~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
Ephemeral Entertainment HQ - EUB Steam Release August 16th 2019!!!
<< < (2/15) > >>
Kaze_Senshi:

--- Quote from: ExPorygon on February 18, 2014, 06:30:48 PM ---Alright, just bumping my thread to announce that Porygon Productions livestreams will be happening every Saturday at 3PM EST for approximately 2 hours, give or take. I will be streaming the creation process of my Danmakufu projects, chiefly Ephemeral Unnatural Balance. The stream is mainly meant as a motivator for me to keep working on it as well as a great way to get feedback on the game in real time and generate excitement for the project. I'll also mix it up and play some games in between scripting.

I hope to see some of you next Saturday: http://www.twitch.tv/exporygon

As an example, here's what I accomplished last Saturday:

Production Progress:
Created Stage 2 boss Nonspell 1
Created Stage 2 boss Spell 1
Fixed animation bugs

Non-Production Activities:
Danmakufu scripts
Subterranean Animism
Perfect Cherry Blossom

--- End quote ---

I had seen a bunch of guys interested in learning how to use or to know what is the Danmakufuu, can I divulgate your twitch link there?
ExPorygon:

--- Quote from: Kaze_Senshi on February 18, 2014, 08:16:44 PM ---I had seen a bunch of guys interested in learning how to use or to know what is the Danmakufuu, can I divulgate your twitch link there?

--- End quote ---
You bet! My code might look a little imposing cause I have a lot of function libraries that I made myself. However, the basic logic of coding patterns is what I'm mostly doing anyway. I'll try to explain what I'm doing when I make the patterns.
Moogs Parfait:
I don't know any of the technical details behind Danmakufu, but I watched your old Patchy video and your spell cards look great!  I totally had flashbacks to Megaman 2 with the Sawblades of Dismemberment.
PhantomSong:
hehe, maybe if I'm on this Saturday I'll have a certain script for you ready~
ExPorygon:
I totally forgot that I already made plans for this afternoon so Porygon Productions Live Stream will be postponed until tomorrow at 3 PM EST

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: The stream may not start precisely on time, I'll make a new post here and on Tumblr when it does start. (I wonder if I should get a Twitter for this stuff)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version