~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
Ephemeral Entertainment HQ - EUB Steam Release August 16th 2019!!!
(1/15) > >>
ExPorygon:
(Yes Helepolis, I realize that I already have a Danmakufu project thread. However since that one is so old I thought it would be best to start a new one and use the old one only for future Kingdom of Mushrooms updates)

EUB NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM!!!
GREETINGS and welcome to Ephemeral Entertainment (formerly Porygon Productions), my new Danmakufu project thread. I am ExPorygon, also known as Ozzy here in RaNGE. I have been scripting for over 6 years and have produced a number of scripts, including an incomplete Touhou full fangame crossover, Kingdom of Mushrooms.

My current project is

For more detailed info on the game, check out the Games page on the Ephemeral Entertainment website: https://ephemeralentertainment.net/games/
Basically, it's a full-fledged Touhou shmup in Danmakufu Ph3 featuring 6 stages, an extra stage, and a cast consisting of only canon Touhou characters.

Screenshots

Videos
EUB Release Trailer

Downloads
EUB Demo v0.80

If you want to follow future productions involving Ephemeral Unnatural Balance, you can follow me on Tumblr and Twitter and check out the Official Ephemeral Entertainment Website.

Please refer to the official site for instructions on how to play. I highly encourage everyone who plays or simply watches the game to leave their feedback in this thread, or somewhere else I can see it. As of August 16th, 2019, Ephemeral Unnatural Balance's full game is available on Steam.

Regarding Kingdom of Mushrooms
Many of you have probably realized that the project is not being updated. While I have no intention of abandoning KoM, I am not actively working on it at this time. I want to eventually finish it, even if I have to port it to ph3.

Other Scripts
RaNGE #10 Contest Entry
RaNGE Artifact Contest Entry (The Plundered Pagoda)
Check HERE for a more complete list.
Helepolis:
A lovely news post to read in the morning when waking up. Always is a pleasure to see full games being produced. Curious about some play throughs once released.

(It is not dramatic to open new threads if the old one is really oldish old. just don't bump it up.
Kaze_Senshi:
I don't know why but I think that the GUI background should look better if you make that purple a bit darker.
ExPorygon:
Hmm, I'll give that a try I guess. Thanks for the suggestion.
ExPorygon:
Alright, just bumping my thread to announce that Porygon Productions livestreams will be happening every Saturday at 3PM EST for approximately 2 hours, give or take. I will be streaming the creation process of my Danmakufu projects, chiefly Ephemeral Unnatural Balance. The stream is mainly meant as a motivator for me to keep working on it as well as a great way to get feedback on the game in real time and generate excitement for the project. I'll also mix it up and play some games in between scripting.

I hope to see some of you next Saturday: http://www.twitch.tv/exporygon

As an example, here's what I accomplished last Saturday:

Production Progress:
Created Stage 2 boss Nonspell 1
Created Stage 2 boss Spell 1
Fixed animation bugs

Non-Production Activities:
Danmakufu scripts
Subterranean Animism
Perfect Cherry Blossom
Navigation
Message Index