Author Topic: Luna Dial + Work Guy.... Does such an arrange exist?  (Read 1697 times)

ShouAmaterasu

• Gengetsu's Disciple
Luna Dial + Work Guy.... Does such an arrange exist?
« on: July 05, 2011, 05:56:43 AM »
I haven't really watched Kamen No Maid Guy myself yet, but just looking at Kogarashi and the ending theme, it looks pretty fun (I also know it's NSFW, so watch at your own risk). I recently searched through Danbooru and found an image of Sakuya with Kogarashi's steel mask on and a guitar at hand. I now believe that somebody needs to make an arrange of one of Sakuya's themes that pays homage to this crazy maid guy! Who can I talk to to get get my idea across to where it may actually happen?
What is the real meaning of life? Such a fragile and weak thing it is. The answer is whatever you make it out to be. If you're a mad man then go around and do what you do best because in the end it's all about you... That's right, destruction is your desire, you live to kill, to reap away everything else that isn't important to you!

Drake

Re: Luna Dial + Work Guy.... Does such an arrange exist?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 06:05:30 AM »
The lead guitarist of Sekkenya, Shuuzou, cosplays as Sakuya with the Kamen mask. That is his persona, and it earned him the nickname Maid-Guy-Chou.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -