~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
<< < (3/201) > >>
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2019, 10:04:48 PM ---> "If we are not able to find another way in, I would appreciate your efforts in that regard."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on May 13, 2019, 01:28:44 AM --->While going, small smile,thumb-up and add  : "And  for good sake I would also appreciate to better comprehend  the fairy-folk by closely but not intrusively watching,Daiyousei,though that might have to wait forit would be best for those maid that their duty is uphold and praised, some just Merit&Effort unless it is "clog-causing",then it will be fairy-relationing time if no sneak-in or if there is another group up there or even after ,depending on importance by " Library leads,no leads  with help in the Library, ", sneaking in-out .

> Keep moving towards 1st floor,themore careful &sneaky the more we near the Library Ceiling,but stop non-chalantly if there are other fairy-maid blockades in our way.

--- End quote ---
> "If it's about getting in, I could try to warp us in..." Daiyousei suggests.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> "That could work. What would that entail?"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2019, 04:17:52 AM ---> "That could work. What would that entail?"

--- End quote ---
> "I need to see inside. That's all."
>_
Kilgamayan:
> Nod.
> "Understood. I don't think that will be a major problem, given recent circumstances."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2019, 04:20:34 AM ---> Nod.
> "Understood. I don't think that will be a major problem, given recent circumstances."

--- End quote ---
> "Hm?"
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version