Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 226269 times)

Re: Fate/'Murica Orduh: Building walls to make 'Nime great again
« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2017, 02:20:01 PM »
Agartha has been released, as is the first three Servants from the chapter. Assassin seems to be fairly decent, with Liz's Defense down skill, Imperial Privilege, and a Charisma skill that gives Quick up to her allies (but not her). Berserker is quite interesting, as a support Berserker with Charisma, a team Buster up with a bonus versus a certain group of enemies, and a self debuff resistance and NP gain up.

Caster is... ah. Yeah. Crap. NP gauge down + Arts buff to self, Charm all male enemies + increase defense, and a Guts skill that decreases damage from "King" characters, along with a AoE NP that does bonus damage against Kings while having the lowest attack rating among 5*s. She really wasn't lying about herself.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2017, 04:00:59 PM »
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but is 4* Carmilla kinda weak?  She's the same level as my 3* Ushiwakamaru, but has much less HP and ATK.  Is it a class thing?

« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2017, 04:06:57 PM »
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but is 4* Carmilla kinda weak?  She's the same level as my 3* Ushiwakamaru, but has much less HP and ATK.  Is it a class thing?

Growth curve.

Edible

« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2017, 04:10:12 PM »
Thanks.  Guess I should read up on mechanics.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2017, 05:01:45 PM »
I just wanted the 4-star Assassin because her smug is catching my eye. But getting a 5-star isn't bad either, except when it's a dupe, and out of all the non-limiteds, I got Jeanne which is barely used anymore cause how much more meta burst teams are now.

But still, thanks DW for the Extra slot. So the world can know my shame of getting dupes of servants I don't even use much anymore.

I haven't wanted to roll for a 4-star in such a long time. And I hate Jeanne so much rn.
Now I'm enticed to level her up and ascend her just for the sake of it, because burning is too ez.
This account's godlike ability to get 5-stars has it's downsides.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:03:46 PM by Zerviscos »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

« Reply #785 on: June 29, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »
Thanks.  Guess I should read up on mechanics.
This has a primer on growth curves in it. Also, different classes tend to have different stats anyways, like Assassins usually aren't as attacky as Riders. There's also a hidden damage modifier that make certain classes do more damage than other classes (I really don't like it, but them's the breaks).

Also.

Eeee~.

Also.

Why is linking pictures from dropbox such a pain? I always get broken pictures.

Edible

« Reply #786 on: June 29, 2017, 06:33:15 PM »
So basically, Carmilla (and Vlad) will get much better as they get to mid and higher level.  Good to know!

Why is linking pictures from dropbox such a pain? I always get broken pictures.

Dropbox and hotlinking don't really get along, but you should be able to work around it by changing ?dl=0 to ?raw=1 after copying the public link.

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #787 on: June 30, 2017, 05:53:59 PM »
Well I've burned through the story and have hit the "empower servant" part of the game.  I'll miss getting 3k exp for a bunch of soldiers I could one shot though.

Kiyohime got me through stage 1+2, but I think it's more because I have a CE that gives +60% NP charge at the start of the fight.  Makes it really easy to burn everything.

Friend Code is 633,379,944.  Though I'll probably be slow to properly level stuff outside my snek army.

« Reply #788 on: June 30, 2017, 06:50:06 PM »
Well I've burned through the story and have hit the "empower servant" part of the game.  I'll miss getting 3k exp for a bunch of soldiers I could one shot though.

Kiyohime got me through stage 1+2, but I think it's more because I have a CE that gives +60% NP charge at the start of the fight.  Makes it really easy to burn everything.

Friend Code is 633,379,944.  Though I'll probably be slow to properly level stuff outside my snek army.
In my opinion, Septum, the third storyline, is much easier than Orleans, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with getting through it. It's just long. And boring. And poorly written. Thankfully, the first three Singularities are the worst written, and starting with the next Singularity, Okeanos, the writing improves (can't say the same for the translation).

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #790 on: June 30, 2017, 07:35:16 PM »
In my opinion, Septum, the third storyline, is much easier than Orleans, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with getting through it. It's just long. And boring. And poorly written. Thankfully, the first three Singularities are the worst written, and starting with the next Singularity, Okeanos, the writing improves (can't say the same for the translation).
Oh I burned through Septum.  Wasn't counting the prologue.  And Liz and Kiyo feuding saved the Orleans chapter.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #791 on: July 02, 2017, 12:42:53 PM »
Noob question, but are summon tickets 1x summon use only, or can you save them up for 10x summons?

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #792 on: July 02, 2017, 01:29:16 PM »
Noob question, but are summon tickets 1x summon use only, or can you save them up for 10x summons?

Sadly, 1x use only.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #793 on: July 02, 2017, 02:02:25 PM »
Oh well, still gonna save them for rate-ups.

Edible

« Reply #794 on: July 02, 2017, 04:42:02 PM »
... Pffffft.

Speaking of summon tickets, I used mine and got a second Vlad. :V

« Reply #795 on: July 03, 2017, 05:46:30 AM »
Meanwhile, I continue to have E-rank luck and only have Martha. And only one 5* CE.

Zerviscos

« Reply #796 on: July 03, 2017, 06:19:19 PM »
So this is my account "for now". Cause I'm still trying to roll both Waver + some other 5-star into one acc. So far I've got is Artoria + Jeanne, Vlad + Altera, Jeanne + Altera. Then a bunch of single 5-star accs. I gave away the other two 2 5-star accs. Never stop rolling*

... Pffffft.

Speaking of summon tickets, I used mine and got a second Vlad. :V
The curse of Vlad even exists in US.  :X
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 06:24:08 PM by Zerviscos »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #797 on: July 03, 2017, 06:48:49 PM »
Speaking of which, is there any use for dupe servants beyond maxing the NP level, or do I just sell them after that's maxed?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #798 on: July 03, 2017, 07:22:32 PM »
Speaking of which, is there any use for dupe servants beyond maxing the NP level, or do I just sell them after that's maxed?

After NP level is maxed, they're prisms, yeah.

Prisms are important though so trust me, it's gucci.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #799 on: July 04, 2017, 12:32:40 AM »
Defeat 3 Roman servants

Whoops, I've been spending all my stamina on the 40 AP dailys so I'm not even halfway through Orleans.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #800 on: July 04, 2017, 09:06:19 AM »
On the subject of NPs, can you still upgrade an NP with an unascended Servant even if the base Servant has some ascensions in them, or do they have to have the same ascension level too? (Not that it matters too much to me right now, since I haven't started grinding out XP gems yet.)

Also, I love how my phone rotates the numpad without actually moving the buttons out of the numpad configuration, so I can only hit 1-6. So much for having birthday quotes.

Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Zerviscos

« Reply #801 on: July 04, 2017, 09:32:20 AM »
On the subject of NPs, can you still upgrade an NP with an unascended Servant even if the base Servant has some ascensions in them, or do they have to have the same ascension level too? (Not that it matters too much to me right now, since I haven't started grinding out XP gems yet.)

Also, I love how my phone rotates the numpad without actually moving the buttons out of the numpad configuration, so I can only hit 1-6. So much for having birthday quotes.

You can level NPs regardless of whatever ascension they're in, so long as it's a duplicate copy.

Edible

« Reply #802 on: July 05, 2017, 03:36:13 PM »
Gilgamesh is getting released tomorrow for US.  He's one of my favorite characters in Nasuverse and I don't have a good Archer yet, but I think I'm gonna hold off on dumping all my quartz for now.

... Still gonna do one 10-pull though.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #803 on: July 05, 2017, 11:16:15 PM »
Gilgamesh is getting released tomorrow for US.  He's one of my favorite characters in Nasuverse and I don't have a good Archer yet, but I think I'm gonna hold off on dumping all my quartz for now.

He comes back a lot and also has 2 other versions at lower rarity. If you... really want Gil, you can certainly save for him.

Frankly, he's mostly only useful at first for Nerofes Final. He'll get better later, but he'll have come back.

So yeah, honestly he's not worth rolling for unless you really want to do Nerofes final.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:25:33 PM by Chaore »

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #804 on: July 06, 2017, 01:15:11 AM »
I finally got my phone to a point where I can play the EN version (I was blocked for the longest time because of a custom rom) but I'm still kinda held back by the fact that I'll never roll Jeanne and Altera on the same account again. ;w;

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #805 on: July 06, 2017, 08:19:40 AM »
Considering the possibility of NeroFes coming soon after the First Order event in US, how viable is Emiya as a poor man's substitute for AUO?

« Reply #806 on: July 06, 2017, 08:49:10 AM »
Finally done with main story, did 2 10-event rolls and 1 10-story roll. No 5 star servant, got Lancelot and Martha. :ohdear:

Edible

« Reply #807 on: July 06, 2017, 12:39:08 PM »
As promised, only did one roll.

No Gilgamesh, but it got me Prisma Cosmos and Arthur Arturia Altria though, so I reeeeeally can't complain.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #808 on: July 06, 2017, 02:10:53 PM »
Considering the possibility of NeroFes coming soon after the First Order event in US, how viable is Emiya as a poor man's substitute for AUO?

He's OK. NeroFes 1 wasn't that horrible.

Edible

« Reply #809 on: July 06, 2017, 02:14:02 PM »
Oh, we got our free 4* voucher too!