Author Topic: Touhou EoSD 8BIT Demo - Attempting a translation and need help  (Read 2694 times)

Touhou EoSD 8BIT Demo - Attempting a translation and need help
« on: January 06, 2015, 11:09:13 PM »
I'm attempting to translate the 8bit style remake of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, but it was created using Multimedia Fusion 2.
Unfortunately, the released decompiler (at least I assume that's what I have...) is made in python and I can't get it to work.

Could someone help me with this?

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Not used to forums all that much.

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Re: Touhou EoSD 8BIT Demo - Attempting a translation and need help
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 05:35:59 AM »
What error message do you get?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 09:33:47 PM »
Demo?  Are we thinking of the same game? The Famicom styled one?  I could have sworn a completed version was released back in 2013.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 06:56:28 AM »
What error message do you get?

Well, I can't actually figure out how to use the decompiler because the creators didn't really give any instructions on how to use it.

Demo?  Are we thinking of the same game? The Famicom styled one?  I could have sworn a completed version was released back in 2013.

I don't know if a full version was released, but I've only ever found the 1.1 Demo up to the end of Meiling's stage.