Author Topic: The Mario Projects (Danmakufu 0.12m Reskin: Kirby of the Stars)  (Read 2449 times)

Danmakufu 0.12m Reskin: Kirby of the Stars
I got bored one day...creativity is an amazing thing  :derp:
Please give feedback!
Link : http://www.bulletforge.org/u/marioismario/p/danmakufu-reskin-012m-kirby-of-the-stars-completed/v/10

[Danmakufu 0.12m Reskin: Return of the Forgotten Ones]
There is no video this time around because my Danmakufu keeps crashing so much that making the video is a hassle. If you would like to make a video, please contact me in the comments or in the Inbox.

Sakuya/Mima Danmakufu Reskin
It will replace Reimu with Sakuya (Tribute to BurntToast12 on MoTK) and Marisa with Mima (Tribute to Gamer251 on MoTK).

This may count for a DLC of some sort to my Reskin pack. This replaces Sakuya with Reimu and Marisa with Mima. The title screen is slightly changed.

Link: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/marioismario/p/danmakufu-012m-zun-style-mima-and-sakuya-player-reskins/v/11-possibly-final-update
-ALREADY HAS DANMAKUFU RESKIN

Shottypes + Spellcards (totally not necessary but my creativity is going crazy with nothing to do right now)
Sakuya A (Unfocused: Homing Kunais) (Focused:Giant Seeking Kunais) (Shot:randomorbsidontevenknow :derp: )
Sakuya B (Unfocused: Rapid Fire Red Knives) (Focused: Focused Piercing Green Knives) (Shot: morerandomorbs)
MimaA (Unfocused: (Name by Johnny Walker)Energy Shower) (Focused: Enchanted Exploding Knives) (Shot: Light of Twilight)
MimaB (Unfocused: (Name by Gamer251) Spirit Laser) (Focused: Old Tricks "Illusion Laser") (Shot: Light of Twilight)
ACK! Such an eye sore.  :(

Danmakufu Reskin 0.12m ORIGINAL
http://www.bulletforge.org/u/marioismario/p/danmakufu-012m-zun-style/v/10-major-updatefinal-update
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:08:52 PM by MarioIsMario »

Mahou Shoujo Nel!

• Mahou shoujou
  • Well, let the Mahou begin Trinity!
Re: The Mario Projects (Danmakufu 0.12m Reskin)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 04:42:04 PM »
This sounds really nice ;P

Re: The Mario Projects (Danmakufu 0.12m Reskin)
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:17:43 AM »
This sounds really nice ;P
Thank you, I also just updated the link and make sure to post your opinion.

Re: The Mario Projects (Danmakufu 0.12m Reskin: Sakuya and Mima Reskin)
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 10:59:49 PM »
Yesterday I uploaded a new "project" being an "expansion" to my Danmakufu Reskin including the Reskin itself.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 07:24:01 PM »
Starting a new project that replaces Marisa and Reimu with so much more!

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 08:42:27 PM »
So the reason why I didn't update this was because I had a double clicking mouse and when everything was done, it double clicked on me and closed the tab containing the forum. I decided to update this when I finished it and Danmakufu will still crash for some reason D: