~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Let's Play The Genius of Sappheiros [HIATUS]
<< < (4/35) > >>
CF7:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2016, 05:06:15 AM ---Welllllllll...

--- End quote ---
And she still doesn't enter the plot, despite wellllll.
There's Spoiler: UUDDLRLR as well, which i discovered on my own and i thought that's what you were supposed to do. Then i looked it up on the wiki, and turns out, that's a secret too.
Serela:

--- Quote ---I spent 3 days fighting the final boss and I only won because of luck. I don't know if I can do that again.
--- End quote ---
Ooof, if it ends up -that- bad, I can give you a little party setup help for the final boss XD

Although along those lines, somehow when giving my friend said little advice, he... mixed it up and used Alice as the tank in party 1 and Aya as the tank FOR THE SECOND PARTY, and somehow WON THE FIRST TIME HE REACHED NON-LUNATIC FORM? He got lucky as all getout, there. Aya barely helps at all on that form.
MewMewHeart:

--- Quote from: Your Everyday NEET on June 23, 2016, 04:16:45 AM ---Spoiler: Is it the generic Big Bad? The Lack of story? Or the extra difficult optional dungeon and bosses that makes you quit? For me, it's the lack of story
--- End quote ---
Because I was tired of the damn ass kicking for not doing it the game's way.
Your Everyday NEET:

--- Quote from: CF7 on June 23, 2016, 07:57:16 AM ---And she still doesn't enter the plot, despite wellllll.
There's Spoiler: UUDDLRLR as well, which i discovered on my own and i thought that's what you were supposed to do. Then i looked it up on the wiki, and turns out, that's a secret too.

--- End quote ---
That's what in my instinct after seeing road like that. You know what, I'm going to ignore them and try to finish SDM with just 4 members.

--- Quote from: Serela on June 23, 2016, 11:38:45 AM ---Ooof, if it ends up -that- bad, I can give you a little party setup help for the final boss XD

Although along those lines, somehow when giving my friend said little advice, he... mixed it up and used Alice as the tank in party 1 and Aya as the tank FOR THE SECOND PARTY, and somehow WON THE FIRST TIME HE REACHED NON-LUNATIC FORM? He got lucky as all getout, there. Aya barely helps at all on that form.

--- End quote ---

Maybe I could use your help with them.

Yeah, that's incredibly lucky. Considering I won with 1 dying person left... after trying for 3 days...
Stage 1 - Great Library

It's been 2 years since I've played this.

EDIT: Modified the shield description and found Sakuya's portrait.
Serela:
Sanae's physical skills are actually pretty strong early in the game. The issue is that she never gets a better spellcard, though; once Wily Toad tapers off she's just got decent electric AoEs for chaser support and a couple status effect snakes. Those are a lot more relevant than Aya's uses, at least... if it wasn't for Aya's 3-bomb commander skill she'd never see use outside of a couple niche fights.

Shields can only block the things that are listed in their description, and their EVA is a flat % chance to block (which is modified by any strength or weakness the shield says it has, such as the shields that have full stars versus some elements will always block it, afaik.) But they won't activate if you use a move that takes both hands, such as doublehanded weapons or magic. If you don't USE it that turn, the shield will activate even if you have a 2-hand weapon, though... as much as that doesn't tend to matter. The only real use for magicians and doublehanded attackers are the rare shields with passive effects, which will -always- function.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version