Author Topic: Gensokyo Survival  (Read 18027 times)

Re: Gensokyo Survival
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2015, 07:23:44 PM »
"Hey since I've been answering your questions and everything can you get me outta here, preferably somewhere with food ad water?"

"Hey since I've been answering your questions and everything can you get me outta here, preferably somewhere with food ad water?" You asked and she answered "Well I can take you to the Human Village follow me" she said, you followed her and the two of you started to walk on a road that goes to the Human Village, during this walk the two of you got attacked multiple times by the little flying humanoid you saw before, that things, you learned from Aya were fairy, they weren't two strong as Aya can defeat them in few seconds, the fairys shooted bright colorfull bullets to you and Aya answered to them by using something like bullets of wind, after a long walk the two of you arrived to the Human Village a old Japanese looking Village ...

So finally you got to the Human Village, this time I will rewrite the stats:

Healt: Healty
Damange: None
Hunger: high
Thirst: high
Stamina: low
Strenght: Standard human level
Dodging skill: You can't even beat easy mode
Spellcards: 0
Captured Spellcards: 0
Fly: No
Abilties: None
Inventory: Cellphone (1), School uniform (1)

Good luck with the next choice !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2015, 07:53:23 PM »
>"So you can shoot uhh, colorful things at each other in this place too huh."
>"There's gotta be food here, I'm starving. Thanks Ms. BunBunm- err, Shameimaru."
>Look for food.

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2015, 08:17:41 PM »
>"So you can shoot uhh, colorful things at each other in this place too huh."
>"There's gotta be food here, I'm starving. Thanks Ms. BunBunm- err, Shameimaru."
>Look for food.

"So you can shoot uhh, colorful things at each other in this place too huh." You said and Aya answered "That is another thing you can do when you have some kind of magical powers, even a human can do this" then you said  "There's gotta be food here, I'm starving. Thanks Ms. BunBunm- err, Shameimaru." And she answered "You're welcome but don't forget my name so quickly, then I'm going to found some other scoop, have a good stay at the Human Village" and then she flew away, then you realize that you don't know where to look for food at the Village so you started to look around, and not to far outside the Village you spot what seems to be a yakitori stand...

Ok now is your turn to make a choice, good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2015, 08:33:47 PM »
>"Ah, a food stand, nice."
>Head for the yakitori stand. If there's a line, get in line.

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 11:55:47 AM »
>"Ah, a food stand, nice."
>Head for the yakitori stand. If there's a line, get in line.

"Ah, a food stand, nice." You said and then you started going to the stand but while you walked to the stand your sight started to worsening so much that you couldn't even see the Human Village anymore, it was strange because is only evening not night you should still be able to see...

So I'm sorry if I can't write these two days I had problems with the connection, good luck with the next choice (you'll need it)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2015, 12:03:17 PM »
>"W-What's happening?  Why'd it get d-dark all of a sudden?"

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2015, 06:07:37 PM »
>"W-What's happening?  Why'd it get d-dark all of a sudden?"

"W-What's happening?  Why'd it get d-dark all of a sudden?" You said, you were almost blind at this point, then someone started to walk to your position from the yakitori stand "~look like you are nightblind~" she said singing while coming near to you, you didn't notice this before but there was some kind of music in the background since you started walking to the stand, meanwhile the figure got nearer to you, now you can see her silhouette in the darkness she look like a girl but she have what look like wings...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2015, 06:15:14 PM »
>"A-Aya, is that you? Come on this isn't funny."

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2015, 11:32:11 PM »
>"A-Aya, is that you? Come on this isn't funny."

"A-Aya, is that you? Come on this isn't funny." You said scared but the girl answered still singing "~I'm sorry you have mistaken me with someone else, my is Mystia, and I may be able to help you with your nightblindness~"...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2015, 12:34:13 AM »
>"P-Please help. I don't like the d-dark."

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2015, 04:16:33 AM »
>"P-Please help. I don't like the d-dark."

"P-Please help. I don't like the d-dark." You said and she answered "don't worry I sell grilled lamprey at my stand them will heal your nightblindness, follow me"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2015, 04:42:50 AM »
>"Don't go too fast, I-I can't see well"
Follow Mysti

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2015, 12:16:20 PM »
>"Don't go too fast, I-I can't see well"
Follow Mysti

"Don't go too fast, I-I can't see well" you said  at the girl in front of you while you followed her, and she answered "don't worry we are arrived" looking forward you can saw a light, it was the grilled lamprey stand, then Mystia goes inside the stand and asked you"what do you want to order ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2015, 06:05:54 PM »
>Check Pockets
>"I don't think I have any money..."

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2015, 06:15:58 PM »
>Check Pockets
>"I don't think I have any money..."

"I don't think I have any money..." you said after looking in your pocket "~that's too bad, look like it will not be you to eat tonight but me~" she said while flying out of the stand, even touhght you are still nightblind you could clearly saw her in the sky apparently ready to shoot you with her's bullets

So a dangerous situation hope you will not mess the next choice cause you are pretty close to death right now, good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 08:06:51 PM »
>"Why are there such mean people in this place!?"
>Throw rocks at mystia.
>Run

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2015, 12:45:56 AM »
>"Why are there such mean people in this place!?"
>Throw rocks at mystia.
>Run

"Why are there such mean people in this place!?" You screamed while throwing some rocks at Mystia, the rocks stopped her from firing bullets but didn't did any visibile damange to her so you started to run not knowing where because of you blindness, you could hear Mystia flying at you while singing songs about eating humans, she is quicker than you so if you continue to run is only a matter of time for her to reach you...

So that's a pretty bad situation even I can only think of one way to get out of that alive not that you cannot surprise me obviously so Good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2015, 02:45:20 AM »
>Well, this is a difficult situation... Time to try something new
>Try and shoot stuff back at her, Aya said humans could do it too. There doesn't seem to be any other way out anyways.

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2015, 11:24:58 PM »
>Well, this is a difficult situation... Time to try something new
>Try and shoot stuff back at her, Aya said humans could do it too. There doesn't seem to be any other way out anyways.

You were desperate when you remembered Aya's words "also humans can fire bullets" So you made a some kind of kamehamea pose hoping that bullets will come out, but nothing happened and to make it worse Mystia laughted at your fail then she shot bullets at you, some hit you Knocking you down, now the situation is really bad, you have to think something more effective quickly or...

So that was a very bad choice that you made, still you can still save the day in at least two different ways so Good luck !

Also the stats :

Healt: Slighty wounded
Damange: Scratches
Hunger: high
Thirst: high
Stamina: low
Strenght: Standard human level
Dodging skill: You can't even beat easy mode
Spellcards: 0
Captured Spellcards: 0
Fly: No
Abilties: None
Inventory: Cellphone (1), School uniform (scratched) (1)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2015, 11:58:19 PM »
Well, there's only 1 logical, reasonable and not insane thing I can think of that can possibly turn things in our favor.
>Try to use our phone.

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2015, 03:16:43 PM »
Well, there's only 1 logical, reasonable and not insane thing I can think of that can possibly turn things in our favor.
>Try to use our phone.

Not seeing ways out you istinctively try to use your phone but your remembered there was no signal, you think you were screwed but Mystia came near you and asked "what is that thing ?"

So you apparently found some kind of way out, choice carefully that may be you last chance to survive, Good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2015, 07:37:19 PM »
>"I-It's a P-Phone. Y-You can use it t-t-to talk to others far away."

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2015, 10:14:29 PM »
>"I-It's a P-Phone. Y-You can use it t-t-to talk to others far away."

"Give me  !" She said taking the phone from you, she then stared at it trying to figure out how to make it work, then she asked to you "How that thing work ?"

Good luck with next choice

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2015, 06:15:55 AM »
>"I-I'm sorry, but it needs a connection and whoever you want to talk to needs a phone too. It works from really really far away if you have those things though. Aya said there were some people with phones as well so maybe they know where you can get a connection?"

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2015, 02:54:12 PM »
>"I-I'm sorry, but it needs a connection and whoever you want to talk to needs a phone too. It works from really really far away if you have those things though. Aya said there were some people with phones as well so maybe they know where you can get a connection?"

"I-I'm sorry, but it needs a connection and whoever you want to talk to needs a phone too. It works from really really far away if you have those things though. Aya said there were some people with phones as well so maybe they know where you can get a connection?" You said, and she answered "Ok then all we have to do is to found Aya... I have a plan ! Aya will go in places where strange things happens, then I want to ask you something, will you start to work at my lamprey stand a human working at a stand run by a youkai is something strange enough to get Aya to make a scoop on it also I will need you to make that phone work, I will let you eat and drink gratis as a payment, so you accept ?"

Sorry if these days I wasn't able to write I was busy, Good luck with the next choice!   

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2015, 06:15:41 PM »
>"Okay, but only if you promise not to eat or kill me. And I might need help learning how to run the stand, I've never done it before. "

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2015, 10:11:12 PM »
>"Okay, but only if you promise not to eat or kill me. And I might need help learning how to run the stand, I've never done it before. "

"Okay, but only if you promise not to eat or kill me. And I might need help learning how to run the stand, I've never done it before. " You answered, then she said "Ok then follow me, I will give you something to eat and I will explain to you what to do" While the two of you walked to the stand you got out of your nightblindness and when the two of you arrived you ate and drink, then Mystia explained to you how to do serve the costumers and how made them buy the lamprey basically while she make people nightblind you have to say to them that the lampreys will heal them and them will buy, also you had to got used to remain awake at night because Mystia's power don't work during the day so she didn't permited you to sleep, in the morning Mystia goes to sleep and you have to sleep in the stand as a way to guard it, you started sleeping, but you where awoke by the sound of someone trying to open the stand (it was closed for security means)

So what will you do now, I will wait to know Good luck !

Also the stats:

Healt: Healty
Damange : Scratches
Hunger: medium-low
Thirst : low
Stamina : medium-low
Strenght : Standard human level
Dodging skill : You can't even beat easy mode
Spellcards : 0
Spellcards Captured : 0
Fly : No
Abilties : None
Inventory : Cellphone (1), School uniform scratched (1), lamprey stand uniform (1) (wearing)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2015, 10:16:13 PM »
>Get up and find out who it is.

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2015, 07:24:50 PM »
>Get up and find out who it is.

You got up and opened the stand, you then saw who was trying to open the stand, two girls one, in a blue kimono and the other in a green dress carring two swords, the one in green was trying to actually stop the one in blue from entering into the stand "Stop Yuyuko-sama, you can't force open a closed stand like this" she said, and the other answered "but Youmu the village is too far and I'm hungry also I can't always go to the human world to eat at a yakitori stand is a rare chance we can't waste it !" Then the green one saw you "Look Yuyuko-sama the owner saw you, we are in troubles, I'm sorry for Yuyuko-sama unaccettable behaviour" Then also the blue one notice you "Are you here, that makes things easier can I have ten yakitori please ?" she asked "TEN YAKITORI !!!" Shouted the green one probably concerned about the price "Oh that's right, I'd like to take another ten of them for Youmu here please" she said

Good luck !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2015, 07:42:07 PM »
>"I'm really sorry but you can't just barge in and try to take from a closed stand. P-Please come back another time when we're open."