Author Topic: [Music] Ibaraki Ibuki and the Yamabiko Chamber  (Read 1449 times)

Ibaraki Ibuki

• The Forum Fool
  • Happy Horned Hermit
[Music] Ibaraki Ibuki and the Yamabiko Chamber
« on: November 09, 2013, 07:10:59 AM »
It's-a me, Ibuki, the sole founding member of a new western circle: The Yamabiko Chamber.

I formed the idea for the circle shortly after AWA, mostly in anticipation of promoting my work at some "Reitaisai USA".  The name is a pun on "echo chamber", which is an apt analogy of what I envision for the future of this circle.

My musical style and background is pretty much 100% classical, though I'm not adverse to music of other genres. (I am somewhat obsessed with morphing Touhou themes to sound like other great works of music; it's kind of like an audio version of the seed of unknown form.)   All of my work is made digitally with the hope that others will make live recordings of them.

For the time being, I'll post my work here, though I'll consider a Youtube channel after I finish some of my other projects first; for now, I'll leave you all with a few finished works:

Lost in Spacetime

Prelude

ZUN's Lullaby

Comments and criticism are always appreciated.
Some of Master's sayings:
Nothing happened, but that's still an extra.
Yesterday was not special; tomorrow will be.
Strange and romantic is the fate.

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
Re: [Music] Ibaraki Ibuki and the Yamabiko Chamber
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 07:54:17 PM »
Justing posting to say that I enjoyed the songs, which "great works of music" are you aiming to mix with Touhou themes?
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>