Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT 1  (Read 158319 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT 1
« Reply #990 on: April 19, 2016, 01:21:54 AM »
>"Then why didn`t you ask Mamizou about her ? Where she was ? What Sumireko did here and what happened exactly ? I`m sure she would have at least considered telling a bit of one of those."
>Are Chen and Koishi still in the room ?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #991 on: April 19, 2016, 01:23:17 AM »
>"You nearly killed Reimu, by the way... if you're only trying to incapacitate someone, don't shoot near their heart." Shake your head.
>"Wait, so... it's possible for you to save Sumireko? Not that I trust your angel, but..."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #992 on: April 19, 2016, 01:32:07 AM »
>"Then why didn`t you ask Mamizou about her ? Where she was ? What Sumireko did here and what happened exactly ? I`m sure she would have at least considered telling a bit of one of those."
>"It was too risky... For all I know she may have been involved with her disappearance..."

>Are Chen and Koishi still in the room ?
>They are just outside the room, as Renko requested to speak with you alone.

>"You nearly killed Reimu, by the way... if you're only trying to incapacitate someone, don't shoot near their heart." Shake your head.
>"I was told to aim for the center of mass... If I tried to aim anywhere else I might've missed..."

>"Wait, so... it's possible for you to save Sumireko? Not that I trust your angel, but..."
>"Well, yes... Incapacitating Reimu was supposed to break the seal... But the angel never really told me where the seal was... That's actually why I want to talk to her..."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #993 on: April 19, 2016, 01:35:43 AM »
>"Well... I'll leave the room for a bit if you think that'll get them to appear. But I'm not leaving your side after that, no matter what, okay? I'm going to come with you."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #994 on: April 19, 2016, 01:48:22 AM »
>"Just.... don`t follow her blindly, i know you want Sumireko back, but it`s pretty possible you injured innocents and peacekeepers just for her interests, and why do you think so much that Sumireko is sealed away somewhere ? Isn`t it possible she`s just hiding or doesn`t want to be found ?"
>Get up."Never judge a person before getting to know her better, nor condemn them for what you think they are. Koishi is a great example of this, everyone is so afraid of what she is, that it forced her to seal her eye, and with it a part of herself, but i can see how great of a person she is, she is my friend, and no matter what, i want her to understand she doesn`t have to change because of others, they just need to accept her the way she is."
>Leave the room.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #995 on: April 19, 2016, 01:52:48 AM »
>"Well... I'll leave the room for a bit if you think that'll get them to appear. But I'm not leaving your side after that, no matter what, okay? I'm going to come with you."
>"Really...? I mean... You don't have to..."

>"Just.... don`t follow her blindly, i know you want Sumireko back, but it`s pretty possible you injured innocents and peacekeepers just for her interests, and why do you think so much that Sumireko is sealed away somewhere ? Isn`t it possible she`s just hiding or doesn`t want to be found ?"
>Get up."Never judge a person before getting to know her better, nor condemn them for what you think they are. Koishi is a great example of this, everyone is so afraid of what she is, that it forced her to seal her eye, and with it a part of herself, but i can see how great of a person she is, she is my friend, and no matter what, i want her to understand she doesn`t have to change because of others, they just need to accept her the way she is."
>Leave the room.
>You say your final words to Renko and head outside the room.
>Koishi and Chen are sitting across the hall. Chen walks over to you.
>"So... How did it go...?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #996 on: April 19, 2016, 01:59:40 AM »
//Great...I just missed all of this...  :( And I have things I wanna say too. And I didn't wanna leave. I'm losin controool. Aah I wanna go back in there.
>"...Differently."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:11:52 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #997 on: April 19, 2016, 02:15:14 AM »
//Great...I just missed all of this...  :( And I have things I wanna say too. And I didn't wanna leave. I'm losin controool. Aah I wanna go back in there.
//How I feel about Daiyousei Quest sometimes....

>"...Differently."
>"How so...?" Chen asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #998 on: April 19, 2016, 02:33:48 AM »
//Now no one's posting. This is like giving your oblivious friend the controller when you know a certain part is coming up in a game. Fine, I'll fix this.
>"It's something between the two of us. I've gotta resolve it."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #999 on: April 19, 2016, 02:38:54 AM »
I was doing a essay about Italian Renaissance, sorry, but at least i got the last-ish post ! :D

>"She told me the truth i needed to know, but there were some things she still couldn`t clear up, because she didn`t know that part."
>Now we grab Yukari, steal her shikigami contract with Ran, and become her master ! Then we mofumofu her tail ! And become a better Border Master than she ever was !

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1000 on: April 19, 2016, 02:41:05 AM »
>Now we grab Yukari, steal her shikigami contract with Ran, and become her master ! Then we mofumofu her tail ! And become a better Border Master than she ever was !
>"Ah... You people never learn do you...?" says Yukari's voice as all the player find themselves dropped into gapspace once more.
>And don't even think about escaping, this time...

New thread is preparing, please wait warmly...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #1001 on: April 19, 2016, 02:42:17 AM »
Ahh you can`t leave us trapped like this ! We`re part of Maribel`s mind !

Also, remember to lock this !