Author Topic: Super Monday Night Combat  (Read 1151 times)

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
Super Monday Night Combat
« on: February 18, 2012, 11:32:45 AM »
Hello there maidens. Here i am, making a thread for this game. Is there anyone else here who is interested in this game?

To explain things, SMNC is a sort of a MOBA-TPS (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena - Third Person Shooter), so imagine DotA mixed with TF2 in third person. According to steam, it's supposed to launch this spring. However, until then it's in beta. I just got beta access today and with that came 4 other keys that i can give to other people. So if people are interested, i have 2 keys left to give away to whoever i please, and hopefully, we can get some sort of discussion going now, or perhaps after the game is released.

So meet your sponsors, get your gear and fight for money and glory!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:38:02 PM by Molten »

lumber_of_the_beast

Re: Super Monday Night Combat
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 06:18:16 PM »
Got a beta key a couple days ago, haven't played very much yet.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 03:52:18 AM »
Is this like Monday Night Combat in the past? I've played that a little bit, found it pretty fun. What's the differences, if any, from Super to the original?

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 11:04:01 AM »
From what i have read, it's supposed to be a little bit more in the MOBA direction then MNC. I have barely played anything of the original but what i can say is that SMNC is really fun and that it has some of the most awesome 'pros' ever ( seriously, a gentleman robot and a gorilla in a suit ).