Author Topic: [Complete] Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage  (Read 26583 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2012, 04:23:26 PM »
Well, boss is the best person we know when it comes to dreamworlds. And this sort of matter could use her knowledge and input, since if it doesn't work right, it'll affect her too.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
>Would Yuuka know more about this than we do? On;y say the line about asking her if she does.

No point in bringing her up if we don't think she'd know more tha we do.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2012, 09:30:55 PM »
>"Possibly. We should probably get a third opinion from someone I know who also rules over a Dreamworld, she'd know a bit more than me. Being the Keeper of the Door only does so much before you have to consult someone wiser."

> Gengetsu floats quietly, the shaking in the realm stopping.

> "Fine. If you know someone who knows about these realms, get them. I'll let my sister open the gate to the right world."

>Would Yuuka know more about this than we do? On;y say the line about asking her if she does.

No point in bringing her up if we don't think she'd know more tha we do.

> You are about 98% sure Yuuka knows far more than you do.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2012, 09:50:12 PM »
>"Let us head to the portal, then. I would advise you not to enter her world with me, though. She... may not react well if anyone aside from me enters it."
>Meaning Yuuka'd take them for the night, but they don't need to know our boss is someone like that.
>To the portal!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2012, 06:33:21 PM »
>"Let us head to the portal, then. I would advise you not to enter her world with me, though. She... may not react well if anyone aside from me enters it."
>Meaning Yuuka'd take them for the night, but they don't need to know our boss is someone like that.
>To the portal!

> You decide not to define 'reacting well'. The sisters take you to the portal.

> "Well... I dunno what world I need to open it to, so I'll just let you go through, then let it shift back to default by closing it, since you gotta have a way to see your own boss, and open it again in a little while." Mugetsu says.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
>We should be able to re-dial this world from our side, shouldn't we?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2012, 07:41:47 PM »
>When alone, say "Sure hope Boss is in a good mood today..."
>Call Yuka up however we normally do.

(I say Yuka instead of Yuuka. For the reason why, go play Touhou Mother.)
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2012, 08:23:21 PM »
>We should be able to re-dial this world from our side, shouldn't we?

>When alone, say "Sure hope Boss is in a good mood today..."
>Call Yuka up however we normally do.

(I say Yuka instead of Yuuka. For the reason why, go play Touhou Mother.)

> The answer to the problem is simple. Once the portal closes from Mugetsu's end, the portal goes back to default, which happens to be Yuuka' realm, because, in your theory, it is because Yuuka's interest in Gensokyo is greater than any other dream world, so the gate just defaults to her realm.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »
>Well, let's head through the portal to find boss.
>When we find her, if she isn't too busy; "Heya boss, I got wind of a little problem that could use your knowhow on dreamworlds, would you mind helping out with that?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2012, 08:57:15 PM »
>Well, let's head through the portal to find boss.
>When we find her, if she isn't too busy; "Heya boss, I got wind of a little problem that could use your knowhow on dreamworlds, would you mind helping out with that?"

> You head through the portal end emerge outside Yuuka's dream mansion. Yuuka isn't outside, so you head inside and look for her.

> A short while later, you find Yuuka in one of the rooms filled with Sunflowers. You don't know how or why she grows them indoors, you blame it being her dimension.

> "Hmm? Know-how on Dreamworlds? Well, I guess something would have come up eventually that required me to tell you more about the gate." Yuuka says.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2012, 09:13:38 PM »
>Summarize the situation.
>"I came up with the idea of Gengetsu simply isolating the part of her world the gate is in, but wasn't sure if that would affect the gate any. Also, Gengetsu's destroying and remaking that world, which may also cause damage to the gate. I said that leaving just the portal area alone would probably be enough to keep it from harm, which is when Gengetsu said she doesn't want it there in the first place. Which is why I gave her the idea of isolating it."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2012, 09:16:13 PM »
>Summarize the situation.
>"I came up with the idea of Gengetsu simply isolating the part of her world the gate is in, but wasn't sure if that would affect the gate any. Also, Gengetsu's destroying and remaking that world, which may also cause damage to the gate. I said that leaving just the portal area alone would probably be enough to keep it from harm, which is when Gengetsu said she doesn't want it there in the first place. Which is why I gave her the idea of isolating it."

> Yuuka listens, looking mildly interested.

> "I'm not too sure about how there is a reaction between what happens on one side of the gate and another, but there is a simple way to test. Let's go to the gate Elly, I'll use my power to grow flowers around the gate, and then try and grow them through the gate, on the other side. You tell me if it works."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »
>Nod. "A'ight, let's go try that."
>Let's roll, and see if her theory plays out.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »
>Nod. "A'ight, let's go try that."
>Let's roll, and see if her theory plays out.

> You follow Yuuka to the gate, and then walk through.

> A few moments later, flowers begin to sprout around the gate, but they almost instantly wither and die as well, so Yuuka's flower field doesn't proceed more than a few centimeters.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2012, 09:28:25 PM »
>Poke our head back through. "Yeah, they grow out, but they don't go any more than a few centimeters before crapping out like they hadn't been watered for years."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »
>Poke our head back through. "Yeah, they grow out, but they don't go any more than a few centimeters before crapping out like they hadn't been watered for years."

> "Interesting. That means one of two things, either they go through, but the power is weakened so they die, or they go through, but since they come from the Dream World, they die because they don't belong." Yuuka muses, before adding, "Weirder yet, this doesn't apply to myself. I don't weaken when I leave here, or instantly die, nor does my cutting."

> Yuuka thinks for a moment. "How about you try throwing some tiles through from your end, let's see how it works the other way. I have a couple more things I want to to try afterwards."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2012, 09:37:00 PM »
>"A'ight, better step to the side so I don't hit you though. Gotta be courteous after all."
>Once boss steps to the side, we'll pull back through, and fling a set of three tiles through.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2012, 09:39:32 PM »
>"A'ight, better step to the side so I don't hit you though. Gotta be courteous after all."
>Once boss steps to the side, we'll pull back through, and fling a set of three tiles through.

> Yuuka stands aside. "Not like they'd hurt me, but we can't test if I'm in the way." she comments.

> You fling tiles through the portal. Yuuka sticks her head out afterwards and says "The tiles are fine, well aside from smashing when they crash landed. Now, do it from this end, and I'll go your end."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2012, 09:44:01 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "Arrite, let's try it that way."
>Let's go through, then wait for boss to move out of the way, then fling another set of three.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2012, 09:49:01 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "Arrite, let's try it that way."
>Let's go through, then wait for boss to move out of the way, then fling another set of three.

> You go back to Yuuka's dream world, while Yuuka goes to the outside, before you fling some tiles.

> Yuuka walks back in. "The tiles disintergrated into dust before they could even go a meter. It seems powers going through the portal from the Dream World are ruined, although they do have a slight effect for a few moments."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2012, 09:55:30 PM »
>Frown. "So if they bust the portal on their end, it'll bust it on my end too, huh?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
>Frown. "So if they bust the portal on their end, it'll bust it on my end too, huh?"

> "At the very least, it'll damage it." Yuuka says, after thinking, before adding, "I'm not sure how destruction would resonate through the gate anyway. At least, we know all of Gensokyo won't be in danger, but it might destroy the network between the Dream Worlds, and lock all the inhabitants inside their worlds."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2012, 10:14:27 PM »
>Frown. "Yeah, that's not something I can let happen, since it'll cut you off too. We'll need to get Gengetsu to see sense. Possibly by smacking her around."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2012, 10:16:36 PM »
>Frown. "Yeah, that's not something I can let happen, since it'll cut you off too. We'll need to get Gengetsu to see sense. Possibly by smacking her around."

> "I don't particularly want to be cut off either." Yuuka says. "I'll go with you, and shut down my portal for now. You know what it looks like when these two have their world open, right? You're my guide."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2012, 10:20:04 PM »
>Nod. "Yeah, it's a swirly pink-n-blue mix. Let's go."
>Let's head out, and when the portal shows that it's keyed to Mugetsu and Gengetsu's world, we'll head through with boss.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2012, 10:21:49 PM »
>Nod. "Yeah, it's a swirly pink-n-blue mix. Let's go."
>Let's head out, and when the portal shows that it's keyed to Mugetsu and Gengetsu's world, we'll head through with boss.

> You leave Yuuka's dreamworld, and Yuuka flinches for a moment, as if she focuses, and the portal changes to something that looks like a red face on a black background, which is distorting it's dimensions slightly as it sways left and right. It seems disturbing.

> A few minutes later, the pink and blue portal returns, and you go through it.

> Mugetsu and Gengatsu are waiting for you. Mugetsu is standing on the ground, and Gengetsu is flying around aimlessly.

> "What a drab world. No flowers." Yuuka comments right away.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2012, 10:27:51 PM »
(...Giygas? Okay then. I won't question Yuuka's taste in locking mechanisms.)

>"The one that's flying around is called Gengetsu, she's the one wanting to destroy and remake this world. The one standing around is her sister, Mugetsu, and the one that jacked the portal to get some help."
>Let's head down to Mugetsu with boss. "I'm back. This here's my boss, Yuuka Kazami. She knows a lot more about dreamworlds than I do, and is the leading expert on anything to do with gardening."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
>Leave out the gardening part. It's not important, and we don't want to distract them from her knowledge of the functionality of dreamworlds.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »
(...Giygas? Okay then. I won't question Yuuka's taste in locking mechanisms.)

>"The one that's flying around is called Gengetsu, she's the one wanting to destroy and remake this world. The one standing around is her sister, Mugetsu, and the one that jacked the portal to get some help."
>Let's head down to Mugetsu with boss. "I'm back. This here's my boss, Yuuka Kazami. She knows a lot more about dreamworlds than I do, and is the leading expert on anything to do with gardening."

(Yes, Giygas, but no, that had nothing to do with Yuuka locking the door, it was because the default realm was shut, it defaulted to another, which happened to involve Giygas because... I'll let you speculate.)

>Leave out the gardening part. It's not important, and we don't want to distract them from her knowledge of the functionality of dreamworlds.

> You introduce Yuuka. Gengtsu doesn't seem to care much, although starts looking at her as she flies around, Mugetsu introduces herself and welcomes her, before explaining the situation again.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2012, 03:48:45 PM »
>Let's sit back until Mugetsu's finished filling boss in on everything. "So that's the speed of things chief, your thoughts?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!