Author Topic: New Touhou Print Book Announced: "東方文果真報 Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia"  (Read 53001 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
The previous discussion regarding canon and consistency/inconsistency has been split off from this thread. It can be continued here.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Btw, I bought the book, but I don't know how you are supposed to open the central images, the ones of the tengus, without breaking the book. They are like, attached to the book spine or smth, any of you has the book and can help? Thanks
PS Sorry for reviving an old thread, but it arrived yesterday.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
You have to cut it open along the crease (left side of your picture) to open up the pages. I'm not entirely sure why they do it other than an incentive to buy the book (even then most places have new copies shrink-wrapped so I don't see the point).

You have to cut it open along the crease (left side of your picture) to open up the pages. I'm not entirely sure why they do it other than an incentive to buy the book (even then most places have new copies shrink-wrapped so I don't see the point).

okey, thanks!