Author Topic: Youmacon Touhou Goodness~!  (Read 2710 times)

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
  • I take many forms, and this won't be my last.
Youmacon Touhou Goodness~!
« on: November 05, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »
Hello, everyone~!

Anybody else here on the forum head over to Youmacon this year? I had drive about 10 hours just to get there, and then another 10 hours or so on the trip back home...

But, I found it was entirely worth it since I was able to forge together this little compilation video in the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkvMYFRUa_o

This past Youmacon has been my very first, and given the Touhou love there, I hope to return for next year~ :)

Now, you can follow my art studio, KyokoPro Studios, on deviantART, Facebook, and YouTube~!

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
Re: Youmacon Touhou Goodness~!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »
I was there as Byakuren. I was too busy playing Mahjong to attend the photoshoot even though we were playing a few meters away

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 08:14:53 AM »
I was Sanae/IN Yukari/PoFV Yuuka at Youma. Thx for the great video!

I was there as Byakuren. I was too busy playing Mahjong to attend the photoshoot even though we were playing a few meters away

Damn it! How many events did I miss out on because of my goddamn delayed flight? Couldn't make it to the photoshoot and mahjong :( and I was looking forward to both of them :(
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
  • I take many forms, and this won't be my last.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 01:55:49 PM »
I was Sanae/IN Yukari/PoFV Yuuka at Youma. Thx for the great video!

Thank you~! Your contributions certainly made me very happy as a fan~ :D

Damn it! How many events did I miss out on because of my goddamn delayed flight? Couldn't make it to the photoshoot and mahjong :( and I was looking forward to both of them :(

In hindsight, I kind of wish I could have filmed some of that mahjong action myself, but I had other obligations at the time, primarily such as returning to my Artists' Alley table in the Cobo. Luckily, I don't think there was anything else Touhou-related going on between that and the 11 o' clock panel that night~

Now, you can follow my art studio, KyokoPro Studios, on deviantART, Facebook, and YouTube~!