Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West.  (Read 64621 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West.
« Reply #990 on: January 20, 2016, 01:07:54 AM »
>Continue along towards the light.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #991 on: January 20, 2016, 01:17:32 AM »
>Continue along towards the light.
>You walk down the hall and enter the light at the end of it.
>You are now in a room. Two more halls appear to branch off on the left and right. At the other end of the room is a console, and it appears to be manned by a blonde girl with two pigtails, wearing what appears to be a sailor's costume. She does not appear to have noticed you, and is currently focused on whatever's on the console.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #992 on: January 20, 2016, 01:38:05 AM »
>"Hey, are you the master of this place?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #993 on: January 20, 2016, 01:44:33 AM »
>"Hey, are you the master of this place?"
>The girl whips around with the most agility you've ever seen "Huh!?!" her eyes widen, before she leaps out of her seat and bounds toward you. Before you know it she's poking and prodding your face.
>"OH MY GOD!!!" she exclaims, "I knew somebody would find us eventually! Come on! I gotta show you to the others!"
>The girl grabs your arm and starts dragging you down the hallway on the right.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #994 on: January 20, 2016, 01:51:46 AM »
>"Hey, w-what do you mean 'find us'? Are you trapped here?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #995 on: January 20, 2016, 01:58:05 AM »
>"Hey, w-what do you mean 'find us'? Are you trapped here?"
>"No, we're not trapped. Stranded, yes, but not trapped.... The professor will explain things more if you ask..." the girl replies as she continues to drag you down the hall, "Oh, and you can call me C. P. by the way, it's my nickname! Who are you?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #996 on: January 20, 2016, 02:09:40 AM »
>"I'm Kochiya Sanae, and uh, what's with the ruins?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #997 on: January 20, 2016, 02:28:40 AM »
>"I'm Kochiya Sanae, and uh, what's with the ruins?"
>"Pfft! Ruins!?! These aren't ruins, you're standing in the mighty Probability Space Hypervessel, a ship that the brilliant professor designed herself!" C.P. replies.

>C.P. leads you into a chamber, there are two pods of some kind mounted on the far wall, two figures can be seen within, but you can't make out any details because the glass seems to be frosted over.
>C.P. lets go of your arm and slams a big red button on a nearby console. "Wakey, wakey guys!"

>With a hiss, both pods swing open, and a ton of mist flies out. A red-haired woman, adorned with similarly red attire, as well as a cape, steps out of the rightmost pod.
>"Chiyuri? Did you just... press the button..." she says drowsily, before her eyes fling open, looking furious, "...That I EXPLICITLY told you to only press in an emergency!?! Do you know how long it takes to re-calibrate these stasis pods after that button is hit!?! What, exactly, is so important that you had to wake both of us up for-" the woman notices you, "Oh... *ahem* Pardon me... Where did you come from? I didn't expect to see another human for a long time..."

>From the other pod emerges a girl that looks identical to C.P. with the only difference being that there is red on her outfit wherever there's blue on C.P.'s. "OH MY GOD!!" she rushes over to you and starts prodding your face, "I knew somebody would find us eventually!"

>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #998 on: January 20, 2016, 02:39:17 AM »
>"If you guys know a lot about science, and this place is called the 'Probability Space Thingamajig' or whatever, then that means...You must be Yumemi Osaka! or something. I was told a little about you two, but I didn't think I'd actually meet you. I have a bunch of things I want to talk to you about, but I'm pressed for time right now..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #999 on: January 20, 2016, 02:50:59 AM »
>"If you guys know a lot about science, and this place is called the 'Probability Space Thingamajig' or whatever, then that means...You must be Yumemi Osaka! or something. I was told a little about you two, but I didn't think I'd actually meet you. I have a bunch of things I want to talk to you about, but I'm pressed for time right now..."
>The red-haired woman blinks, "I'm surprised you heard of me..." she smiles, before dramatically expanding her cape, "Yes, it is I, indeed! I am Professor Yumemi Okazaki! And who might you be...?"

>"I think she's from Gensokyo," says the red C.P. as she continues to prod your face, "I mean, look at her clothes!" she gazes into your eyes aggressively, "Tell me, how much has Gensokyo changed since I left!"
>"Well, other me..." says C.P. "If I were to guess, it probably changed a ton..."
>"But they'll still use magic, right? I can't bear the thought of a Gensokyo without magic, C.P...."
>"Will you please stop using C.P. as a nickname?" Yumemi frowns, "Is it really that hard to say Chiyuri Prime?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #1000 on: January 20, 2016, 03:08:39 AM »
>"Yeah, Gensokyo has changed a lot. I've heard that you already met Reimu and Marisa, and they changed too! There's a bunch more people, including me, who use magic now. But, bad things have been happening. The entirety of Gensokyo started to freeze over, and I only solved the problem a while ago by using the Mimi-chan Marisa had. Now these 5 glowing orbs from the space outside of here want to punish me and my friends and family for what happened, but said it could be delayed if I... If I came here and destroyed this place to stop you..."
>"B-But I thought about it... and I want to help you guys instead. There's a way to leave this place and get back to Gensokyo, but it will disappear in less than an hour. Thing is, it'd be nearly impossible to get out of here safely without any help."
>Try to call Kanako.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1001 on: January 20, 2016, 03:32:37 AM »
>"Yeah, Gensokyo has changed a lot. I've heard that you already met Reimu and Marisa, and they changed too! There's a bunch more people, including me, who use magic now. But, bad things have been happening. The entirety of Gensokyo started to freeze over, and I only solved the problem a while ago by using the Mimi-chan Marisa had. Now these 5 glowing orbs from the space outside of here want to punish me and my friends and family for what happened, but said it could be delayed if I... If I came here and destroyed this place to stop you..."
>"B-But I thought about it... and I want to help you guys instead. There's a way to leave this place and get back to Gensokyo, but it will disappear in less than an hour. Thing is, it'd be nearly impossible to get out of here safely without any help."
>Try to call Kanako.
>Yumemi smirks, "Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait until the next thread goes up."

>New thread is preparing, please wait warmly~!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1002 on: January 20, 2016, 03:59:07 AM »
New and final (since I'm pretty sure the story will be wrapped up in under 1000 posts) thread is up.