Author Topic: Time To Atone For Your Sins, MotK  (Read 133739 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Time To Atone For Your Sins, MotK
« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »
Yama skipped my post =/
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2012, 04:25:50 AM »
I will gladly answer your summons, Tenguyama, if only because I think I'm one of the few who actually wants more info rather than less about the Moon sisters, but first I will comply with your previous request.

I have never seen Boondock Saints, I don't know who Matt Dillon is, and he doesn't even seem to have been in Boondock Saints, but I have fulfilled your request to the best of my abilities and even put.............JELLY ON THIS HOT GOD.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2012, 04:35:29 AM »

Passable, as it has all the elements asked for. Congratulations, silly name! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

Elitism is a pretty common offense, and fortunately, there is a cure. For your penance, you must write a brief play about a figma-buying anime elitist who attends a party being hosted by three typical Axe-doused bros, and actually has a good time.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #243 on: November 25, 2012, 04:43:48 AM »
Passable, as it has all the elements asked for. Congratulations, silly name! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

HOORAY!

Moonsister essay coming once I've made a dent in my homework.

In the meantime:

-Tenguyama, how do I reconcile my complaining that too much of Touhou fanon is based off of memes and cheap humor when I myself do things like make a create.swf comic about Byakuren freaking out about a rainbow?

-Tenguyama, I learned today that amongst the merch related to the recent Evangelion remakes is a dubstep version of Komm Susser Todd. I've always found Gainax's merchandising amusingly tacky before, but this just makes me want to HURT PEOPLE. Is my anger at Gainax here for not only cashing in on a shitty trend but signal-repeating a lackluster genre of music justified?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:08:48 AM by Belligerent Bridge Beeyatch »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #244 on: November 25, 2012, 08:15:05 AM »
What a strange sin to confess. So be it - your penance is to draw the Punisher and the Yama having a picnic.

I apologize for my shoddy art skills, but I have produced here the Yama and the Punisher having a pleasant picnic of fried chicken and watermelon while soaring on a picnic blanket above the tortured burning souls of hell. Is this satisfactory? If not, I request additional punishment.  :*

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #245 on: November 25, 2012, 08:24:41 AM »
Dear judge, I present to you my penance. (<-- yes this is the link to the image, apparently people got confused)

I was drawing this while listening to the first Ending theme of Sword Art Online, ユメセカイ (Yume Sekai).

♪遠くに聞こえた鐘の音が少し寂しくて
もう一度強く今度は高く駆け抜けた♪

Sometimes, I'll get lonely... But when I see my friends, and spend time with them, eventually, I'll find the strength to pick myself up again and keep on going... If I don't do it for myself, I'll be doing it for everyone who believes in me...

♪ただ繰り返す現実も星の数の願い事も
目指すべき明日を見つけた この想いには勝てない♪

I have dreams and aspirations too, just like any other other person, I suppose. They may not be as ambitious, but it seems that at times, when I think I'm well on my way, taking each "tomorrow" into stride, something happens, and I wonder, "will I make it?"

♪目の前に開かれた果てない世界 たとえ仮想(ゆめ)でもいい
迷い続けても胸の奥で強くずっとずっと響いてく♪

At the same time, though, I'll imagine a world... much better than the one we live in now. Hell, I'll even envision a future where my life doesn't seem to suck every time. As I continue on, lost, knowing that there are people out there who believe in me, people close to me who will support me... it makes my beat go on, even if I seem to be at the lowest points, like now. I'll realize that sometimes, I've just got to take the blows and come back again... You know, it's like that one quote of Rocky's in Rocky Balboa.

♪幼いリボンを捨てた夜から見た夢は
輝いた街で理想の日々を送ってた♪

Each day, I'll think about these things... No matter how much I want to think it, I've learned too much to really consider myself a true "child." But I'll see all the awesome people I've met and become friends with... And they'll help me try to understand why life's the way it is, and they do try to guide me on looking at things in a better perspective. Even if I deny it, and try to shove those away... They don't stop trying. They know they can get through to me eventually.

♪傷つかない場所目指して翼ばかり求めだけど
この背中にただ1つの守るものがあればいい♪

It's because... even if I deny it... Secretly, I just want someone to take me away, to save me...
Someone who's there, who's got my back, to help me when I need it most... And I mean, in person.

♪少しずつ鮮やかに彩る世界感じたままでいい
微笑みの色も巡り逢うの色ももっともっと変わってく♪

I just want some more color in my life, the colors I see in my life, they change, you know... While they do provide the happiness I've had before, change is inevitable... Like what I am experiencing now, these colors are shades of black, of grey. Nothing like the colorful, vivid shades of nature that I saw even a couple of months ago... I want to experience that happiness again.

♪答えが無くて 目指そうとして
綺麗じゃなくて 諦めなくて
私もきっとこの世界と似てる信じ続けてる♪

But you know, there are no magic answers to this problem... Everyone's told me that... And I've had to accept it.
Not everything's all fun and games... yet, I can't falter, even if I want to. I've got to keep believing that this world has some beauty to it.
That's part of the reason why I made my tumblr. I wanted to find things that could change my negative outlook on life.

♪新しい涙で見えて来た未来怖がらなくていい
心の傷みと探してた景色はきっときっと重なる♪

I guess a lot of my depressive spell (of failure and sadness, naturally) came from my fear of the future. This is the first time I've ever experienced true failure.
I became fearful, and because this was my first time to experience something like this, I was caught in a hole, the pains in my heart and mind were great.
Looking for the light at the end of the tunnel took its toll.

♪限りなく
目の前に開かれた果てない世界 
たとえ仮想(ゆめ)でもいい
迷い続けても胸の奥で強く
ずっとずっと響いてく

ずっとずっと響いてる・・・

そっとそっと光ってる・・・♪

But that's gotta come to an end eventually, you know...
Even if it's hard... So many people are supporting me.
A lot of people want me just to... keep myself safe.
I can't blame them.
No matter how hard it is, I have to keep trucking...

You know, that was pretty long.

I guess the point is, there's no specific time in my life where I could call myself "happy," it's more of a progressive thing. It's a mood. The picture I drew... I really had one person in mind when I drew that, someone I deeply care for. But at the same time, it also captures a lot of the love I have for my friends. All my friends, they're awesome, both online and in real life. In fact, as I was doing this, I was struggling to stop myself from crying. By the time I had finished it, I was bawling my eyes out. And I can't stop. It's a lot of emotion that I put into this, even if it seems really roughly done...

But I suppose I'm being a bit on a soap box. But this is a confessional, after all, right? Consider this one of my bigger confessionals.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:33:13 AM by trancehime »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #246 on: November 25, 2012, 08:59:58 AM »
She is pretty awesome, therefore your only sin is waifuism. For your penance, you must watch this educational video, and share your thoughts afterwards.
Well, my English is not good enough for full understanding of videos, films and such; but, I think, I've got the point of this video. It says that waifuists are asocial dicks with mind filled with somewhat religious shit like "maiwaifu is best 3d reality sucks" etc.
I doubt that a youtube educational video can rescue those poor guys. Though it may can, like a one anti-alcoholic ad.
Well, about me. I cannot be really addicted by an imaginary world (one of sysyoukai effects), they occupy a special place in my mind and rarely intersect with the real world. So, I'm not going to do any ritual; I even have no posters in my room. I normally interact with girls, even attracted by one.
So, it's likely that "Toyo-waifu" is just a fond calling for Miko, not calling for real waifu - Toyo is actually my most loved character, but I'm fully aware that she is just a character.

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Ran-Rii

• Regular at Patchouli's Library
  • In Patchouli's Library, reading books
« Reply #247 on: November 27, 2012, 05:45:31 AM »
I am crazy about Patchouli, and believe that she can curbstomp Byakuren should her asthma be cured.

Is that a sin?

Mootsies

• There is a reaction? Good.
  • I want to taste Nuetella.
« Reply #248 on: November 27, 2012, 12:37:01 PM »
I hereby convey my sin to the great Tenguyama.
I've been abandoning this forum for a little while. What should I do?

Accomplishment? Let's see :
EoSD normal 1cc (Marisa A). PCB normal 1cc (Sakuya A), EX clear. IN normal 1cc (Border Team), EX clear. MoF normal 1cc (Reimu A,B), EX clear (Reimu A). UFO normal 1cc (Reimu B). TD normal 1cc (Reimu and Marisa)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #249 on: November 27, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
It seems that long ago, I commited grevious sin. 

For I regularly choose Eiki-sama as my hero of choice while playing DOTS.

I'll never really know what first induced me to pick her out of the many other lolis, but I can tell you one thing:

She's OP and makes all the enemy QQ.

And I like it.

Don't lynch me.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2012, 05:23:17 PM »
It seems that long ago, I commited grevious sin. 

That would be starting the chess games thread that you never bothered to finish actually.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #251 on: November 27, 2012, 06:32:35 PM »
her asthma
Why does everyone say this >_>

When Marisa defeats her in EoSD, Patchouli says, and I quote, "sob, I'm so anemic I can't finish reciting the spells."
I'm not sure about her fighting game dialogue, or the books, but from what I do know Patchy is anemic not asthmatic.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #252 on: November 27, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »
Why does everyone say this >_>

When Marisa defeats her in EoSD, Patchouli says, and I quote, "sob, I'm so anemic I can't finish reciting the spells."
I'm not sure about her fighting game dialogue, or the books, but from what I do know Patchy is anemic not asthmatic.
She is both. She actually tells Reimu her asthma "isn't so bad" in her Extra Stage appearance.
<-- Sig by Suikama

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #253 on: November 27, 2012, 08:55:23 PM »
Oi, people, we're splitting hairs---the point is that physically she's fragile but makes up for it with magic and a keen scholastic mind.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #254 on: November 27, 2012, 10:04:02 PM »
Enough of the mukyuu talk and lets get back to sinning!
I threatened to cut someone's face off at school. Then when the teacher A.K.A the big whore tried to report me to someone higher up I called her a bombaclat (Jamacian Patois language, go figure) but she didn't hear me.
And I accidentailly came across some naughty stuff on the internet and didn't close the page :c
fap
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:05:52 PM by ☯fonduemaster☯ »

Tengukami

« Reply #255 on: November 27, 2012, 10:15:08 PM »
-how do I reconcile my complaining that too much of Touhou fanon is based off of memes and cheap humor when I myself do things like make a create.swf comic about Byakuren freaking out about a rainbow?
-I learned today that amongst the merch related to the recent Evangelion remakes is a dubstep version of Komm Susser Todd. I've always found Gainax's merchandising amusingly tacky before, but this just makes me want to HURT PEOPLE. Is my anger at Gainax here for not only cashing in on a shitty trend but signal-repeating a lackluster genre of music justified?
-For your penance, make a create.swf comic that uses at least 21 Touhou memes within four  panels.
-Yes.

This is hilarious. Congratulations, Conqueror! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

Dear judge, I present to you my penance. (<-- yes this is the link to the image, apparently people got confused)

Oh this pleases the Yama. Congratulations, trance! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

This is a pretty articulate and multi-facted confession. There seems to be a lot of cause-and-effect here, vicious circles. But you have a very solid sense of gratitude, and maybe that's giving you the strength to keep going. There's a lot of different solutions to chronic unhappiness; I guess all I can provide by way of reassurance is just to say that I know you'll find yours, and the many people around you who care about you believe you will, too. You are therefore pre-emptively absolved. Congratulations, again trance! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

Rest assured the Yama believes you have a good enough grasp of English to have fully understood its message. Congratulations, Delfigamer! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

I am crazy about Patchouli, and believe that she can curbstomp Byakuren should her asthma be cured.

Is that a sin?

Patchouli's anemia and asthma (and probably consumption, whatever the hell that was, the Yama supposes) notwithstanding, an extra midboss against a final bo- hah, I mean, that'd be quite a one-sided match up. Speaking of one-sided attacks, you've probably been seeing the news about a particularly horrific massacre going on right now, every day. One that goes back for centuries, and is unlikely to ever reach a viable, non-violent conclusion. The Yama is referring of course to this. For your penance, you must depict - in poem, story, song or drawing - ten cats killing 480 million birds.

The Yama agrees with Pesco. I've never seen the chess thread, but abandoning one does sound like a sin. For your penance, you must start a Fischer Random chess thread.

I threatened to cut someone's face off at school. Then when the teacher A.K.A the big whore tried to report me to someone higher up I called her a bombaclat (Jamacian Patois language, go figure) but she didn't hear me.

The Yama has no idea what happened here, but it sounds like a sin. For your penance, you should change your avatar to one of the cast of Dynasty for the next ten days.

Spoiler:
Also TMI.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #256 on: November 27, 2012, 10:22:00 PM »
Yeah... TMI
I will have to do it tommorow because I'm on my phone right now, and also I want to save the Zangoose avatar before so.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #257 on: November 27, 2012, 10:23:50 PM »
Someone's been playing too much GTAIV
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #258 on: November 27, 2012, 10:27:58 PM »
Someone's been playing too much GTAIV
nope. Laptop-tan sucks too much to run that

Ran-Rii

• Regular at Patchouli's Library
  • In Patchouli's Library, reading books
« Reply #259 on: November 27, 2012, 11:20:53 PM »
Patchouli's anemia and asthma (and probably consumption, whatever the hell that was, the Yama supposes) notwithstanding, an extra midboss against a final bo- hah, I mean, that'd be quite a one-sided match up. Speaking of one-sided attacks, you've probably been seeing the news about a particularly horrific massacre going on right now, every day. One that goes back for centuries, and is unlikely to ever reach a viable, non-violent conclusion. The Yama is referring of course to this. For your penance, you must depict - in poem, story, song or drawing - ten cats killing 480 million birds.

Yes, ma'am! 10 cats to 480 million birds.... aww bloody hell, this is going to be hard to get out...

« Reply #260 on: November 28, 2012, 02:01:30 AM »
I tend to judge people based on first impressions and never bother to get to know them if my first impression of them was bad.

Viola

• 'the witch laughed savagely'
« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2012, 02:43:09 AM »
I would rather (and gladly) follow Crown Prince Toyosatomimi no Miko, over being in the mere company of Byakuren Hijiri. How could I possibly repent for this atrocious sin?

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2012, 03:33:41 AM »
I can't seem to get into Gintama, no matter how much I try.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #263 on: November 28, 2012, 04:45:12 AM »
I can't fucking go to bed on time
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #264 on: November 28, 2012, 04:50:57 AM »
I had the chance to steal my roommate's copy of Cold Night and didn't. :ohdear:

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #265 on: November 30, 2012, 05:45:31 AM »
I like to post in locked threads and laugh at people who can't

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #266 on: November 30, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
Did you just unlock the thread?

Tengukami

« Reply #267 on: November 30, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
I tend to judge people based on first impressions and never bother to get to know them if my first impression of them was bad.

Oh dear, the sin of prejudice! That is a doozy. For your penance, the Yama wants you to think of one public figure that you despise without knowing much about him or her, find one good thing about them, and share it with the rest of us.

I would rather (and gladly) follow Crown Prince Toyosatomimi no Miko, over being in the mere company of Byakuren Hijiri. How could I possibly repent for this atrocious sin?

The Yama doesn't like to meddle in matters of religious preference. This is therefore not a sin, and you are pre-emptively absolved.

I can't seem to get into Gintama, no matter how much I try.

How much have you tried? If it's more than three episodes, then for your penance, you must watch and review Eiken. Everything else will seem like a masterpiece afterwards.

I had the chance to steal my roommate's copy of Cold Night and didn't. :ohdear:

You're repenting for ... not stealing? What kind of bizarro confession is this? It must be a very strange universe you live in. Well, far be it for the Yama to judge. Or ... well, you know what the Yama means. Anyways, for your penance, bang out a very short story about committing a minor crime to prevent a larger one that involves:

1. Batman
2. toaster waffles
3. the sentence "That's it, I'm taking back my copy of The Notebook"

I like to post in locked threads and laugh at people who can't

There is little the Yama can say to argue against this - it does sound like great fun, for one.

Did you just unlock the thread?

The Yama is starting to wonder if you ask easily-answerable or obvious questions just to annoy other people. Your avatar must now be Linda Evans.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #268 on: November 30, 2012, 05:01:35 PM »
There is little the Yama can say to argue against this - it does sound like great fun, for one.
Oh I wasn't confessing I just wanted to say how awesome I am BV

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Tengukami

« Reply #269 on: November 30, 2012, 05:03:05 PM »
Oh I wasn't confessing I just wanted to say how awesome I am BV

The Yama is honored you would make your presence known again via this thread.