~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Let's Play The Genius of Sappheiros [HIATUS]
<< < (2/35) > >>
CF7:
Oh, nice. I remember my struggles against this game. Those were fun times. And since i gave up on the final boss fight, maybe watching this LP will motivate me enough to actually finish it.
Anyway, good luck. =)
MewMewHeart:
Ah... don't get me started on all the things that made me drop it after the expansion part... it makes my blood boil.
Buggy:
I ok about grinding in this game but I admit that this game are very difficulty (even I grinding alot a still lost the some boss fight)

and if I remeber correctly if we lost the fight while explore the map we will lose the item that we find from  map that we lose the fight right?
Serela:

--- Quote from: Buggy on June 22, 2016, 11:36:50 PM ---I ok about grinding in this game but I admit that this game are very difficulty (even I grinding alot a still lost the some boss fight)
--- End quote ---
That's because gaining levels increases your power very little in this game; most rpgs you gain a few and you're notably stronger, but here it doesn't really do much. If you can't beat a boss you have to change your strategy.

In the third release of the game, they did take out the feature where you can't use (and also LOSE) items that you just gained in your current dungeon dive, though, along with significantly raising drop rates, making crafting recipes use less ingredients, and making the exp rubberband more powerfully beneficial (Overall your level will be somewhat higher than before). So that got better!
Buggy:

--- Quote from: Serela on June 23, 2016, 01:55:06 AM ---That's because gaining levels increases your power very little in this game; most rpgs you gain a few and you're notably stronger, but here it doesn't really do much. If you can't beat a boss you have to change your strategy.

In the third release of the game, they did take out the feature where you can't use (and also LOSE) items that you just gained in your current dungeon dive, though, along with significantly raising drop rates, making crafting recipes use less ingredients, and making the exp rubberband more powerfully beneficial (Overall your level will be somewhat higher than before). So that got better!

--- End quote ---

hmmm...may be I should try the third version of this game because earlier I play only first realease version of game and I hear that there are Easy mode option in third release version of game which makes enemy kill easier ?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version