Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 225392 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2015, 08:25:05 PM »
In my experience, the Party and Guerilla Quests drop WAAAAAYYYY MORE gold chests than 30 and 40 AP Free Quests, which has never dropped a single gold chest at all, and I've been farming since day 1 on 40 AP too.

Most are still monuments, not that i'm complaining, but the CE rate is presumably the same

just cheaper runs

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2015, 12:15:36 PM »

There was also on reddit, but this is more detailed.

I curse those who already have Stheno, their Gorgon sisters are almost complete. :qq:

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2015, 06:31:29 PM »
I love free things
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Chaore

« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2015, 06:33:35 PM »
i was kinda hoping they'd give us a cue on if it was just the okeanlos group

...scathach where DW, seriously

edit:

toot last secondish, thankfully only like 14 apples too
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:21:48 PM by Chaore »

Mr Jovial

• Commander of the Whale Legion
  • ~Having a whale of a time~
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2015, 12:29:45 AM »
toot last secondish, thankfully only like 14 apples too
Just got mine :D. I got every golden apple from the event and now I have a whole 3 left.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2015, 02:21:43 AM »
Am I the only one who didn't even bother grinding for that CE drop?

Chaore

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2015, 02:33:59 AM »

Trance atleast got all the CEs without even trying, but uh, prolly.

Zerviscos

« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2015, 03:35:31 AM »
Halloween Princess was the only CE I grinded for, since it was the only important CE out of the free ones. It was free, and next to Halloween Petit Devil, it's one of the best CEs right now, more so I'm using a Vlad. Probably my first mistake was trying to get it on Vlad's, wasted 6-7 Apples, when I only got it from Atlanta's using 2 Apples. Both the last two Maid in Halloween just came to me naturally doing Kiyohime's and Tamamo's. I wouldn't have even tried farming them since they weren't that good anyways. Weird how I got CE easier from them, when I couldn't even get a single damn talon from any of the three Chimeras that appeared in all the Kiyohime quests.

Edit: I still got 33 Golden Appurus. I don't know how many we got from both the event and the compensation, but I'm sure I spent a measly amount of apples in this event. And I hope we get more. :derp:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:39:56 AM by Fried Chick[En] »

Chaore

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2015, 04:36:26 AM »
Half hour to maint folks, place your bets on how long it's extended for bugs.

Also the amount we should have got is around 45 I believe.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2015, 04:38:07 AM »
Heh, guess I have a more casual minset then.

By the way, maxing that CE gives 50% NP gauge instead of 30, I know, but does it boost the NP damage component too?

Zerviscos

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2015, 04:39:08 AM »
Half hour to maint folks, place your bets on how long it's extended for bugs.

Also the amount we should have got is around 45 I believe.
I'll probably log-in tomorrow. I expect the amount of people that logs-in after the maintenance will be enough to crash the server again. :V
By the way, maxing that CE gives 50% NP gauge instead of 30, I know, but does it boost the NP damage component too?
Oops, didn't see this. Yes, yes it does. From 15% to 20% I believe.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:45:59 AM by Fried Chick[En] »

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2015, 11:24:49 AM »
Oops, didn't see this. Yes, yes it does. From 15% to 20% I believe.

Thanks for the info. Looks like it's still pretty good without being maxed out.

On another note.....Waver got buffed.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3rm5jt/wavers_buff/
1st skill: Previous critical dmg buff + gain 30% NP gauge to 1 servant
2nd skill: Previous defence buff + 10% NP guage to all servants
3rd skill: Previous attack buff + 10% NP gauge to all servants
NP: Now also reduces defense.

*Reactivates Waver alt*

Zerviscos

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2015, 02:26:08 PM »
Good thing I'm not tempted to roll. More quartz to hoard! I'll just go for the FP gacha for Euryale. :V
I still damn those who has Stheno.

Also, with the appearance of Medea Lily in the Okeanos chapter...I think we'll be seeing her soon...I swear to God, if she's above 3-stars, it's definitely 'cause of near-loli waifu attributes, and popularity. I can understand shotaskander being 3-star, then broskander being 5-star, but not the other way around with Medea. :derp:

Edit: My bad. Apparently they're already out after you finish it. Both Medea Lily and David. :V

Also dayummm... This card's only 4-star? Is it because it's a buff card? 'Cause seriously, I think that's worth 5-star with that kind of buffs.

Edit2: Okay...f-in Medea Lily is a 4-star. Wut DW? WUUUUUT?!

HAH. Still not tempted. Must wait for Astolfo, Scathach, Jack the Stripper, and probably Stheno. Whichever comes first.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 02:57:07 PM by Fried Chick[En] »

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2015, 05:56:46 PM »
OH WOW the amount of crit stars you get from a Quick chain is GLORIOUS! New meta's gonna become crit teams REAL fast with this going on.

Also, apparently, David is the prize for completing Okeanos. brb speedrunning pirateland, since the two archers I rolled (in succession and immediately when I logged in to YOLOroll, after only ever being able to roll ONE archer before, what the hell) were both Euryale and I have no taste for her.

OKAY, YOLOroll'd David just a moment ago, and he uses his staff as his main weapon, as opposed to his sling. Add in his tight clothing and you have your typical Nasuverse Archer. :V I sure as hell ain't complaining.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:15:52 PM by Patorikku »

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Chaore

« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2015, 11:10:08 PM »
I am sad only hidden Medea Lily. Scathach god damn when, I'll have like 300 quartz by the time she's here.

Otherwise, I guess I'm just farming for a while. Drake sounds like a nice pickup for friends, but not interesting enough to roll for.

Zerviscos

« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2015, 03:47:28 AM »
I worship free tickets right now. I dunno if my luck's turning to EX, or they secretly fixed Gacha rates.
Yesterday I got my 7-day Ticket, I used it and get the Rin CE, which I still think it's worth the 5-stars it can do as opposed to like, the Nero CE.

Then logged-in today, get the 2 free tickets from the log-in, and at first I was thinking twice if I should use it, since I already got the CE I want yesterday. So decided to give it a go, and poof. I got this after using the very first ticket. After that, I decided not to use the other ticket, because I'm pretty sure I used up all my luck.

Also, apparently that's how her sprite looks like. I expected it like, facing back-to-back or something.

Edit: Oh, and it looks like people have been finishing the Okeanos chapter fast to get Medea Lily. Some people have already summoned her, and everyone's going wild. If anyone plans to get her btw, she does not have a rate-up in the Gacha, she's just the gacha servant unlock once you clear Okeanos. So it'll be better to just wait for her rate-up, or throw quartz if you can't wait.

Edit2: Apparently, the reason why a lot of people are getting less CEs is because they decreased the rates of 3-star CEs in this event.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3rmfg0/psa_gacha_rates_are_currently_raised_for_3/

Good thing, because seriously, how many times have I seen people getting 6-7 3-star CEs and 1 gold CE at their worst. Even Kana Ueda was flipping tables when that happened.
https://twitter.com/uedakana/status/658127450778435586
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 04:58:08 AM by Fried Chick[En] »

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
Re: Fate/Grand Order: Har har har mateys, we come shippin' t' see Okeanos ahoy!
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2015, 06:41:40 PM »
[attach=1]

Remember kids, just keep YOLOrolling. You may never get the servant you actually want, but you will get 5-stars. And they're important, too.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Chaore

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2015, 08:15:31 PM »
Stop tempting me to roll, dangit. ;;

Also the cavaet is apparently, someones claiming theres no 4* garuantee because he only got 3*s. S'weird.

Edit: said man is  a charlatan and a liar since he just revealed his limit over

Edit: rolled last night on a whim, should expect scathach next gacha, down to 40 quartz

loot: chevalier, a bunch of 3* NP levels, Victor from the Moon, and what i wanted for unspecified reasons: anne and bonny
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 05:06:24 PM by Chaore »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2015, 10:50:37 AM »

Remember kids, just keep YOLOrolling. You may never get the servant you actually want, but you will get 5-stars. And they're important, too.

stop lying.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Zerviscos

« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2015, 04:58:40 PM »
what i wanted for unspecified reasons: anne and bonny
Welcome to the lewd club!
Seriously, dat final art though.
[nsfw]http://i.imgur.com/oRAnGjf.png[/nsfw]

Same guy who did the lewd final art of Artemis *not Orion, which was I-IV.

Chaore

« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2015, 06:33:36 PM »
Same guy who did the lewd final art of Artemis *not Orion, which was I-IV.

Which was really my main strike against the card, he's starting to become the Reason of F/GO. I'm confused on why he's getting 4-5* billing, honestly.

The in-game sprites just look flat better than his work.

However, Rabbit jokes extended and they're an amazing card imo so I went for it. Don't super regret it, get lv.3 NP for David too.

Zerviscos

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2015, 03:11:42 AM »
Which was really my main strike against the card, he's starting to become the Reason of F/GO. I'm confused on why he's getting 4-5* billing, honestly.

The in-game sprites just look flat better than his work.
It actually looks weird how Mary is half the size of Anne in the art, whereas her sprite is 3/4s the size of Vlad, and around 2/5s Herc's size.

Chaore

« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2015, 04:57:27 AM »
It actually looks weird how Mary is half the size of Anne in the art, whereas her sprite is 3/4s the size of Vlad, and around 2/5s Herc's size.

It is, but it works in action- if she was any smaller it'd be...weird tbh, her sprite size is nice as is.

Also I think Anne might also be -really- fucking tall in her sprite too, but I've only used the NP once, and there's no one to compare to in that shot.

Zerviscos

« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2015, 09:56:14 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3s95n5/event_quests_getting_renewed/

The Chaldea Quests will be updated. I don't know when though. So if you want those Mana Prisms in your incomplete Chaldea Quests, better finish them now.

Also, I don't know why Berserker EXP cards are everyday, except Sunday. Anyways, I hope this makes farming talons easier, and cheaper. :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2015, 10:36:35 AM »

the problem is they are making I-IV do art of girls and women when he clearly does better with mecha and mecha-inspired designs (see: Babbage)

The Chaldea Quests will be updated. I don't know when though. So if you want those Mana Prisms in your incomplete Chaldea Quests, better finish them now.

november 18 which is next wednesday

Zerviscos

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »
the problem is they are making I-IV do art of girls and women when he clearly does better with mecha and mecha-inspired designs (see: Babbage)
I think he just overdid it with the fanservice, he's a bit decent from what I see, besides some proportions error. He does some girls a bit fine. And I checked his Pixiv, and I didn't know he was the one who did that Weltall ID art, and that other one with Maria, which I saw around probably 5 or more years ago, both from Xenogears. So yes, he should do mecha more, but I hope he improves on his women, I like how he blends colors, it'll be a waste to just use them on mecha. :derp:
november 18 which is next wednesday
Oh, and good thing I reached level 100 last week. I read Master Training Quest will disappear after this update.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:22:27 AM by [En]glish Muffin »

Chaore

« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2015, 10:34:31 PM »

In this series though, man why even hire him. I get they have to have made a lot of compromises, but still...

I think he just overdid it with the fanservice, he's a bit decent from what I see, besides some proportions error. He does some girls a bit fine.

The proportions are something alright. Mary looks the best of all his girls simply because she has no jibblyjanglers and holy crap he is bad at jibbly janglers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3s95n5/event_quests_getting_renewed/

Also, I don't know why Berserker EXP cards are everyday, except Sunday. Anyways, I hope this makes farming talons easier, and cheaper. :V

Huh. Reset on mana prisms every week is...something. We now have a theoretic infinite source of mana prisms but it's impossible to acquire all mana prisms every day without quartz or apples.

Beserkers all day erryday is a bit much too. It's a definite 'improvement' in terms of mana prism output and ascension items though.

Zerviscos

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2015, 07:14:52 AM »
Whoever has Lancelot, rejoice!

They changed his...telephone pole(?)(that's so thin it's like a stick), to Arondight in his 3rd Form. :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2015, 07:17:43 AM »
They changed his...telephone pole(?)(that's so thin it's like a stick), to Arondight in his 3rd Form. :V

Yeah because his 3rd form card art has him holding the Arondight yet his in-game sprite doesn't hold it.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2015, 09:17:47 PM »
We're done now.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852