~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Touhou Accomplishments Thread 23: Legacy of Amazing Achievements
<< < (87/87)
ZM:

MarisaA 2.503b
I'm happy I reached the goal, but on the other hand the mistakes are really glaring...but hey, a goal is a goal.
2.8b one day, I hope! At least a 2.7b.
DarkPermafrost:
The SSS thread was even more dead so I decided to leave this here instead.

SSS LNNNFS with Sanae
Mikuru:
Wow, this thread has only had one post in 2019. Guess no-one is achieving new things these days :(

Anyhow, here's mine. Thanks to the release of TH17, I got my first ever genuine blind 1cc on the first credit of a new game. I guess it still counts as blind even though I had played the trial version? I also got over 1 billion, which is satisfying even though I really have no point of comparison so I have no idea what a "good" score will end up being in this game. Got decently far on the Extra as well, I reached what I assume is the third-last card. I should be able to beat it soon :)
Dreamleaf:

--- Quote from: Mikuru on August 12, 2019, 06:29:27 PM ---Wow, this thread has only had one post in 2019. Guess no-one is achieving new things these days :(

--- End quote ---

Guess I'll share mine. I'm coming up on my one year anniversary since I discovered this series and I just achieved my 80th unique 1CC.

Also I'm now 15/17 on the Last Words in 8 and having just beat IN with Reimu Solo in Hard Mode I finally unlocked the final 2 I needed.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version