Author Topic: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server (PREPARE FOR WORLD MOVE!)  (Read 289266 times)

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
Re: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server (CURRENTLY CLOSED)
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2011, 12:55:13 PM »
MAP RECOVERED  :dragonforce:
HELL YEAH

I'm not going to bother making another backup if you play normally, so feel free to obliterate the map and send another server off to valhalla :V
Give us all TNT, fire blocks, and flint/steel for that :V

Meanwhile on the other side of the world.
Art.
Avant-garde!

Doc is now homeless.

A side note for "sending off" this server: Since we have a few days, I'd say let the people have first dibs at destroying their own stuff. After a day or so, we can go for the free-for-all.

I know that it doesn't matter in the end, but why should one person have all the fun? Meanwhile, massive SCIENCE will commence in the Anarchy Zone.
Very well then! And Anarchy Land SCIENCE will be sabotaged too, likely.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:00:31 PM by PARU Magnificent Breweries GmbH »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #331 on: July 31, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »
Hay, whered everyone go? D=
No one wants to see a castle go kaboom?

« Reply #332 on: July 31, 2011, 08:31:33 PM »
Armageddon will begin whenever I get home from work. (~2am Central)  All supplies will be provided at spawn.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2011, 11:08:50 PM »
Armageddon will begin whenever I get home from work. (~2am Central)  All supplies will be provided at spawn.
I'll be half-asleep for this but here goes!

Destroyed my southern fort. EPFort Mk2 wasn't nearly finished enough for destruction.
Tried to get back to my old place but I need a LOT more TNT for that, and furthermore someone seems to have blocked the entry to my cove with a cactus farm. ???
Bad command or file name

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2011, 11:37:21 PM »
I'll be asleep during this time too. (4am here at that time) Nobody destroy my house until I'm there and let you do so.

EDIT:
and furthermore someone seems to have blocked the entry to my cove with a cactus farm. ???
I saw it happen. (looks at sunny >_>)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:38:54 PM by Agent of the BSoD »
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2011, 11:52:33 PM »
I'll be asleep during this time too. (4am here at that time)
Wait...unless you are in an area under AST such as the Atlantic Provinces I wouldn't see how that would work, seeing as you are in PST according to forum profile. It'd be 3am EST (my current area) when Strafeageddon starts. Just saying.

EDIT:I saw it happen. (looks at sunny >_>)
...I was suspecting her involvement. What gives?
Bad command or file name

Cow Nose The 50 Pound Cat

• I am a:
  • *nom nom nom*
« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2011, 12:10:55 AM »
I hope if there is another server, I can play there! ^_^  I started lurking and joined this forum, just for the minecraft server!  (kind of, I'm a Touhou fan too)
Ia Touhou! Ia Touhou!  Touhou Fhtagn!

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #337 on: August 01, 2011, 12:14:47 AM »
Wait...unless you are in an area under AST such as the Atlantic Provinces I wouldn't see how that would work, seeing as you are in PST according to forum profile. It'd be 3am EST (my current area) when Strafeageddon starts. Just saying.
...I was suspecting her involvement. What gives?
Everyone's destroying. So, I'M BUILDING.  :derp:

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #338 on: August 01, 2011, 12:24:26 AM »
Everyone's destroying. So, I'M BUILDING.  :derp:
How very peculiar of you to do so.

EDIT: Also, for new server, I wonder if we can add flint to the infinitely given resources. It rarely pops up for me, for one, despite the common appearance of gravel, and it seems immune to the torch-based mining method. Though it's starting to get easier....
Also if it ends up being anywhere on ports 27000-28000 I will be very likely to be unable to join due to home network idiocy and parents' unwillingness to get a new router. This is also why I can't connect to 99.8% of servers in any Source games. :(

I hope if there is another server, I can play there! ^_^  I started lurking and joined this forum, just for the minecraft server!  (kind of, I'm a Touhou fan too)
...I doubt we'll add you to whitelist so soon if that's the only reason why you're here. See first post for details.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:35:29 AM by PARU Magnificent Breweries GmbH »
Bad command or file name

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #339 on: August 01, 2011, 01:52:03 AM »
You know what I realize would be a GREAT idea? Give EVERYONE Mod powers. That way we wouldn't have to bother the mods for everything, and it allows us to have fun at our own expense. And give everyone a taste of mods.

« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2011, 02:53:28 AM »
You know what I realize would be a GREAT idea? Give EVERYONE Mod powers. That way we wouldn't have to bother the mods for everything, and it allows us to have fun at our own expense. And give everyone a taste of mods.

And then someone goes thuner happy and spames /lightning everywhere and burns things up  :V

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2011, 03:06:30 AM »
And then someone goes thuner happy and spames /lightning everywhere and burns things up  :V
Then we spawn creepers everywhere to blow stuff up, and then crowd the entire cave system under Koishiville with TNT.

Well, I intend to do the last one once Strafeageddon starts (though just in my area of the caverns is certain).
Bad command or file name

Eraiya

« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2011, 03:50:32 AM »
Paru - Don't mind, 95%+ of Minecraft server ports are either 25565, 25566 or you can connect to the server through an IP that doesn't force you to specify the port!

PX - Just for the destruction/restarting of this server? Sounds more than reasonable!

Sky - Don't worry about anyone taking away too much fun by using /lightning or starting fires in any other form! Thanks to the fire nerf, instead of just needing to use a flint&tinder a single time to clear out an area of trees for what would've been my home, I had to use it so many times, I ended up using the entire flint&tinder until it disappeared, and I still had about 25% of the trees remaining! Fire really was nerfed very, very hard.

Paru again - Now there's a thought! If everyone had mod powers just for this destruction party thing, if we also had access to WE, filling a large area with TNT in seconds instead of hours would be as simple as /i 271, left or right click, move somewhere else, left or right click again, //set 46, (Or, if you wanna do it in a silly way, like filling up a cave system but leaving the already solid parts of the cave intact, //replace 0 46), /i 69, set it down and go for it! :3 Depending on how large the area in question is, without those commands, instead of just taking seconds, it could take anywhere from several minutes to several months to do all that!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2011, 04:35:18 AM »
You mean like how I turned almost 1.5 million blocks, that was the entire space of my grinder in the sky, into logs so we can burn? (And crash the server :V)

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2011, 04:38:58 AM »
You mean like how I turned almost 1.5 million blocks, that was the entire space of my grinder in the sky, into logs so we can burn? (And crash the server :V)
Or spawn 2000 saplings at once and lag the server extremely hard, forcing us to move far off to let them despawn after WE undo? Or create a 1.1 million block basement stretching from community house to Rukinville?
...oh wait, it's more along the lines of what DDR did back in TNT madness. Except that everyone's blowing each other up >:D

I was not planning on WEing the caves, just getting lots of TNT, running down there, loading parts of it up, and then setting off the fuse at my house. It takes a lot longer but is also more flexible.
Bad command or file name

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2011, 05:04:41 AM »
I was referencing that in-game too. Priceless moment.

One of the mods should give out 2 or 3+ stacks of TNT to everyone. (and some fire) Problem solved. :V

EDIT: Well, I tried to go up ep's new waterfall, and I ended up dying from suffocation while out of the water. (scale was gone) Was gonna leave a funny sign but I guess glitches have priority over every single freakin thing I do. This game really hates me. It really does. (no silly and pointless sign for you I guess) >_>

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I had another sign and left you it. :V
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:43:55 AM by Agent of the BSoD »
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Ace the Fighter

• fighting master
« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2011, 05:56:00 AM »
Hey, do you think that i might be able to join the server after it gets restored? (no i did not join MotK just for the server but it does look AWESOME!)  :V

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2011, 06:21:06 AM »
Hey, do you think that i might be able to join the server after it gets restored? (no i did not join MotK just for the server but it does look AWESOME!)  :V
Again, contact Stuffman or Strafe about it.

EDIT: Well, I tried to go up ep's new waterfall, and I ended up dying from suffocation while out of the water. (scale was gone) Was gonna leave a funny sign but I guess glitches have priority over every single freakin thing I do. This game really hates me. It really does. (no silly and pointless sign for you I guess) >_>

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I had another sign and left you it. :V
Notch-ism at work!
Also, neat sign. Let's kill our mines!

Also I think I'll need 3-4 stacks of TNT for my mines....
Bad command or file name

Ace the Fighter

• fighting master
« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2011, 06:22:40 AM »
Again, contact Stuffman or Strafe about it.
yeah i did about a week or so ago but i haven't gotten a message back from him yet... (Stuffman)

« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2011, 06:40:31 AM »
has the strafeaggedon started yet?

if not whats the time left till ?

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2011, 07:17:49 AM »
...still waiting patiently for Strafe to come in....we really need mods.
Bad command or file name

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2011, 07:41:24 AM »
What the ass

I hope my stuff wasn't blown to sheet, all my TNT is there :V
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2011, 07:54:13 AM »
...this is getting awkward!

Also, new death definition time! (this will not replace anything, just a term)
<player> pulled a HakuSM - get killed by a mob but the death is reported as self-injury (original: "HakureiSM was beaten to a pulp by HakureiSM").

That was pretty funny when I first saw it. Zombie Reimu theories commence Didn't know that could happen.
Bad command or file name

Eraiya

« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2011, 08:07:19 AM »
Or spawn 2000 saplings at once and lag the server extremely hard, forcing us to move far off to let them despawn after WE undo?

Argh. Times like these always pop up where I wish someone had consulted me. I know of a WE command that allows players to remove drops, which greatly came in handy when making a PvP map where I constantly had to create/destroy several thousands of ladders at a time, then clear the drops off the ground with the command before I froze for too long.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:29:47 AM by Eraiya »

« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2011, 11:18:31 AM »
Sorry for being late, everyone! Had a longer day at work than expected.  :derp:

Ok. At the spawn there are chests filled with TNT, fire, and lava. All part of a balanced breakfast. I'll try to keep these stocked as much as I can.

For server stability reasons, I will not be giving anyone OP status. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. I will be lurking around the server for a while, so hit me up for all your resource or /god needs. I am more than happy to help.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:22:34 AM by Dr.Strafe »

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2011, 11:57:10 AM »
Unfortunately it's the middle of the night here ):
And I actually want a good night's sleep for tomorrow's morning class.

Bur meh, I'll see what I can do (if there is time left) afterwards and blow up the foundations of Moonside.
Saplings, ice and bone meal would be nice.

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2011, 05:24:54 PM »
Suddenly cant get into server  ???
Just me or...
EDIT: Suddenly can get into server. nvm...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:46:45 PM by Ice-Fire-Bolt »

Cow Nose The 50 Pound Cat

• I am a:
  • *nom nom nom*
« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »
Hehe, I don't mind if I'm too much a newbie to not get in the server, I appreciate the response.  I will continue lurking and I wish you guys a lot of fun on the new server. ;)  Honesty is just always the best policy in my opinion.
Ia Touhou! Ia Touhou!  Touhou Fhtagn!

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #358 on: August 01, 2011, 06:35:55 PM »
yeah i did about a week or so ago but i haven't gotten a message back from him yet... (Stuffman)

I was going to wait a week or two to make sure you stayed active on the forums since you asked for access the day you registered. When we get a new server you'll be added.

Ace the Fighter

• fighting master
« Reply #359 on: August 01, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »
I was going to wait a week or two to make sure you stayed active on the forums since you asked for access the day you registered. When we get a new server you'll be added.
okay. thnks man  :D