Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6  (Read 65881 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #300 on: September 28, 2018, 08:51:58 PM »
//Well it's pester her more, or we go running around looking for a map and wasting time as Rikako's plan goes further and further.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2018, 06:55:33 AM »
// We don't really need a map, once it's night Renko can just tell us where to go with her ability, in addition to looking for a map I mainly wanted to see what's up in the human village and ask around if anything suspicious has happened

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #302 on: October 02, 2018, 03:30:05 AM »
>Before heading in , gently grasp one of  Renko's wrist and whisper : "We have to be careful by leaving the flash-drive here in a safe place and act totally oblivious about it,except the general knowledge of the device, since Rikako,her associate,including that poor blackmailed Chiyuri because of her  professor being an hostage, must have realized it missing and are looking out for it personally and with drones".
>"So should we leave it here then?" Renko asks.
>"So Rengeteki and Rin should be warned as well fairly soon ,so our trip here should be brief or even postponed and we should make a longer  one later ,if you agree,since our interaction with Rikako,her research for "low magic-polluted area",her losing of that piece were close to their new,well old and new, home".
>"If you really think they're in danger, then we should warn them." Renko nods.

> Whatever, let's head in
//Well, I'll go along behind you Tom, as I've really just... died from the huge gap.
> Head in.
>Head in first,then poke our head out just enough to have a look around in every direction.
>Retreat if there's anything or anyone potentially dangerous/troublesome.

>You poke your head through, and, finding that the coast is clear, head the rest of the way.
>Renko follows you moments later.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2018, 10:00:49 PM »
> Anything/Anyone around?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #304 on: October 06, 2018, 07:17:48 AM »
> Anything/Anyone around?
>You see the human village a moderate distance away, as well as a few fairies hanging around out here in the ourskirts .
>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #305 on: October 06, 2018, 12:20:47 PM »
>"Yes,after a fairly quick check out in the Village we should be on our way to warn them and investigate around their place... Unless you do have something more important on your mind before that,Renko?".
>While talking in a low enoigh tone,head to the Village while looking for anything or anyone that might be noteworthy,sticking out or even some fairly notable changes.

//It is true: if the leads and the pursuing of them hold out,then Renko's abilty should be enough.
//However I still advise to at least take useful annotations and commentaries in the case there's a need of important navigation/orientation during daytime,inside closed places or even underground.
//So,unless anyone has a better idea for the Human Village or a better loc.,I vote for just a quick visit here,a reminder to come back to check it out if there's anything interesting(unless it requires immediately due to "timed one with a risk of missing out ") and skip over to "Ringeteki's " place.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #306 on: December 21, 2018, 05:26:26 AM »
 //Tied to My Reply in Nue Quest: Ancient Trickster in Black //
> (Please) Overall Check,Overview,Update about : statuses,quests,scene,presence,summary "Resume".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .