrow back safely.
> "Aiko... Hehe..."

===

RinDai:

> Wait, did we snatched it already?
>> If not, warp one of the cups safely above the opened palm of our right hand, catching it successfully.

===

KokoDai:

> How much she grew in the respective areas?
> (T) What do you think, Miss Kokoro?

===

AliDai:

> "Anyway... can I... take a look at the rings?"

===

ExperiDai:

> We can't ask for more things to Alice... She already did too much for us with those rings, and she's even going to get us a sewing set...
> What's the life of Team 9? Observe their usual places. Maybe them...

> Check on Reimu's shrine, and look if she's awake.
> Look around the shrine, too, for Clownpiece.

> Check on the StoogesResidence.

===

LoveDai:

> "..."
> Wait... Waitwaitwaitwait... There was a moment where Shinki mumbled something, after saying that we had to try to make a land out of a place that doesn't exist... and what she said is 'No, that won't work'...
> Assuming this is true, maybe we were doing it wrong all the time...?
> You move back and unshrink.
> "I hope she grows well."

> You did.

> A lot...
> "What do I think of what?"

> "I guess. If you take them and try to go off too soon though, I'll be angry."

> You can't observe all of these at once...

> You consider if you were doing wrong the entire time... It's possible...
HamiDai:

> "I-it's just me...can I come in?"

Hatate:

> Begin lightly stroking our chest.
> (F) I need to ask her what she thinks of being part of my body.

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "I'll only do it if you think it's okay, though, Mistress. Oh, but I might have found another way to make us invisible too, if you'd prefer that?"

---

FuriDai (T):

> What do you think? Neat, huh?

---

SenDai:

> "You look wonderful, Miss Virtue. It's an honor to be allowed to see you like this..."

---

DahlBug (T):

> Try pointing in different directions all at the same time, then, instead of just one at a time.

---

UdoDai:

> "I can try to relieve your worries about the bad ones if you let me know what your worries are, Miss Reisen."

---

SatoDai (T):

> Oh, of course. It wouldn't have to be a full-time thing, it could be just to see what it's like.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Oh...I'm sorry, Miss Doremy, I guess I messed it up..."

---

MerryBug:

> "Right, which is another reason to decide where the two of us should stay."

---

SenDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so she appears in her own dream and everyone at the gathering loves her, but is respectful about it rather than crowding her to fawn all over her.
> Silence...
> You have Hatate do so.
> "So, how is it in there." Hatate shifts. "Does it still feel nice?"
> "It does." Momiji responds. "I don't have any worries in here, I guess. I don't have to do anything for myself."
> "Yea..." Aya answers you.

> "I would."
> You continue.

> "Mhm. It can go the other way too right?"

> "You're not just looking. You're making contact." The fusion gives a light chuckle. "Though I suppose it's not as grand as you're used to."

> "That's easy." The fusion points outward around herself with all arms. "And boring too."

> "Like you being a part of something I have to do. Or getting wrapped up in one of Tewi's pranks. Maybe even going crazy..." Reisen lists.

> "If they come along with free time, I'll ask them." Satori enters her room.

> "No, it's fine. I'll enjoy the gift. Just halt it for now."

> "...Downstairs is still an option."
> Renko gets up and starts for the bathroom.
> "Aw...She's going first."

> You continue along with the gradual growth.
> You prepare and cast.
> Dream Kaisu's fight seems to be interrupted by you again, however, you seem to be helping her and the others form Lady Luna afterwards.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #892 on: September 05, 2017, 12:34:52 PM »
HamiDai:

> Enter with a sheepish look.

Hatate:

> Smile a bit.
> (F) That's a relief.

---

Myon:

> Stop the growth.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu and ourselves that makes it so we are invisible to everyone but each other and the ghosts that live in the Netherworld.
> "There, that should do it. We can still see each other, but no one else can."
> Resume the growth.

---

FuriDai:

> (T) Yep! the way that works is...
> Explain to Fuku (in her head) how to undo growth. Then explain how to shrink.
> (T) Just make sure that you don't try to use growing and shrinking to undo each other. You'll run out of magic that way. Always be sure to undo one all the way before you start doing the other.

---

SenDai:

> "Oh, no no no! You yourself are grander than any individual part of you, Miss Virtue. I mean, if you want me to change you in certain ways, I'd be glad to do so, but I don't want you to think that I have anything but the highest regard and respect for you no matter how you look!"

---

DahlBug (T):

> Hmm...maybe try juggling some stuff, then? Is there anything in this room you can use?

---

UdoDai:

> "As long as I reside inside you and don't give away to anyone else that I'm there, neither of us needs to worry about any of those things happening to me, even if they happen to you. I could probably even help you avoid getting pranked, though I can't guarantee perfection..."

---

SatoDai (T):

> Okay~ Ehehe, I wonder how you'd look with Miss Orin's ears and Miss Okuu's wings on top of my wings and maybe even Miss Koishi's third eye to go with your third eye. ...Huh, I guess that would make it a fourth eye...

---

//So much for this spell, I guess. :V

DoreBug:

> (R) "All right, I'll stop them."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that stops the constant growths everywhere (but doesn't undo any progress they made).
> (R) "There you go, Miss Doremy. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, okay?"

---

MerryBug:

> Nod.
> "I guess that would work."

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so the rate of her automatic chest growth constantly accelerates (that is, the rate at which it grows gets faster and faster over time).
> Try to get a sense of how Lady Luna feels (happy, sad, angry, indifferent, whatever).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:52:33 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #893 on: September 05, 2017, 09:54:33 PM »
//It's not surprising to forget something like that. Take for example me :V

RinDai:

> Put the cup under the part we think the water will come out and press the button.

===

KokoDai (T):

> Is she of our same height or less? Maybe more?
> Your new aspect! You are greater!

===

> Observe Reimu's place first and do the actions listed.

> After doing that, regardless if we are successful at knowing that Reimu is awake or not (or if Clownpiece is there or not), observe the StoogesResidence.

===

AliDai:

> Giggle.
> "I never want that to happen, so don't worry."
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know how the outer part of Gensokyo's border looks? In other words, how it looks like from the perspective of the Outside World?
> Can the Outside World be considered an 'Other World'? It must be!
> Okay, so 'a part that doesn't exist' is a no go... Probably! Let's not discard the idea of resuming if other things doesn't work.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #894 on: September 06, 2017, 12:16:43 AM »
//Raf, Sanae is awake

Duo:
>So which room are we working on now?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #895 on: September 06, 2017, 12:32:06 AM »
//I feel like crap today and really wish I didn't. For what it's worth, I've started keeping a document of the spells cast on people... Or at least, I'm trying to.
Edit: Worse and I don't even feel like posting... blegh.
HamiDai:

> Enter with a sheepish look.

Hatate:

> Smile a bit.
> (F) That's a relief.

---

Myon:

> Stop the growth.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu and ourselves that makes it so we are invisible to everyone but each other and the ghosts that live in the Netherworld.
> "There, that should do it. We can still see each other, but no one else can."
> Resume the growth.

---

FuriDai:

> (T) Yep! the way that works is...
> Explain to Fuku (in her head) how to undo growth. Then explain how to shrink.
> (T) Just make sure that you don't try to use growing and shrinking to undo each other. You'll run out of magic that way. Always be sure to undo one all the way before you start doing the other.

---

SenDai:

> "Oh, no no no! You yourself are grander than any individual part of you, Miss Virtue. I mean, if you want me to change you in certain ways, I'd be glad to do so, but I don't want you to think that I have anything but the highest regard and respect for you no matter how you look!"

---

DahlBug (T):

> Hmm...maybe try juggling some stuff, then? Is there anything in this room you can use?

---

UdoDai:

> "As long as I reside inside you and don't give away to anyone else that I'm there, neither of us needs to worry about any of those things happening to me, even if they happen to you. I could probably even help you avoid getting pranked, though I can't guarantee perfection..."

---

SatoDai (T):

> Okay~ Ehehe, I wonder how you'd look with Miss Orin's ears and Miss Okuu's wings on top of my wings and maybe even Miss Koishi's third eye to go with your third eye. ...Huh, I guess that would make it a fourth eye...

---

DoreBug:

> (R) "All right, I'll stop them."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that stops the constant growths everywhere (but doesn't undo any progress they made).
> (R) "There you go, Miss Doremy. And just so you know, your body as it is is considers itself all-natural. This is the new permanent you!"

---

MerryBug:

> Nod.
> "I guess that would work."

---

SenDai:

> Continue poking.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so the rate of her automatic chest growth constantly accelerates (that is, the rate at which it grows gets faster and faster over time).
> Try to get a sense of how Lady Luna feels (happy, sad, angry, indifferent, whatever).
> You open the door and head in.
> Aside from the water of Aya's bath and Hatate, it's quiet...
> "Do you... still want to stay in there?"
> "Are we about to do something out there?" Momiji asks.

> You stop for a moment, then prepare and cast.
> You then resume.
> "I'll trust you..."

> You explain to the fusion.

> "Okay. Should I practice, or do something else?"

> "Thank you. You have a way with flattering words you know." Virtue compliments you.

> "Oh. Juggling's hard..."

> "How?" Reisen asks.

> "If we could find Koishi again, that is."

> You prepare and cast.
> "It's better than how I used to be, I guess..."

> Maribel nods.

> You continue poking.
> You don't think such a spell is  a good idea. If it gets too fast, it might exceed the bubble before it can expand. Or it could hurt Luna in it's quickening expansion.
> You try to determine how Luna feels...
> Nothing helps you.
//It's not surprising to forget something like that. Take for example me :V

RinDai:

> Put the cup under the part we think the water will come out and press the button.

===

KokoDai (T):

> Is she of our same height or less? Maybe more?
> Your new aspect! You are greater!

===

> Observe Reimu's place first and do the actions listed.

> After doing that, regardless if we are successful at knowing that Reimu is awake or not (or if Clownpiece is there or not), observe the StoogesResidence.

===

AliDai:

> Giggle.
> "I never want that to happen, so don't worry."
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know how the outer part of Gensokyo's border looks? In other words, how it looks like from the perspective of the Outside World?
> Can the Outside World be considered an 'Other World'? It must be!
> Okay, so 'a part that doesn't exist' is a no go... Probably! Let's not discard the idea of resuming if other things doesn't work.
> You hold the cup out and press the button.
> The water comes out for a moment, but stops.
> ...
> You embarrassingly recall that the water continues as long as you hold the button...

> She's shorter than you are.
> Kokoro examines herself.

> You observe...
> She's getting ready.

> You then observe the fairies' tree...
> The three seem to be in there, sleeping.

> Alice continues.

> No.
> You think that might be what Shinki meant...
//Raf, Sanae is awake

Duo:
>So which room are we working on now?
> Kitchen.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #896 on: September 06, 2017, 12:51:46 AM »
//No worries. I hope you feel better soon.

HamiDai:

> Close the door behind us.
> "So, um...I wanted to explain what was going on. It's not an excuse, it's just an explanation."

Hatate:

> "No...I was just going to go to sleep, since I was up all night."

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "Of course, Mistress."

---

FuriDai (T):

> It's up to you, FuriandKuriatthesametime! You're welcome to do whichever you prefer.

---

SenDai:

> "Aww, thank you, Miss Virtue!"

---

DahlBug (T):

> Yeah, but practice makes perfect!

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so her internal capacity for fusion is limitless; that is, she can have any number of people inside her without ever feeling 'full'.
> Once that is done, prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so, whenever she fusions with someone, her face and hair color remain the same, but the body shape and extra parts/appendages (wings, extra limbs, etc) of that person are completely and fully added to her body rather than only partially added to her body. Make one specific exception in the event Reisen ever fuses with a man, though; she should not gain that.
> "Goddess magic stuffs!"

---

SatoDai (T):

> Oh, that's true. Should another me go look for her, then?

---

DoreBug (R):

> "I'm glad you like it, Miss Doremy. And don't ever be afraid to ask me for more. I'll help you out any time you want."

---

MerryBug:

> "Come to think of it, though..."

RenBug:

> "We think you two should go out somewhere today and have fun."

MerryBug:

> "We haven't seen you two do that yet! Aside form that very first night in the tent, I guess."

RenBug:

> "We can watch the house for you while you're gone."

HifuuBugs:

> "And we won't leave without permission. We promise!"

---

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on the bubble that makes it so it is strong and stretchy enough that Luna's growth will never burst it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 02:52:12 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #897 on: September 07, 2017, 05:36:48 AM »
//Hope the best for you, parser.

RinDai:

> Novice mistake! Or forgetful...
> Maintain the button pressed so water comes out until we fill the cup.

===

KokoDai (T):

> "I hope you like it, Miss Kokoro. You look superb... Well, you normally look superb, but you look super duperb now!"

===

> Manifest a new self near the Hakurei Shrine. Name it HakuDai.

HakuDai:

> Walk to the shrine's sliding door and knock gently.

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe now for the rest of Team 9. Start with Wriggle, followed by Mystia, Rumia and then Lily.

===

AliDai:

> Assuming Alice is walking to X part of her house, follow.
> "Let's see... I know how to propose... and maybe the place... Also, I have thought about the place of the wedding..."

===

LoveDai:

> No.

> Is this for 'Do we know how the outer part of Gensokyo's border looks? In other words, how it looks like from the perspective of the Outside World?'...
> ... or 'Can the Outside World be considered an 'Other World'? It must be!'?
> Figure it out a bit more. What did she meant? //With a full day without posting and not thinking about this Quest... My imagination isn't warm right now.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #898 on: September 07, 2017, 05:47:55 AM »
//Get well soon, parser  :)

>Flower

ShyDai:
>Update

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #899 on: September 07, 2017, 11:13:08 PM »
//No worries. I hope you feel better soon.

HamiDai:

> Close the door behind us.
> "So, um...I wanted to explain what was going on. It's not an excuse, it's just an explanation."

Hatate:

> "No...I was just going to go to sleep, since I was up all night."

---

Myon:

> Continue the growth.
> "Of course, Mistress."

---

FuriDai (T):

> It's up to you, FuriandKuriatthesametime! You're welcome to do whichever you prefer.

---

SenDai:

> "Aww, thank you, Miss Virtue!"

---

DahlBug (T):

> Yeah, but practice makes perfect!

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so her internal capacity for fusion is limitless; that is, she can have any number of people inside her without ever feeling 'full'.
> Once that is done, prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so, whenever she fusions with someone, her face and hair color remain the same, but the body shape and extra parts/appendages (wings, extra limbs, etc) of that person are completely and fully added to her body rather than only partially added to her body. Make one specific exception in the event Reisen ever fuses with a man, though; she should not gain that.
> "Goddess magic stuffs!"

---

SatoDai (T):

> Oh, that's true. Should another me go look for her, then?

---

DoreBug (R):

> "I'm glad you like it, Miss Doremy. And don't ever be afraid to ask me for more. I'll help you out any time you want."

---

MerryBug:

> "Come to think of it, though..."

RenBug:

> "We think you two should go out somewhere today and have fun."

MerryBug:

> "We haven't seen you two do that yet! Aside form that very first night in the tent, I guess."

RenBug:

> "We can watch the house for you while you're gone."

HifuuBugs:

> "And we won't leave without permission. We promise!"

---

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on the bubble that makes it so it is strong and stretchy enough that Luna's growth will never burst it.
> You close the door.
> "I'll listen..." Aya says.
> "You must really like this to have been up all night." Momiji muses.
> "I do..." Hatate replies.

> "...It looks like you're trying to match my front and back."

> "That's too many words for a name. Not that Maple von Blueberry Carnation Alfalfa Pancakes the First of the Good Fairies is bad though."

> "You deserve praise." Virtue says.

> "I guess... I don't wanna break anything though."

> "That's not very reassuring..." Reisen says.

> "If it's not a bother."

> "Right."

> "So, spend the day out in Gensokyo? Or out here?" Maribel asks.

> You prepare and cast.
//Hope the best for you, parser.

RinDai:

> Novice mistake! Or forgetful...
> Maintain the button pressed so water comes out until we fill the cup.

===

KokoDai (T):

> "I hope you like it, Miss Kokoro. You look superb... Well, you normally look superb, but you look super duperb now!"

===

> Manifest a new self near the Hakurei Shrine. Name it HakuDai.

HakuDai:

> Walk to the shrine's sliding door and knock gently.

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe now for the rest of Team 9. Start with Wriggle, followed by Mystia, Rumia and then Lily.

===

AliDai:

> Assuming Alice is walking to X part of her house, follow.
> "Let's see... I know how to propose... and maybe the place... Also, I have thought about the place of the wedding..."

===

LoveDai:

> Is this for 'Do we know how the outer part of Gensokyo's border looks? In other words, how it looks like from the perspective of the Outside World?'...
> ... or 'Can the Outside World be considered an 'Other World'? It must be!'?
> Figure it out a bit more. What did she meant? //With a full day without posting and not thinking about this Quest... My imagination isn't warm right now.
> You begin to fill the cup with water.

> "Super duperb?"

> You manifest and knock...
> After a while, it opens.
> "Oh... Why are you here so early?" Reimu questions at the door.

> You observe for Wriggle in the Forest...
> As she isn't where she usually would be, you check Yuuka's place.
> She's there.

> "But you don't have everything. You're not going to improvise as you go through with it, are you?"

> The first/former.
//Get well soon, parser  :)

>Flower

ShyDai:
>Update
> There hasn't been any new developments with the flower.

> The fairy is not up...
>_