Author Topic: Nue Quest 8 - Pagan: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 45480 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Nue Quest 8 - Pagan: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #960 on: December 24, 2011, 10:22:16 PM »
> That is fine. We now know what he does; we will likely have to resist when his 'something' tries to interfere with us again.
> Entity! I know you do not know or care how this insolent does what he does. But as long as he keeps transferring his pain, he will continue to go unpunished, and continue to spit in our face. When he tries it again, help me rebuke his efforts! Help me force him to experience his own pain!

>You call out to the sword's entity with your thoughts. It seems to hear and understand. You feel that it will assist your efforts.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #961 on: December 24, 2011, 10:28:16 PM »
> Grin.
> Toss the umbrella aside and put both hands on the sword, holding it in a ready-to swing stance again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #962 on: December 24, 2011, 10:32:03 PM »
> Grin.
> Toss the umbrella aside and put both hands on the sword, holding it in a ready-to swing stance again.

>You try to ignore the pain in your left hand as you toss your umbrella aside and take the weapon in both hands. The hilt is a little small for this, but you think that you can compensate for it.
>While you have been gathering your wits, Rinnosuke has been walking around you.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #963 on: December 24, 2011, 10:37:12 PM »
 > Is he still within swinging range?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #964 on: December 24, 2011, 10:45:45 PM »
> Is he still within swinging range?

>Yes, but only just, and only for the moment.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #965 on: December 25, 2011, 12:41:58 AM »
> Dash back a bit and smack him in the stomach with the flat of the blade.
> When we feel his try to pass him pain on, resist him! He shall not pass his pain on to us like we are equals! He insolence shall not be allowed! Force him to retain it! Teach him his place! He is inferior to him and his pathetic ideals of equality! He must pay!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #966 on: December 25, 2011, 01:36:28 AM »
> Dash back a bit and smack him in the stomach with the flat of the blade.
> When we feel his try to pass him pain on, resist him! He shall not pass his pain on to us like we are equals! He insolence shall not be allowed! Force him to retain it! Teach him his place! He is inferior to him and his pathetic ideals of equality! He must pay!

>You strike at him with your weapon, smack him firmly in the stomach. He groans as the force of both your arms makes him stagger, and knocks him to his knees.
>You feel a sensation like before. This time, you resist it, asserting your place against it. As you flood your thoughts with assertions that you are above him, you can feel a cold, merciless feeling to that sensation. It reminds you that all prices must be paid.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #967 on: December 25, 2011, 02:03:47 AM »
> He must pay his price, yes! The price he owes for his insolence, for causing chaos throughout the land, for bullshitting his way into the minds of others for what amounts to nothing but seller's remorse, for declaring himself in a position above all others in determining how the universe itself should operate! He must pay for thinking himself above us! He must pay his price! He must recompense for his arrogance! He must feel all the pain he is given! Retribution for his insolence is at hand, and it is time for him to pay!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #968 on: December 25, 2011, 02:07:54 AM »
Woo double post

> Where does he get off, deeming us to be indebted to him? We are indebted to no man! All are indebted to us! For going out of our way to restore everyone's lives to normal! And this man has the nerve to claim we are indebted to him! He is indebted to us, for causing us so much aggravation and grief and not knowing his proper place! He shall fall before us! That is his lot, not some fictional debt!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #969 on: December 25, 2011, 02:29:54 AM »
> He must pay his price, yes! The price he owes for his insolence, for causing chaos throughout the land, for bullshitting his way into the minds of others for what amounts to nothing but seller's remorse, for declaring himself in a position above all others in determining how the universe itself should operate! He must pay for thinking himself above us! He must pay his price! He must recompense for his arrogance! He must feel all the pain he is given! Retribution for his insolence is at hand, and it is time for him to pay!

> Where does he get off, deeming us to be indebted to him? We are indebted to no man! All are indebted to us! For going out of our way to restore everyone's lives to normal! And this man has the nerve to claim we are indebted to him! He is indebted to us, for causing us so much aggravation and grief and not knowing his proper place! He shall fall before us! That is his lot, not some fictional debt!

>You rail out against this cold and merchantile sensation, as it closes in around you. You feel it trying to grip upon you, and feel the grip slipping. Soon the sensation fades entirely.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #970 on: December 25, 2011, 02:33:22 AM »
> Are we in any new pain?
> Check in on the merchant.

Everything I have posted from 5:00 Eastern hs been from church, where we are currently busy celebrating God's gift to the world and joy and love in general. Writing these posts while here at this time makes me pretty sure I'm going to Hell.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 02:35:08 AM by Kilgamayan »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #971 on: December 25, 2011, 02:39:11 AM »
> Are we in any new pain?
> Check in on the merchant.

>You do not feel any new pain.
>Rinnosuke is still on the his knees, groaning, though he is trying to rise.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #972 on: December 25, 2011, 02:43:18 AM »
> We must continue to show this wretched insolent his place!
> Smack him horizontally across his back with the flat of the blade again.
> Should he dare try to hold us in his arrogant grip, resist him again! His perverted 'faith' is nothing! He is nothing! This miscreant continues to dare suggest we are indebted to him in any fashion? He is indebted to us for allowing him to continue to live! For egging us on to bring shame to the home and the name of our valued allies of Myouren! This cur must be shown his place!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #973 on: December 25, 2011, 03:15:52 AM »
> We must continue to show this wretched insolent his place!
> Smack him horizontally across his back with the flat of the blade again.
> Should he dare try to hold us in his arrogant grip, resist him again! His perverted 'faith' is nothing! He is nothing! This miscreant continues to dare suggest we are indebted to him in any fashion? He is indebted to us for allowing him to continue to live! For egging us on to bring shame to the home and the name of our valued allies of Myouren! This cur must be shown his place!

>You strike him in the back, the force of your blow sending him back to his knees. You quietly rage at the merchant for all he has put you through, for dragging you down to his level.
>Crush him.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #974 on: December 25, 2011, 04:09:33 AM »
> Smash him flatwise another time across his back, just below being right across his shoulders.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #975 on: December 25, 2011, 04:16:23 AM »
Shit, almost forgot.

> Should he try again to send his pain our way, resist it and send it back at him with the same vigor and feeling as before.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #976 on: December 25, 2011, 04:49:58 AM »
> Smash him flatwise another time across his back, just below being right across his shoulders.

> Should he try again to send his pain our way, resist it and send it back at him with the same vigor and feeling as before.

>You strike the merchant again, sending him to the muddy ground, keeping wary for any more assaults.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #977 on: December 25, 2011, 04:55:14 AM »
> "You dare try to cast cost judgment on me?!"
> Kick him in the side while speaking, angled properly and getting enough underneath him so the force of the kick should roll him over on his back.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #978 on: December 25, 2011, 05:33:10 AM »
> "You dare try to cast cost judgment on me?!"
> Kick him in the side while speaking, angled properly and getting enough underneath him so the force of the kick should roll him over on his back.

>You kick Rinnosuke over while shouting at him. Turned on his back, he glare a cold, poisonous glare at you.
>Pain will not be enough.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #979 on: December 25, 2011, 05:40:08 AM »
> Slam him in the stomach with the flat of the blade.
> If he has that look in his eyes, he may be getting ready to try to move his pain to us. Be prepared to resist as before.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #980 on: December 25, 2011, 05:44:37 AM »
> Point our sword at him. "The one who owes the debt here is you. For all that you've stolen. You will submit and tell me how you stole Gensokyo's currency." Try to use our faith in our dominance to force him to talk.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #981 on: December 25, 2011, 05:59:25 AM »
> Slam him in the stomach with the flat of the blade.
> If he has that look in his eyes, he may be getting ready to try to move his pain to us. Be prepared to resist as before.

>You smack him with the flat of the blade again, though it is a bit awkward to hit him in the stomach while he is on the ground and you are standing. You prepare to resist.

> Point our sword at him. "The one who owes the debt here is you. For all that you've stolen. You will submit and tell me how you stole Gensokyo's currency." Try to use our faith in our dominance to force him to talk.

>You point the weapon at him, drawing upon all the authority you've mustered to back it. You can certainly hear the steel in your words. For a moment, you think you see the glare give way to something else, something closer to terror, before it hardens again. "I've paid it," he says, "Or have you forgotten the jewels you carry?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #982 on: December 25, 2011, 06:02:08 AM »
> Narrow eyes.
> "You take something for which the people have use and give something for which they have no use and you consider that proper debt payment?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #983 on: December 25, 2011, 06:03:54 AM »
> Narrow eyes.
> "You take something for which the people have use and give something for which they have no use and you consider that proper debt payment?"

>"I shouldn't have to tell you the myriad of uses jewels have that coins do not," he says, returning your glare.

>_

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #984 on: December 25, 2011, 06:07:05 AM »
> "You forced an exchange of things the citizens never wanted. By your own definition this makes what you gave them worthless. You gave shiny rocks to the oni that have no care for jewels. You can't begin to bear the debt you caused for yourself." Continue to force our authority on him. We speak for all of Gensokyo. We are the representative of the people's wishes to return what was stolen from them. From US.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #985 on: December 25, 2011, 06:09:34 AM »
> Raise the sword above our head in a ready-to-swing downward position while talking.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #986 on: December 25, 2011, 03:17:51 PM »
> "You forced an exchange of things the citizens never wanted. By your own definition this makes what you gave them worthless. You gave shiny rocks to the oni that have no care for jewels. You can't begin to bear the debt you caused for yourself." Continue to force our authority on him. We speak for all of Gensokyo. We are the representative of the people's wishes to return what was stolen from them. From US.

> Raise the sword above our head in a ready-to-swing downward position while talking.

>You raise your sword, and continue to give Rinnosuke a dressing down.  He says nothing as you speak, but you think that you can see his eyes waver for a moment, as they follow the sword.
>Rend him asunder.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #987 on: December 25, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »
> Swing the sword down flatwise so it smashes his far side. This should be less awkward that hitting him across the stomach or torso.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #988 on: December 25, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »
> Swing the sword down flatwise so it smashes his far side. This should be less awkward that hitting him across the stomach or torso.

>You hit him on the side again. He cries out.
>Pain will not be enough.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #989 on: December 25, 2011, 05:03:49 PM »
> Raise our voice a bit.
> "You have the audacity to claim what you do is equality?"
> Hit him flatwise in the same side as before.
> "You have the nerve to try to drag me down to your level?!"
> Hit him flatwise again.