Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End  (Read 270315 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #810 on: September 01, 2017, 09:55:18 PM »
//As I did before at some point, I'll be on the thread sometimes when there's only one post. During this, I'm just saving the parsing for when another post is made, so don't worry.
>Delete these posts, as they contribute nothing and we need to conserve post space for actual commands.

//@Raf, dunno which you'll see first, so I will quote what I wrote in Discord here as well:
"May I kindly request that if you're going to post with the 60 or so posts we have left, that you actually put a command in? Otherwise it's just a waste of space :(

Might I suggest taking over an idle Dai or manifesting a new one if you have nothing to do?"
--------------------------------------------------------------

>Examine shy fairy

>Check Alice, Flower, Moriya Shrine, Fairy Village.

>Check Hypervessel, if it's there.

>Check Yuuka's mansion and/or nameless hill for a possible location on Medicine.
> The fairy has a light red outfit and black hair. Her outfit isn't dark, but isn't pink either. She isn't wearing any shoes or accessories. She's sleeping soundly.

> You check again...
> It makes sense now... Alice was in her bathroom. She's in a towel in the halls now.

> No one within the Moriya Shrine nor the Fairy Village has awoken yet. Aside from Furi and Kuri.

> They Probability Space Hypervessel is still behind Reimu's shrine.

> You check...
> Yuuka is up in her dwelling, wearing pajamas.
> Medicine seems to be near the Garden of the Sun. If it wasn't close to one of your manifestations already, you would've checked it...
HamiDai:

> Prepare a pure faith spell to be cast on Hatate that will put her in an uninterrupted sleep for the next eight hours. If the preparation is successful and the cost is negligible, cast it.

---

Youmu:

> Gently swing our legs in the air just a little bit.

Myon:

> If Youmu rolled forward, would she catch a corner of the building in her chest, possibly resulting in her absorbing it into herself?
> "How are you feeling, Mistress? As cute as you are just dangling there, would you like me to grow very large and rotate you forward so you can lie on top of yourself instead?"

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> (T) Okay~
> Prepare a pure faith spell to be cast on Luna that will put her in an uninterrupted sleep for the next eight hours. If the preparation is successful and the cost is negligible, cast it.

---

SatoDai (T):

> I know, right?! You look really good, Miss Satori! And don't forget that I can enhance any of them even further, ehehe~

---

SenDai:

> "Huh...I don't know, honestly. Can you or Miss Miko do that in here?"

---

FuriDai:

> "Okay! Here, touch my hand, both of you, and we'll begin."
> Hold out an open hand to them.
>> If they both take it, go through the usual perfect fusion process to combine the two of them into a single fairy, using Kuri's hair ribbon as a balancer if need be.

---

HecaDai:

> "Of course!"
> Grin and flash a thumbs-up.
> "I'm the number 1 matchmaker in Gensokyo, after all!"

---

DahlBug:

> "Ehehe, sorry~ I didn't want you to have to sleep alone anymore, Dahlnation. I know you don't like it very much. Sorry for disappearing a while ago, by the way, there was a big accident and basically all of my bodies disappeared. I'm okay now, though!"

---

> Omni-observe Reisen's bedroom to see if she's there and sleeping.
> You try to prepare...
> Just like the plain one for Doremy, it doesn't work.

> You have Youmu sway lightly.
> No. You couldn't set something up like that with your warp. The best you could get was her facing it, but making it so it's be caught at the right spot if she rolled would've taken time...
> "I'd like to lie down." Youmu nods slightly.

> You try to prepare...
> Again, no positive results.
> You keep poking.

> "Thank you." Satori says.

> "We can't..."

> Both give you their hand.
> You locate the two's life energies and start to flow them evenly into one spot, putting excess energy within the ribbon.
> It goes well, as usual.

> "Well, I should get going." Hecatia says.

> "Big accident?" The fusion questions.

> You observe...
> The rabbit is in her room, changing into proper clothes.
//What's happening on TenguLand, Kirby? I think I noticed Aya been upset or something?

[moriya]Aya wants out, but Hatate's really spooked about the events of the night and just wants everyone to go back to sleep before more bad things happen. I'm sending Hatate to uninterruptable sleep so I can pull Aya out and try to placate her.[/moriya]

ExperiDai:

> "Miss Kokoro, I'll leave you with another me, okay? I have some things to do, specially the redesign thing."
> If Kokoro agrees or she doesn't say anything in response at all, wave and leave KokoDai and Kokoro alone.

KokoDai:

> "Uhm..."
> Look curiously at Kokoro.
> "Miss Kokoro? Is everything all right?"

===

YukiDai

> "Huh? Why?"
> Look confused.
> "While we talk I've been trying different things..."

===

LoveDai:

> Try to create a ball of water atop the experimental area. No Patchouli magic, by the way.
>> Regardless of results, approach to the lake and try to manipulate a bit of the water on the shore to make it levitate or make a small and insignificant, yet visible tide.
> Ignoring what kind of results the above give, attempt the following:
>> This arc-shaped entrance will be the gateway. We'll worry about how to decorate/redesign it later. Therefore, let's make the important thing already.
>> Approach to the gateway wannabe.
>> A place that borders another... Okay. Start to focus on Gensokyo's entirety. Picture it. Feel it. We are Gensokyo's Fairy Goddess, which could also be called the Goddess of Nature... We can do this.
>> Concentrate! Focus on picturing a small, yet completely different, place from Gensokyo. Follow Shinki's example: 'Like adding a room to the side of the original'. If it's difficult to do so, try picturing a small place, like the main and currently only room of our treehouse. We can start things from there.
>> Once all of this is done... try to make this gateway wannabe the door that leads to this new 'room'. Using our abilities as a goddess to make it possible, do it! Just DO IT!
>> But of course, make sure we don't kill ourselves by running out of faith ❤
> You depart.
> "Huh?" Kokoro looks. "Oh... I'm tired."

> "Yes, but have you noticed? The miasma has definitely taken it's toll on the yous right here. It's probably irreversible by this point."

> You make an experimental attempt...
> Nothing.
> You try to make a small tide...
> You think it might've worked. That or the timing was perfect...
> You approach the bush arc.
> You focus on Gensokyo. Like you could see it all at once. Like you can feel it...
> You try to Omni-observe another area, or room even, near Gensokyo, but not in it, with your bush arc as the gateway.
>...
> Nothing. Well, you didn't really expect to be able to picture something that isn't there yet... You've got to find a way to actually make it...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #811 on: September 01, 2017, 10:06:58 PM »
HamiDai:

> Drat.
> Continue monitoring Hatate's thoughts until she falls asleep.

---

Youmu:

> Continue our light, gentle kicking.

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Understood. I presume you do not want me to put you down on Hakugyokurou itself, for fear of absorbing it into you?"
> Grow ourselves large enough that we can fit Youmu's chest comfortably in our hands.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Resume thought-listening.

---

SatoDai (T):

> You're welcome! Just let me know if you want anything else, okay?

---

SenDai:

> "Hmm. Then I dunno if I would be able to or not. So far, I haven't been able to do it anywhere other than in Gensokyo..."

---

FuriDai:

> "There! Welcome to existing, Furi-And-Kuri-At-The-Same-Time!"

---

HecaDai:

> "Okay! Best of luck, Miss Hecatia! I'm rooting for you!"

Hecatia Koa/Flan Clones:

> Do we still exist?
>> If so, what are we doing?

---

DahlBug:

> "Yeah. It's really complicated and a long story. But I'm back for you now! How have you been the past couple of days?"

---

> Can we omni-see anything good while watching Reisen change?
> Omni-observe the hallway right outside Reisen's door.
>> If there is no one out in the hallway, manifest a new self right outside Reisen's door. Call this new self UdoDai.

UdoDai:

> Knock on Reisen's door.
> "Miss Reisen?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #812 on: September 01, 2017, 10:07:12 PM »
Yukidai-chan:

>"What toll ? I heard that it's an optimal place to improve magical prowess, is there an side effect ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #813 on: September 01, 2017, 10:36:51 PM »
HamiDai:

> Drat.
> Continue monitoring Hatate's thoughts until she falls asleep.

---

Youmu:

> Continue our light, gentle kicking.

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Understood. I presume you do not want me to put you down on Hakugyokurou itself, for fear of absorbing it into you?"
> Grow ourselves large enough that we can fit Youmu's chest comfortably in our hands.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> Resume thought-listening.

---

SatoDai (T):

> You're welcome! Just let me know if you want anything else, okay?

---

SenDai:

> "Hmm. Then I dunno if I would be able to or not. So far, I haven't been able to do it anywhere other than in Gensokyo..."

---

FuriDai:

> "There! Welcome to existing, Furi-And-Kuri-At-The-Same-Time!"

---

HecaDai:

> "Okay! Best of luck, Miss Hecatia! I'm rooting for you!"

Hecatia Koa/Flan Clones:

> Do we still exist?
>> If so, what are we doing?

---

DahlBug:

> "Yeah. It's really complicated and a long story. But I'm back for you now! How have you been the past couple of days?"

---

> Can we omni-see anything good while watching Reisen change?
> Omni-observe the hallway right outside Reisen's door.
>> If there is no one out in the hallway, manifest a new self right outside Reisen's door. Call this new self UdoDai.

UdoDai:

> Knock on Reisen's door.
> "Miss Reisen?"
> It'll be fine if I go to sleep.
> "I'm gonna be really upset if you got to sleep on this."
> "Why?" Hatate questions aloud. "You're not being hurt or anything?"
> "I already told you. I can't move or do anything in here. How would you feel if other people had control of everything you felt? You don't know because you're in charge."
> "We were going to sleep..."
> "Only after more things when Momiji and I went to sleep. Let me out now Hatate."

> You continue.
> "Yea. Could you hide us too?"
> You grow large enough to support Youmu.

> You continue.
> They're really not going that well...

> "Would you mind if the fusion was undone for a while?" Satori asks. "It won't be too long."

> "Just curious." Virtue shifts slightly.

> "...So what can we do like this?" The fusion questions.

> "Er, right..."
> No.

> "We've been doing what we normally do. I mean, not rioting or anything..."

> Definitely.
> You observe...
> Then manifest and knock.
> Reisen stops immediately and heads to the door cracking it slightly.
> "Yes?" She peeks out.
Yukidai-chan:

>"What toll ? I heard that it's an optimal place to improve magical prowess, is there an side effect ?"
> "I'm just kidding. I wanted to see how you'd react."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #814 on: September 01, 2017, 10:46:56 PM »
HamiDai:

> Sit up with a slight frown.
> "What's going on? Is something wrong?"

---

Myon:

> "Ah, unfortunately, I am no longer allowed to do that, Mistress. That magic belongs to a friend of mine, which I, ah, borrowed without permission. It didn't interfere with her at all, but it is still something I did. Anyway, the Yama gave me a dressing-down earlier about a number of things, and, well, I really should not be using magic that is not mine anymore. Please pardon my hands, Mistress."
> Gently grab onto Youmu's chest and lift her up a bit. Then rotate her forward until she is lying down on her stomach. Put her down gently (and safely) once this is done.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> If permissible, think about what has Luna concerned.

---

SatoDai (T):

> Oh, um, sure, Miss Satori.
> Warp our life energy out of Satori's body and next to her. Then watch her with a curious look to see what she does next.

---

SenDai:

> "I would if I could, though. And I would make it so you could too if I could."

---

FuriDai:

> "You can do anything Furi or Kuri were able to do themselves, but at the same time. Like, the super fairy Indiana could turn invisible and then freeze things, or sense objects and then warp them to herself, because of the different magics that went into her."

---

HecaDai:

> Give Hecatia a wave as she exits.

---

DahlBug:

> "That's great! Do you want me to rejoin you inside you, like last time?"

---

UdoDai:

> "Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Reisen, did I catch you at a bad time? I can wait if you're doing something important."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #815 on: September 01, 2017, 10:51:54 PM »
Yukidai-chan:

>Pout.
>"Meanie."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #816 on: September 01, 2017, 11:27:23 PM »
HamiDai:

> Sit up with a slight frown.
> "What's going on? Is something wrong?"

---

Myon:

> "Ah, unfortunately, I am no longer allowed to do that, Mistress. That magic belongs to a friend of mine, which I, ah, borrowed without permission. It didn't interfere with her at all, but it is still something I did. Anyway, the Yama gave me a dressing-down earlier about a number of things, and, well, I really should not be using magic that is not mine anymore. Please pardon my hands, Mistress."
> Gently grab onto Youmu's chest and lift her up a bit. Then rotate her forward until she is lying down on her stomach. Put her down gently (and safely) once this is done.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking.
> If permissible, think about what has Luna concerned.

---

SatoDai (T):

> Oh, um, sure, Miss Satori.
> Warp our life energy out of Satori's body and next to her. Then watch her with a curious look to see what she does next.

---

SenDai:

> "I would if I could, though. And I would make it so you could too if I could."

---

FuriDai:

> "You can do anything Furi or Kuri were able to do themselves, but at the same time. Like, the super fairy Indiana could turn invisible and then freeze things, or sense objects and then warp them to herself, because of the different magics that went into her."

---

HecaDai:

> Give Hecatia a wave as she exits.

---

DahlBug:

> "That's great! Do you want me to rejoin you inside you, like last time?"

---

UdoDai:

> "Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Reisen, did I catch you at a bad time? I can wait if you're doing something important."
> "Aya wants to be out..."

> "Oh...a-ah!" You grab Youmu and move her to set her down properly.
> "T-Thanks..."

> You continue and think...
> It's about the tengu.

> You warp out.
> Satori starts to let water run within the bathtub.

> "There's not much for me to watch within here."

> "Oh. But you never told Furi what she could do..." The fusion frowns.

> You wave as Hecatia leaves.

> "Uh uh."

> "No, it's fine. Did you want me for something?"
Yukidai-chan:

>Pout.
>"Meanie."
> "Want me to make something happen if I'm such a meanie then?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #817 on: September 01, 2017, 11:38:47 PM »
Yukidai-chan:

>"If it's not gonna be permanent or painful, then i guess it's okay."

>Is Onee-chan Sanae awake ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #818 on: September 01, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »
HamiDai:

> "Oh...maybe we should?"

---

Myon:

> "You're welcome, Mistress."
> Ungrow back to our regular size.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking on autopilot off-camera.

---

SatoDai:

> "Ohh...um, do you want me to leave so you can take a bath, Miss Satori?"

---

SenDai:

> "I suppose, but still."

---

FuriDai:

> "...Oh, right. Well, remember, I didn't tell her because her magic would be ruined if I did."

---

> Omni-observe Hecatia as she returns to Junko.

HecaDai:

> Is there a bed in this room? If so, flop onto it.
> Try preparing a spell of good luck to be cast on Hecatia. If preparation is successful, assess the faith cost, but don't cast it yet, just keep it in-hand.

---

DahlBug:

> "Oh, okay then."
> Nod.
> "I won't if you don't want me to."

---

UdoDai:

> "Yes. Um...I wanted to tell you I'm sorry, Miss Reisen. For when I made you really upset."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #819 on: September 01, 2017, 11:52:32 PM »
//For the love of puns and god, let the name of the fusion of Furi and Kuri be Fuku. You want it. I know it. Everyone does! (?)

> Did we found Hina already?

===

RinDai:

> Check.

===

Yukidai-chan:

> Don't.

//P-Please don't challenge Shinki.

YukiDai:

> "... Uh?"

//And sorry for not posting commands for LoveDai, but I want to make sure that we don't upset Shinki. Maybe I am being paranoid, but I want to be sure.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #820 on: September 02, 2017, 12:07:13 AM »
//The one day I'm active and posting slows down...
Yukidai-chan:

>Is Onee-chan Sanae awake ?
> You check... Maybe you shouldn't check bedrooms and other private places, but no one's stopping you...
> No.
HamiDai:

> "Oh...maybe we should?"

---

Myon:

> "You're welcome, Mistress."
> Ungrow back to our regular size.

---

LunaDai:

> Continue poking on autopilot off-camera.

---

SatoDai:

> "Ohh...um, do you want me to leave so you can take a bath, Miss Satori?"

---

SenDai:

> "I suppose, but still."

---

FuriDai:

> "...Oh, right. Well, remember, I didn't tell her because her magic would be ruined if I did."

---

> Omni-observe Hecatia as she returns to Junko.

HecaDai:

> Is there a bed in this room? If so, flop onto it.
> Try preparing a spell of good luck to be cast on Hecatia. If preparation is successful, assess the faith cost, but don't cast it yet, just keep it in-hand.

---

DahlBug:

> "Oh, okay then."
> Nod.
> "I won't if you don't want me to."

---

UdoDai:

> "Yes. Um...I wanted to tell you I'm sorry, Miss Reisen. For when I made you really upset."
> "...Y-Yea..."

> You ungrow and return to Youmu's side.

> You keep poking with a good rhythm.

> "Yes." Satori says.

> "Well, good luck on it anyways."

> The fusion pouts.

> You observe.
> Yes, so you do so.
> You try to prepare...
> It works. It doesn't seem like it'll cost a lot.

> The fusion stands and stretches.

> "Oh... Right."
//For the love of puns and god, let the name of the fusion of Furi and Kuri be Fuku. You want it. I know it. Everyone does! (?)

> Did we found Hina already?

===

RinDai:

> Check.

===

> Don't.

//P-Please don't challenge Shinki.

YukiDai:

> "... Uh?"

//And sorry for not posting commands for LoveDai, but I want to make sure that we don't upset Shinki. Maybe I am being paranoid, but I want to be sure.
> No.

> Rin's done eating.

> "I thought not~"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #821 on: September 02, 2017, 12:20:33 AM »
HamiDai:

> "Okay. Go ahead and close your eyes again."
> If Hatate closes her eyes, reach into her and pull Aya out.

---

Myon:

> "What should I do for you next, Mistress?"

---

SatoDai:

> "All right. When should I return?"

---

SenDai:

> "Thanks!"

---

FuriDai:

> "Sorry...I don't want to ruin Furi's magic, you know?"

---

HecaDai:

> Cast the spell.
> Continue watching Hecatia and listening to her thoughts.

---

DahlBug:

> "Oh, so now that you've been, well, you for a while now, how does it feel?"

---

UdoDai:

> Look sheepish and regretful.
> "So, um, yeah. I'm sorry."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #822 on: September 02, 2017, 12:35:17 AM »
//Lol sorry parser.

RinDai:

> Smile and gently take the plate if she allows so.
> "How was it?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe Kourindou once again for Rinnosuke. Peek on Tokiko a bit to see how she's faring.

===

KokoDai:

> "Oh... Yes, you already said so, but what do you say about me taking you to home so you can rest?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh... I don't think I get it..."

===

LoveDai:

> Thought so.
> So, start to focus on the 'small ro-
> Wait! We can easily figure it out with our thoughtscape!
> Do we have our spellcard with us, right?
>> If so, do the process needed so it appears in the thoughtscape. Manipulate the thoughtscape so it looks like a room made of grass. Empty, with nothing else in it.
> Afterwards, and putting our previous concentration into this, as well as our abilities as a goddess, try to recreate the thoughtscape into this 'small room next to Gensokyo'.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #823 on: September 02, 2017, 02:09:26 AM »
>Which manifestation is by the garden of the sun?

>Please Census... Just one more time.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #824 on: September 02, 2017, 02:47:29 AM »
HamiDai:

> "Okay. Go ahead and close your eyes again."
> If Hatate closes her eyes, reach into her and pull Aya out.

---

Myon:

> "What should I do for you next, Mistress?"

---

SatoDai:

> "All right. When should I return?"

---

SenDai:

> "Thanks!"

---

FuriDai:

> "Sorry...I don't want to ruin Furi's magic, you know?"

---

HecaDai:

> Cast the spell.
> Continue watching Hecatia and listening to her thoughts.

---

DahlBug:

> "Oh, so now that you've been, well, you for a while now, how does it feel?"

---

UdoDai:

> Look sheepish and regretful.
> "So, um, yeah. I'm sorry."
> Hatate complies.
> You reach in and try to pull Aya out, succeeding.
> She doesn't look happy.

> "I'd like if we just went to sleep."

> "You can wait outside of my room if you want to wait for me. I won't be long."

> Virtue doesn't follow up.

> "I know..." She sulks.

> You cast.
> I hope she's actually staying separate for a bit...

> "It's okay..." The fusion says. "A bit lonely."

> "It's okay. Those questions were just... a bit... irking."
>Which manifestation is by the garden of the sun?

>Please Census... Just one more time.
> None, just an observation.

> Unavailable.
//Lol sorry parser.

RinDai:

> Smile and gently take the plate if she allows so.
> "How was it?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe Kourindou once again for Rinnosuke. Peek on Tokiko a bit to see how she's faring.

===

KokoDai:

> "Oh... Yes, you already said so, but what do you say about me taking you to home so you can rest?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh... I don't think I get it..."

===

LoveDai:

> Thought so.
> So, start to focus on the 'small ro-
> Wait! We can easily figure it out with our thoughtscape!
> Do we have our spellcard with us, right?
>> If so, do the process needed so it appears in the thoughtscape. Manipulate the thoughtscape so it looks like a room made of grass. Empty, with nothing else in it.
> Afterwards, and putting our previous concentration into this, as well as our abilities as a goddess, try to recreate the thoughtscape into this 'small room next to Gensokyo'.
> You take the plate from her.
> "Tasty."

> You observe...
> He's back where he should normally be.
> You peek...
> She's still just in her comfort zone.

> "Okay."

> "Nevermind."

> You manifest your spellcard within the thoughtscape and change the area's look some.
> And you try again...
> It feels like you don't have enough space. Like, there's something in the way... Maybe you need more guidance...
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #825 on: September 02, 2017, 03:10:51 AM »
RinDai:

> Smile cheerfully.
> "I'm glad you liked it, Rin!"
> Think for a moment...
> "... ... I should have brought something to drink, now that I think about it..."

===

ExperiDai:

> So Tokiko is still 'active'?
> What is Rinnosuke doing?

> Observe Alice's home for her.

===

KokoDai:

> Nod and smile.
> "Okay. Where do you live, then?"
> Offer our hand.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh... Okay... Oh! "Senpai Shinkiii! Miss Shinki! I think I might've near to accomplish something!"
> Explain the situation of LoveDai to her.
> "What do you think I should do?"

===

LoveDai:

> Ponder acquiring a TB Hard Disk, then..."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #826 on: September 02, 2017, 03:46:02 AM »
HamiDai:

> Give Aya a sympathetic look.
> "You can open your eyes now, Hatate."

---

Myon:

> "Of course. In that case, may I lie in my, ah, old bed?"

---

SatoDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay."
> Exit the room.

---

SenDai:

> "So, uh, did you wanna do some magic stuff together? Or do you wanna just go to sleep?"

---

FuriDai:

> "...What if I did the first kind of fusion with you, where I go inside you? Then you can use my magics, at least, and you'll be a lot bigger."

---

HecaDai:

> Go to sleep in the bed.

---

DahlBug:

> "I kinda figured. That was why I offered to be inside you to keep you company."

---

UdoDai:

> Nod.
> "I won't ask about those things ever again. I promise. Mmm...is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Maybe with my growth magics?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #827 on: September 02, 2017, 04:21:40 AM »
RinDai:

> Smile cheerfully.
> "I'm glad you liked it, Rin!"
> Think for a moment...
> "... ... I should have brought something to drink, now that I think about it..."

===

ExperiDai:

> So Tokiko is still 'active'?
> What is Rinnosuke doing?

> Observe Alice's home for her.

===

KokoDai:

> Nod and smile.
> "Okay. Where do you live, then?"
> Offer our hand.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh... Okay... Oh! "Senpai Shinkiii! Miss Shinki! I think I might've near to accomplish something!"
> Explain the situation of LoveDai to her.
> "What do you think I should do?"

===

LoveDai:

> Ponder acquiring a TB Hard Disk, then..."
> "Yea..."

> Yes.
> Rinnosuke is sitting down, waiting as usual, likely for customers.

> You observe, finding Alice within her home, actually dressed. She's clothing her two main dolls.

> "...Miko's place." Kokoro says. "Or, the temple... I think it was Miko's place." She nods.
> Before her mask switches.
> "But it could've been the temple..."
> Her mask switches again.
> "No, it was... ..."

> You explain.
> "That's good. You just need to force it to fit in. Not on either side though. If it's right, you'll have your own little world right between those two, but on neither's side. Then you have to figure out how to get to it..."

> You don't think Gensokyo is compatible with that technology.
HamiDai:

> Give Aya a sympathetic look.
> "You can open your eyes now, Hatate."

---

Myon:

> "Of course. In that case, may I lie in my, ah, old bed?"

---

SatoDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay."
> Exit the room.

---

SenDai:

> "So, uh, did you wanna do some magic stuff together? Or do you wanna just go to sleep?"

---

FuriDai:

> "...What if I did the first kind of fusion with you, where I go inside you? Then you can use my magics, at least, and you'll be a lot bigger."

---

HecaDai:

> Go to sleep in the bed.

---

DahlBug:

> "I kinda figured. That was why I offered to be inside you to keep you company."

---

UdoDai:

> Nod.
> "I won't ask about those things ever again. I promise. Mmm...is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Maybe with my growth magics?"
> "We're not doing something like that again." Aya says. "At least I'm not."
> "What do you mean by something like that, exactly..." Hatate asks.
> "Being paralyzed."

> "Yea."

> You head out.

> "Such as?"

> "I don't want that..."

> You get comfy before getting to sleep.

> "I don't think it's as good as having an actual person here."

> "They were just uncomfortable at the time. I mean, such stuff to start a conversation. A-Anyways, we can put that all behind, right?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #828 on: September 02, 2017, 04:41:02 AM »
//Uguu...

>Okay... force wake Sisterdai-chan.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #829 on: September 02, 2017, 04:55:51 AM »
> None, just an observation.
>But you literally just said:
> Medicine seems to be near the Garden of the Sun. If it wasn't close to one of your manifestations already, you would've checked it...
>Requesting ID on this manifestation. (Census would be helpful.)

>House construction progress
>Check the usual areas.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #830 on: September 02, 2017, 05:03:41 AM »
//Oh dear. 38 posts left.

RinDai:

> Look away a bit upset. (But don't make it look we are upset with Rin)
> "Kuh... I wanted this to be perfect for you... I should have thought everything beforehand..."

===

KokoDai:

> "Uhm... You should choose the place you feel more comfortable at, then."
> Do we know about Kokoro's acquaintances?

===

> Manifest a new us! AliDai!

AliDai:

> If there isn't anyone around, warp to a clear spot near Alice's house.
> Keep observing Alice and her dolls.

===

ExperiDai:

> Warp near Kourindou at a clear spot, outside.
> Approach and, if there isn't any problem with at first glance, enter the store.

===

YukiDai:

> "..."
> Blink.
> "... I... think I am lost but okay?"
> Sweat.

===

LoveDai:

> Frown slightly in thought due to Shinki's explanation. Dear goddess...
> "Let's see..."
> Be in neither's side... In other words, try to make it be in a completely new place, and not 'after the door', but it's still magically attached to Gensokyo as the 'next room'... Got it.
> Focusing like before, picture an empty space. Picture and feel that our thoughtscape becomes real. That this gateway wannabe leads to this new world that it's only magically attached to Gensokyo as a 'neighbour room', but the world itself is at a completely different place. Use our abilities as a goddess to accomplish this. Make the miracle real.
> _
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 05:20:50 AM by Tashi »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #831 on: September 02, 2017, 05:42:11 AM »
//Uguu...

>Okay... force wake Sisterdai-chan.
> You force wake one of your selves.
>But you literally just said:>Requesting ID on this manifestation. (Census would be helpful.)

>House construction progress
>Check the usual areas.
> DoreBug.

> Making sure the current room is stable.
> There hasn't been any news...
//Oh dear. 38 posts left.

RinDai:

> Look away a bit upset. (But don't make it look we are upset with Rin)
> "Kuh... I wanted this to be perfect for you... I should have thought everything beforehand..."

===

KokoDai:

> "Uhm... You should choose the place you feel more comfortable at, then."
> Do we know about Kokoro's acquaintances?

===

> Manifest a new us! AliDai!

AliDai:

> If there isn't anyone around, warp to a clear spot near Alice's house.
> Keep observing Alice and her dolls.

===

ExperiDai:

> Warp near Kourindou at a clear spot, outside.
> Approach and, if there isn't any problem with at first glance, enter the store.

===

YukiDai:

> "..."
> Blink.
> "... I... think I am lost but okay?"
> Sweat.

===

LoveDai:

> Frown slightly in thought due to Shinki's explanation. Dear goddess...
> "Let's see..."
> Be in neither's side... In other words, try to make it be in a completely new place, and not 'after the door', but it's still magically attached to Gensokyo as the 'next room'... Got it.
> Focusing like before, picture an empty space. Picture and feel that our thoughtscape becomes real. That this gateway wannabe leads to this new world that it's only magically attached to Gensokyo as a 'neighbour room', but the world itself is at a completely different place. Use our abilities as a goddess to accomplish this. Make the miracle real.
> _
> "It's alright."

> Not much.

> You manifest and warp near Alice's house.
> She's finishing readying her dolls.

> You warp and head into the store.
> "O- Welcome." Rinnosuke looks up.

> "Just try it. Remember to force it to fit in. Right inbetween the two."

> You try again, a bit differently...
> It doesn't work...
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #832 on: September 02, 2017, 05:56:50 AM »
RinDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Look to Rin a bit sad.
> "Sorry..."

===

KokoDai:

> Wait for Kokoro's answer.

===

AliDai:

> Knocky-ty knock.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Good morning, Mister Rinnosuke!"
> Approach to the counter.
> "Uhm, this might sound a bit weird, as I asked you this already.... But this is a bit different!"
> Pause, then speak again,
> "You know, I am searching for materials to redesign some of my dresses. But I wanted to ask you... Do you have any of the sort that could help me with that? Such as clothes you don't need and that kind of things. I-If you want to, of course."

===

YukiDai:

> "... Hmm... On neither sides... Like, being at the middle, where is the door? Like making the door have the world inside it, but ultimately not needing the gateway to exist? I don't think if you understand what I am saying... I'm a bit confused..."

===

LoveDai:

> Try that? Try to focus like before, picturing the door as the gateway, but also as the 'middle ground' that Shinki is trying to tell us.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #833 on: September 02, 2017, 06:19:05 AM »
>Check on Alice in anticipation.
--------------------------
//Parser, if nothing currently unresolved would interfere with it, would you grant us a time skip to the future in the event that the majority of us request it? There's less than 40 posts left, and I know some of us, myself included, would like to propose to Koa and Cirno within that time, as well as have the last few posts take place during the wedding.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #834 on: September 02, 2017, 07:09:12 AM »
RinDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Look to Rin a bit sad.
> "Sorry..."

===

KokoDai:

> Wait for Kokoro's answer.

===

AliDai:

> Knocky-ty knock.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Good morning, Mister Rinnosuke!"
> Approach to the counter.
> "Uhm, this might sound a bit weird, as I asked you this already.... But this is a bit different!"
> Pause, then speak again,
> "You know, I am searching for materials to redesign some of my dresses. But I wanted to ask you... Do you have any of the sort that could help me with that? Such as clothes you don't need and that kind of things. I-If you want to, of course."

===

YukiDai:

> "... Hmm... On neither sides... Like, being at the middle, where is the door? Like making the door have the world inside it, but ultimately not needing the gateway to exist? I don't think if you understand what I am saying... I'm a bit confused..."

===

LoveDai:

> Try that? Try to focus like before, picturing the door as the gateway, but also as the 'middle ground' that Shinki is trying to tell us.
> "I said it's alright."

> "I want to go to Miko."

> You knock on the door.
>...
> The door opens, to Titania.
> "Hello?"

> "Er... Why do you keep coming to me for clothes?" Rinnosuke asks.

> You try...
> Nothing.

> Shinki sighs.
> "Between Gensokyo and another world. If you really can't understand, maybe you still have a ways to go."
>Check on Alice in anticipation.
--------------------------
//Parser, if nothing currently unresolved would interfere with it, would you grant us a time skip to the future in the event that the majority of us request it? There's less than 40 posts left, and I know some of us, myself included, would like to propose to Koa and Cirno within that time, as well as have the last few posts take place during the wedding.
> You check...
> She's heading downstairs.

//Unfortunately, majority cannot be accepted. Skipping would require everyone's approval, since that'd be skipping someone's actions if they were against it. But if you knock the core Daiyousei out somehow, that would force a timeskip or viewpoint switch...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #835 on: September 02, 2017, 07:36:19 AM »
// :( Well then, I guess the ideal ending is an impossibility now because I know at least one player is very likely to not want to vote for a time skip.  :ohdear:

//What should we do guys? I highly doubt we'll be able to propose or even commence the wedding within the posts we have left at the current rate of in-game time progression. (If you don't have any commands in addition to your answer, please answer me on Discord.)
------------------------------------------
Experidai:
>"Well, your place is the only store I know..."
>Sweatdrop

>Check shy fairy again?
>What is Medicine doing?

>Requesting the next parsing waits until all players (With the exception of Raf if he still hasn't found anything to do.) have posted their commands (or 24 hours, whichever comes first), since by then we can be safe to assume that they read my question, and because it's probably in our favor to get a post in if we indeed decide to change tactics.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #836 on: September 02, 2017, 10:16:58 AM »
//What makes you think the proposal, at least, isn't possible? It would only take couple of posts to magically wake her up, verbally set her up, and then metaphorically knock her down.

HamiDai:

> "Sorry, Aya..."

---

Myon:

> Smile.
> "Thank you, Mistress."
> Fly over to Youmu's backside and begin growing it and her panties, with the goal of it being large enough for us to use as a bed.

---

SenDai:

> "The usual growth stuff. Though I guess we're fairly limited beyond that right now...I could try to make you really huge again, though. Maybe you could break Miss Miko's record!"

---

FuriDai:

> "Aww, why not?"

---

DahlBug:

> "Well, I can always come out at night and sleep next to you."

---

UdoDai:

> Nod.
> "Sure, if that's okay. My offer still stands, though. Especially since I've been offering use of my magics to lots of people but I never offered it to you."

---

> Who is with Kono at present?
> Are they awake?
> Is Kono awake? Check using omni-vision if needed.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:31:40 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #837 on: September 02, 2017, 02:18:32 PM »
//I think I'll be doing an application somewhere for a job on monday and I'd like to finish up this for freedom value. Maybe it's already too late though.
// :( Well then, I guess the ideal ending is an impossibility now because I know at least one player is very likely to not want to vote for a time skip.  :ohdear:

//What should we do guys? I highly doubt we'll be able to propose or even commence the wedding within the posts we have left at the current rate of in-game time progression. (If you don't have any commands in addition to your answer, please answer me on Discord.)
------------------------------------------
Experidai:
>"Well, your place is the only store I know..."
>Sweatdrop

>Check shy fairy again?
>What is Medicine doing?

>Requesting the next parsing waits until all players (With the exception of Raf if he still hasn't found anything to do.) have posted their commands (or 24 hours, whichever comes first), since by then we can be safe to assume that they read my question, and because it's probably in our favor to get a post in if we indeed decide to change tactics.
> "Right..." Rinnosuke sweats.

> She's still asleep.

> Medicine is sitting down near the field.
//What makes you think the proposal, at least, isn't possible? It would only take couple of posts to magically wake her up, verbally set her up, and then metaphorically knock her down.

HamiDai:

> "Sorry, Aya..."

---

Myon:

> Smile.
> "Thank you, Mistress."
> Fly over to Youmu's backside and begin growing it and her panties, with the goal of it being large enough for us to use as a bed.

---

SenDai:

> "The usual growth stuff. Though I guess we're fairly limited beyond that right now...I could try to make you really huge again, though. Maybe you could break Miss Miko's record!"

---

FuriDai:

> "Aww, why not?"

---

DahlBug:

> "Well, I can always come out at night and sleep next to you."

---

UdoDai:

> Nod.
> "Sure, if that's okay. My offer still stands, though. Especially since I've been offering use of my magics to lots of people but I never offered it to you."

---

> Who is with Kono at present?
> Are they awake?
> Is Kono awake? Check using omni-vision if needed.
> "I'm not just accepting a sorry this time." Aya continues to be displeased.

> You fly over and begin to miracle-gro...
> "T-That one..." Youmu blushes. "Right..."

> "I don't think I'll be trying that soon."

> "I like it being Furi and Kuri."

> "I guess..."

> "Well, I can't exactly take you up on the offer..." Reisen says. "Even if I wanted."

> Prime.
> Yes.
> One of the Konos is awake. Another is asleep in bed.
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #838 on: September 02, 2017, 02:54:01 PM »
//I already foresaw pages back that we weren't going to make it at doing the proposaling at the time we wanted. That's why I've been checking on Alice constantly, and the purpose of AliDai.

===

//I think I'll be doing an application somewhere for a job on monday and I'd like to finish up this for freedom value. Maybe it's already too late though.

//So soon! I wish to you the best of lucks!

RinDai:

> Smile a bit.
> "... Thanks..."

===

KokoDai:

> "Oh. Senkai, then?"
> Is our cleavage showing right now?
>> If not, adjust our dress properly so it does.

===

AliDai:

> "Good morning Titania. Is Alice at home?"
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "But this time aren't exactly clothes, but related to them. I'd like to bring that to reality before taking a long-awaited rest of busy days, hehe."

===

YukiDai:

> "I won't surrender! I will certainly make it really soon!"
> Pump our chest in confidence.

===

LoveDai:

> Try to do as she says. Try to 'fit it inbetween the two' as Shinki said. Force it if necessary.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #839 on: September 02, 2017, 04:38:32 PM »
//We need the rings for that, which is why Tashi and I have been constantly checking Alice and one of the reasons I want to time skip if possible...

>speaking of, check Alice again...