Author Topic: Showin off being all musical and shit  (Read 1348 times)

Kinzo the Astro Curious

• One small step for Desu; One giant leap for touhou-kind!
Showin off being all musical and shit
« on: February 19, 2012, 05:38:25 PM »
If you were coming here expecting something ready for the battle of the bands you are by FAR wrong, and need to leave this thread immediately.

Now only my immediate comrades are here most likely due to the above disapointment, it should reduce the embarisment. of course, if you have read ahead of line 1, then I guess the first line was a failure, and people will still be reading this.

Oh well, to the point.

I started teaching myself Piano a while ago but only had the chance to do it once or twice when the university piano isn't in use or surrounded by retards. BUT... I pulled my dear old nan's ancient keyboard out the loft. Disapointingly, it didn't have a power supply. But thankfully, it has two other things - a slot for 6 "D" batteries (man aint seen those in a while even in torches) and it also has a 3.5mm jack, which I wasn't expecting.

The result? Found some tutorials online and practiced a little, and doing my first 2 handed stuff today. Prizes for the first person to recognise this theme.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BlJcjz7fsJ

because hell, I wouldn't have recognised it at first anyway. I was looking for something else but liked the sound of this one  :V