Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 and 10F  (Read 295184 times)

Hawk

• Babababa~
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 and 10F
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2013, 01:59:29 AM »
By patch, I assume you're talking about text replacement, right?  Image replacement is a solved problem.

How were strings handled for LoT1?

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2013, 02:05:30 AM »
Yea I was talking about text. I know that qazmlpok was doing the image patch and thekrve was editing them, hopefully they will do it again for the full release.
Spoiler:
Yuyuko Saigyouji

Spells
Butterfly from a Ghostly Dream: Cost 5 MP   Single-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack
SPI Attack on a single enemy that has a chance to inflict DTH. Can also reduce the ATB bar of the enemy hit to 2/3, and if cast on an enemy that is about to attack, can delay their attack by a small margin.

Deadly Lance of the Swallowtail Butterfly Crest: Cost 4 MP   Row target: DRK Attribute   Magic Attack
Row attack with a small chance of DTH with a small delay to it. Very good power for its low MP consumption, damage is calculated with half the enemy?s MND.

Ghastly Dream: Cost 7 MP   Multi-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack
SPI attack on all enemies with a good chance of DTH effect. Can also reduce the ATB bar of the enemies to 3/4

Saigyouji Flawless Nirvana: Cost 10 MP   Multi-target: DRK Attribute   Magic Attack
Very strong DRK attack on all enemies with a very high chance of inflicting DTH.

Skills
MP Boost
MAG Boost
MND Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Hakugyokuro's Mistress
: Lowers by (SLv * 25) % the chance an ally will be affected by a DTH effect. This effect is only active if the skill holder is on the front line
Those Who Live in the Underworld: Damage against Ghosts is increased if the skill holder is on the front line. The bonus doesn?t stack with similar effects.
Majesty: When the skill holder receives a turn, the skill holder will have their DEF, MND and MAG increased by (SLv * 3) %
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2013, 02:08:14 AM »
Omg omg omg!
Spoiler:
Byakuren and Kasen
are definitely going in my party when the game comes out.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2013, 03:21:48 AM »
But we are missing someone to actually create a patch. Is there someone who has 1. skills to create one, 2. time to make one, 3. desire to do it.

1. Yes
2. Uhhhhhhh I don't know.
3. Yes

I handled text replacements for 1, and I can do it for 2. I might need to update my tools for this, but it depends on how Deranged wants to handle it. Assuming he's around, at least, I expect that he'll take the bulk of the translations. He worked on 1 and did express interest in doing 2, but did not commit and might not have the time/energy.

Regarding the images, we're definitely going to need another image editor. The text absolutely must be cleaned, and given how tricky some of the redraws are, I think someone else will need to handle it. Also comic sans is a terrible, terrible font and shouldn't be used, ever.

As for me, I am currently busy with something that takes priority. I have no clue how long this will take me, but given the rate I'm currently going at, probably a lot longer than a month. Just preparing a text dump for the translator(s) is simple enough, but I won't have time to sort through it or anything. And the game will probably require assembly hacking somewhere, which I'm terrible at anyway.    On the other hand, waiting isn't necessarily a bad thing - there will absolutely be patches to the game, and there is a very good chance that every single patch will break all of the text addresses, which I don't have automated.

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2013, 03:23:14 AM »
I hope that no one minds that I speculate on the incomplete characters...

Spoiler:
Yukari Yakumo

Spells
Mesh of Light and Darkness: Cost 5 MP   Multi-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack
SPI Attack that targets all enemies. Has a chance to inflict PAR and Slow DBF.

Hyperactive High Speed Flying Object: Cost 5 MP   Row target: WND Attribute   Magic Attack
WND Attack that targets all enemies. Very high power. Passes over enemies? MND.

Shikigami ・Ran Yakumo +: Cost 4 MP   Single-target: PHYS Attribute   Magic Attack
A PHYS attack that targets a single enemy. It?s power is increased if Ran or Chen are in the party. Increases even more if they are on the front line.

Yukari Yakumo's Spiriting Away: Cost 20 MP   All Allies: MYS Attribute      Helpful Spell
Spell that put the ATB gauges of all allies to 10000 if they are under that value. Powerful spell that allows allies to act immediately.

Quadruple Barrier of the Imperishable Night: Cost 7 MP   All Allies: SPI Attribute      Helpful Spell
Greatly increase MND for all allies.

Skills
HP Boost
MP Boost
MND Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Yakumo's Family
: If there?s 2 or more members of the Yakumo Family on the front line, all the abilities of the members other than the skill holder are increased by (SLv * 8 ) %.
Manipulation of Boundaries: When the skill holder receives a turn, reduce the DEF of all enemies by (SLv * 6) %
Boundaries of Magic and Attack:
Boundaries of Healing and Injuries: When the skill holder receives a turn, and the skill holder less HP than another party member, The skill holder will switch their health together. (not sure about this skill)
Wonderful Force of Will: When the skill holder receives a turn, the skill holder will recover 1 MP.
Majesty: When the skill holder receives a turn, the skill holder will have their DEF, MND and MAG increased by (SLv * 3) %

Spoiler:
Well, it seems that Yukari's spellcards are the same as before, although it says that IN Quadruple Border defense spell only boosts MND now(my bet is that it will be changed to boost DEF as well in the full release). Skillwise, she seems to be set up to serve as somewhat of a HP/MND tank(unless her stats say otherwise), and both Wonderful Force of Will and Majesty are skills that would best serve a Yukari that stays out in the front line as well. I'm willing to say that people are going to get her at around lategame, just as before, as having her "fill everybody else's ATB to full" spell at any other time would likely just break the game's balance rather badly otherwise(on a related note, considering the combo that Yukari could make with Kaguya in LoT1, I think that that may explain why Kaguya's Buddha's Stone Bowl special effects was changed).

Spoiler:
Yuyuko Saigyouji

Spells
Butterfly from a Ghostly Dream: Cost 5 MP   Single-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack
SPI Attack on a single enemy that has a chance to inflict DTH. Can also reduce the ATB bar of the enemy hit to 2/3, and if cast on an enemy that is about to attack, can delay their attack by a small margin.

Deadly Lance of the Swallowtail Butterfly Crest: Cost 4 MP   Row target: DRK Attribute   Magic Attack
Row attack with a small chance of DTH with a small delay to it. Very good power for its low MP consumption, damage is calculated with half the enemy?s MND.

Ghastly Dream: Cost 7 MP   Multi-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack
SPI attack on all enemies with a good chance of DTH effect. Can also reduce the ATB bar of the enemies to 3/4

Saigyouji Flawless Nirvana: Cost 10 MP   Multi-target: DRK Attribute   Magic Attack
Very strong DRK attack on all enemies with a very high chance of inflicting DTH.

Skills
MP Boost
MAG Boost
MND Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Hakugyokuro's Mistress
: Lowers by (SLv * 25) % the chance an ally will be affected by a DTH effect. This effect is only active if the skill holder is on the front line
Those Who Live in the Underworld: Damage against Ghosts is increased if the skill holder is on the front line. The bonus doesn?t stack with similar effects.

Spoiler:
And this one has the same spellcards as well, although two of her spells are now Dark Elemental. Yuyuko seems to clearly be a mage type character skillwise, given the boosts available, and her skill to reduces the chances of DTH to allies along with Majesty suggests that she should stay in the front line as must as she can during a fight.
Deadly Lance of the Swallowtail Butterfly Crest is now her cheapest costing spell, and the way it's described seems to imply that said spell has indeed been buffed from LoT1 quite a bit. Her SPI elemental cards still carry the power to reduce the ATB gauge of enemies, which doesn't make a lot of sense to write into the cards the same way as in LoT1 due to the existence of the Shock status effect(halves victim's timebar), which is actually superior in every way(other than the fact that it can be resisted). Maybe the effect is there to bypass Shock resistance, or something?

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the matter. Again I do hope that I'm not annoying anyone with this...

Edit: Spoiler tags added. Thanks for the heads up, kuilfrayt.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:11:54 PM by Kirin no Sora »
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2013, 03:50:36 AM »
I hope that no one minds that I speculate on the incomplete characters...

It's not annoying, don't worry, but you might want to put spoilers for these, since it's not something we should be playing around with and that people are likely to experience in this trial.
Also, no matter what we speculate about, we'll still miss stuff i.e.
Spoiler:
Yuyuko has 3 skills, compared to 5 to 7 of other characters, which means we could get some very weird/incredible/useless abilities that'll change their playstyle

I handled text replacements for 1, and I can do it for 2. I might need to update my tools for this, but it depends on how Deranged wants to handle it. Assuming he's around, at least, I expect that he'll take the bulk of the translations. He worked on 1 and did express interest in doing 2, but did not commit and might not have the time/energy.

On the other hand, waiting isn't necessarily a bad thing - there will absolutely be patches to the game, and there is a very good chance that every single patch will break all of the text addresses, which I don't have automated.

True, with the way patches are released nowadays, it would really sucks that you put efforts into making a tl patch that just breaks the next week and have to start over again (well I say that not knowing how the hell making patch works, but I'm assuming it sucks having to do tons of them)

And yea, if we can have other translators to help, I would be very grateful, I can translate quite a bit but, the more dialogue there is, the more confusing it gets for me, so small tidbits is the most I can do with somewhat good precision right now. Having a good translator would be a blessing for the story.

Also, you mentionned preparing a text dumb, how long would that take you to make one for the current demo, and how would it look? (as in, is it as messed up as ITH, or does it have a semblance of order)
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2013, 04:08:27 AM »
Without any processing? A minute.

http://pastebin.com/Cnp3jyhM

(This is not the full thing; pastebin has a max size so I cut it off in the middle)

There isn't much order. There's some, but I wouldn't ever count on it.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2013, 04:15:07 AM »
Did you just use strings.exe to dump that or do you have something more advanced?

The Krve

• Power Word : Silence
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2013, 05:43:33 AM »
kuilfrayt, my man . :]
Do you happend to know what the text in this image is saying ?

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2013, 08:58:46 AM »
Also i decided to try to get that achievement for 60+ encounters in 1 trip. Turns out you get very nice item for completing it. It boosts strength, defense, magic, mind and speed by 50%. No elemental or status affinities, tho.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2013, 09:21:16 AM »
Oh, btw, I set my game overs to 10000 via Cheat Engine and didn't get the achievement, so it's disabled, either intentionally or not.
Did you set it to 10000? Actually, there are times when it would not work. Set it to 9999 and get a game over. Some things like these usually happen, and it's lame when they do ._.'

« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2013, 09:48:51 AM »
Did you just use strings.exe to dump that or do you have something more advanced?
Probably something less advanced if anything. It is a custom tool I wrote in python and not an existing program. I have no idea if this strings.exe would properly handle Japanese text - the main reason I wrote it was because ollydbg's string dump couldn't.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2013, 11:24:06 AM »
Oh. You made your programs too, then? Was it easy? Making your program with Python?

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2013, 11:40:44 AM »
@The Kvre

"A Key ↓
Inspect available skills"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:51:58 AM by kuilfrayt »

The Krve

« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »

Good job, gentlemen. I'm very pleased with our work.
Our only problem now is time and the spell's formula. Then we are set.

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2013, 03:08:40 PM »
It's not annoying, don't worry, but you might want to put spoilers for these, since it's not something we should be playing around with and that people are likely to experience in this trial.
Also, no matter what we speculate about, we'll still miss stuff i.e.
Spoiler:
Yuyuko has 3 skills, compared to 5 to 7 of other characters, which means we could get some very weird/incredible/useless abilities that'll change their playstyle

Oh, right. Sorry about that. I'll go do that now.

Also,
Spoiler:
I do think that you're right on that one, and I could think of a few that might be there(all of this being speculation, of course), like maybe something to improve her DTH and possibly SHK(due to what I said earlier about her SPI spells) proc.

There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

Parallaxal

• Moon Sign "Theft of Dreams"
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2013, 06:03:32 PM »
Oh my, that Hina. I really hope she'll be like some sort of quirky Reisen 2.0, because I would totally play a character like that. I think people already know of my love for LoT1's Reisen here.

Gesh86

• Buddha may forgive you...
  • but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »
Oh my, that Hina. I really hope she'll be like some sort of quirky Reisen 2.0, because I would totally play a character like that. I think people already know of my love for LoT1's Reisen here.

For my initial playthrough, I'm always going to have Hina in my party. ALWAYS, even if she turns out to be super-low-tier, I simply don't care.

For those who find her spells and perks uncomfortably exotic, I can already tell you that she can also be a really good mind-tank if you want her as that. Unlike Parsee, she may even survive if a physical move is thrown in. I've beaten the water-crystal today and it did nothing but 0's on her.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2013, 08:05:18 PM »

Good job, gentlemen. I'm very pleased with our work.
Our only problem now is time and the spell's formula. Then we are set.

What do you mean by "time"? And I have no clue how to get those spell's formula, so don't count on me.
I'll be posting specialities later tonight and tomorrow and should hopefully finish up achievements this weekend, though I kinda need to work on my other translation project before it goes stale >.> Steam sales and this have kinda took a lot of my time.

Also, here's another kitten for you

Without any processing? A minute.

http://pastebin.com/Cnp3jyhM

(This is not the full thing; pastebin has a max size so I cut it off in the middle)

There isn't much order. There's some, but I wouldn't ever count on it.

I've checked it out, and I don't know how much use I could get from it, it's nice to have for sure, since it's complete sentences all the time, but i've tried checking a few of what I had to compare, and they were just all over the place, so I don't know if it's gonna be easier to use than just the mess ITH gives me. But hey, if it doesn't take time to make, I can always use it for reference.

Error on my part for Aya's and Nazrin's skill "Extra Steps", I translated it as Attacks can target another row, but, I've seen it in practice now, the effect is actually: When the skill holder kills an enemy, he will be able to act once again. So, with "Teachings of Gensokyo's Fastest" allowing Aya to act immediatly, if she can one-shot any enemies, they will never be able to take a turn. Pretty neat.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:55:22 PM by kuilfrayt »

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2013, 09:40:02 PM »

Error on my part for Aya's and Nazrin's skill "Extra Steps", I translated it as Attacks can target another row, but, I've seen it in practice now, the effect is actually: When the skill holder kills an enemy, he will be able to act once again. So, with "Teachings of Gensokyo's Fastest" allowing Aya to act immediatly, if she can one-shot any enemies, they will never be able to take a turn. Pretty neat.

Yes. Yes it is. It also fits with Nazrin's treasure hunting assassin theme, as it allows her to crush entire groups for item/gold farming and level grinding as long as she can one-shot them one by one.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2013, 09:52:06 PM »
Regarding spell formulae...

Back when I first started playing LoT1, it was after the plus disk had come out but before the special disk had come out, which meant we didn't have the offline database.  But at that point the wiki had already populated the spell formula values.  Does anyone know how this was accomplished?

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2013, 10:06:07 PM »
Regarding spell formulae...

Back when I first started playing LoT1, it was after the plus disk had come out but before the special disk had come out, which meant we didn't have the offline database.  But at that point the wiki had already populated the spell formula values.  Does anyone know how this was accomplished?

Iirc they were jacked from the japanese wiki, whise method of obtainin these formulas is unknown to me.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2013, 10:07:53 PM »
First pass on the Specialities. Try finding better names for them for those I put the japanese text next to it if you guys can. I'll make other posts for each 2-3 I'll translate afterwards

Guardian
Subclass that specialize in taking damage and acting like a shield.
Enemy will be more likely to attack you,
And gives skills to reduce damage taken.

Taijutsu User (体術士)
Subclass that makes use of the user’s entire body.
Gives skills to influence recovery, SPD and ATB bar.

Strong Fighter (剛術士)
Subclass that specialize in defeating enemies with direct attacks.
Gives skills to increase ATK and skills that benefit from this stat.

Sorcerer
Subclass that specialize in defeating enemies with magic attacks.
Gives skills to increase MAG and skills that benefit from this stat.

Healer
Subclass that specialize in helping allies recover.
Gives skills to help recover allies and increase the amount recovered.

Effect User (付術師)
Subclass that specialize in reinforcing allies.
Gives skills to strengthen the party and increase the strength of those spells.

Calamity Magician
Subclass that specialize in debuffing the enemy.
Gives skills that weaken the stats of the enemy and that increase the effect of them, as well as reducing the penalty for allies from weakening debuffs.

Toxin User
Subclass that specialize in inflicting various abnormal statuses.
Gives skills that inflict status effects to the enemy and that increase the effect of them, as well as reducing the effect for allies from abnormal statuses.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:12:09 AM by kuilfrayt »

« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2013, 11:02:25 PM »
I've checked it out, and I don't know how much use I could get from it, it's nice to have for sure, since it's complete sentences all the time, but i've tried checking a few of what I had to compare, and they were just all over the place, so I don't know if it's gonna be easier to use than just the mess ITH gives me. But hey, if it doesn't take time to make, I can always use it for reference.

I think it works better if I sort it, which I hadn't bothered to do. Was too tired when I posted it. With that you should at least get related text (e.g. dialogue on the same floor) all together, all of a character's spellcards together, etc. Although it's still backwards, which takes some getting used to.

However the important thing is that it has to be extracted and taken from that file. Transcribing text manually from the game is in no way accurate, especially when you consider the possibility of control characters (in general; LoT didn't have anything like that) and line breaks - "is this 4 line dialogue 4 separate text blocks or 1 text block with \n characters?". That kind of thing. The other issue is the numbers in front. Those are the memory addresses, and those need to be kept in order to avoid issues. Just searching for and replacing text isn't reliable. There was a real annoying issue early on in the LoT translation that was caused by this. It just so happened that the Kanji for Yukari was found in the middle of the program code, so when I tried to replace "紫" with "Yukari", the entire game exploded. Oops. I fixed the bug that was causing it, but it still threw me for a loop before I figure out what was going on.

Here's one of the files from LoT1. This is for character spells. This is the old format I used of text pairs. The program would be given a memory range to search in (i.e. the memory address of the first line to the memory address of the last line, with all of the other lines in between sequentially) and would only look for stuff between those addresses, replacing every match it found. I've thought about just updating it to allow modifying the string dump directly and use those addresses, but I haven't gotten around to doing so yet. I'll ask Deranged when the game's out which method he'd prefer.

http://pastebin.com/F0nWAGL9

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2013, 11:37:19 PM »
I feel like I've found your legacy.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2013, 12:11:09 AM »
Alright, I'll take a look at it this weekend. 2/8. The numbers is () next to the name are (Max Lvl, Cost per Lvl). The Knowledge Skill are acquired automatically, this is why it's (0;0)

Guardian

Spells
Shield Bash (5;3): Cost 4 MP   Single-target: PHYS Attribute   Direct Attack
PHYS Subclass Spell that targets a single enemy. Leveling the spell will increase its power, Gives it a chance to inflict SHK as well as increasing the caster?s DEF.

Shield Defense (5;3): Cost 4 MP   Self-target: PHYS Attribute   Helpful Spell
Subclass Spell that raises DEF and MND of the caster, but lowers SPD. (Currently bugged, can only target enemies. Increases DEF and MND by 30%)

Skills
Guardian?s Knowledge (0;0): While the character?s keep the subclass [Guardian], the following bonus will be given:  Slight increase in HP, TP, DEF, MND and PHYS Resistance.
Prime Front-Line Guardian (1;10): --
Initiative (1;10): When entering a battle, the skill holder will have his DEF increased by 32%. Also, if the skill holder is present on the front line, any other characters on the front line at the start of the battle will have their DEF increased by 16%.
Absolute Defensive Line (1;10): When the skill holder is put at the forward position on the front line, all damage received is reduced.
Efficient Concentration (2;5): The ATB bar will be set at (5000 + SLv * 1000) after using concentrate.

Taijutsu User

Spells
Puncturing Trust (5;3): Cost 3 MP   Single-target: WND Attribute   Direct Attack・Hit +20
WND Subclass Spell that targets a single enemy. Leveling up the spell will give a bonus to SPD to the caster after the attack.

Leaning Iron Mountain (5;3): Cost 4 MP   Single-target: NTR Attribute   Direct Attack
NTR Subclass Spell that targets a single enemy. The attack damage is calculated against half the enemy?s DEF. Leveling up the spell will make it ignore even more DEF.

Skills
Taijutsu User Knowledge (0;0): While the character?s keep the subclass [Taijutsu User], the following bonus will be given: Slight increase in TP, SPD, Hit and EVA.
Body Revitalization (1;10): Every time the skill holder takes a turn, he will recover 4% HP and gain a 4% bonus in all stats.
Fast Dash (1;10): There is a 50% that the skill holder will start a battle with his ATB bar at 10000.
Dexterity Training (1;10): Lower the ATB cost of all actions.
Making Normal Attacks Whole (1;10): If the skill holder has more than 1 MP when using a normal attack command, The attack will consume 1 MP and will hit all enemies.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:13:46 AM by kuilfrayt »

The Krve

« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM »
While I like that we are getting much more customization this time around, I fear that the guy give us so much stuff that it might make the game too easy.
Also, calling it now.
Spoiler:
Arcanum Knights' main character for optional boss

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2013, 12:35:09 AM »
Heh, just wait until a Plus Disc or Special Disc version of LoT2 comes out and we get a boss like ***WINNER*** again xD

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2013, 12:43:52 AM »
While I like that we are getting much more customization this time around, I fear that the guy give us so much stuff that it might make the game too easy.

So far the first 6 floors have felt similar to the first 6 floors of LoT1, though no boss has felt like Alice did when I first played.

One thing I have a feeling will happen is that our floors are going to get gigantic.  So far all 6 floors have been the same size (or roughly so), but I found out that you can actually move the map around in the full-view.  In addition, the save files for the maps have space for much larger areas than what we've seen.  Take a look at D01.txt up to D06.txt in the save folder.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2013, 12:53:33 AM »
Heh, just wait until a Plus Disc or Special Disc version of LoT2 comes out and we get a boss like ***WINNER*** again xD
We do not speak of ***WINNER***, ok? We do not SPEAK of that OP BASTARD!
Also calling,
Spoiler:
Ten Desires peeps, Hata no Kokoro, and DDC for Plus Disc and Special Disk party members.
[/b]
Spoiler:
I'm still sticking to the Taoist crew being like Eientei battle too so nyeeeeeeeeh!

My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?