Author Topic: Yukkuri Mafia - Successfully took it easy! -  (Read 73074 times)

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
Re: Yukkuri Mafia - Socking it easy on Day 2! -
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2009, 06:46:07 AM »
I still think that a no lynch is a bad idea, soo...

##Unvote
##Vote UncertainKitten
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Yukkuri Mafia - Socking it easy on Day 2! -
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2009, 07:45:48 AM »
Phoneposting. I'll edit the relevant posts later.

UK was deadline lynched. Nobody else died.

Kanako Yasaka

Re: Yukkuri Mafia - Fighting the easy on Day 3! -
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »
There's not even a flip? :|

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2009, 05:43:58 PM »
Well, besides the fact you all are morons.

Well, I can't say anything game related so I guess "Go whichever team I was on yeaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Actually you can since you can vote and all that
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 05:48:02 PM by Pesco »

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2009, 05:47:31 PM »
Well, I can't say anything game related
Huh, why not?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2009, 05:49:08 PM »
Huh, why not?

Huh?

Oh, damn, I can. I forgot all about that!

AWESOME!

##Vote No lynch

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2009, 05:57:18 PM »
Actually you can since you can vote and all that
Wait WHAT? This game keeps getting weirder and weirder. ;_;

« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2009, 06:16:26 PM »
ITT: Everyone forgets about the "Ghost vote"

Reminder for Everyone, Including Serp whom I assume never posted for this reason: EVERYONE WHO IS DEAD IS NOT DEAD. THEY ARE ALL STUCK UNDER A CARDBOARD BOX. THE BOX HAS ONE VOTE. YOU MAY CONTINUE TO repeatedly yell "shabe me!" DISCUSS THE GAME AND VOTE.

that said, will we or won't we be getting information for the deadline lynch?

GM got lynched, no reveals.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:26:38 PM by Pesco »

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »
For Chriskkuri sake's people, you should at least have read the game rules and setup.

I have two theories right now.
Ein (aka, the Gasp! Theory): The Not Lynch theory actually has a point to it, and the Day 1 NK was indeed Pesco's revenge kill or somesuch.
Zwei (The lol! Theory): There's still mafia around, but they are being so inactive they forgot to send their kill.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »
Ein (aka, the Gasp! Theory): The Not Lynch theory actually has a point to it, and the Day 1 NK was indeed Pesco's revenge kill or somesuch.

Well, I think the theory I support is obvious.

Though if there are mafia, I'm leaning Rou. And I lean Pesco giving mafia extra info on how to turn role reveal off.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2009, 07:46:13 PM »
Yo Kanako, vote for something. Anything. You have not once voted a single time in the whole game. If you cannot vote, then you're scum, because everyone should be VT.

UK is town except if there is more than 1 scum in the game, in which we have no fucking clue.

##Vote Kanako
"I like being useless"

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »
Okay, fine. Way to interrupt my SO2 playing. >=(

##Vote: Roukanken

Main problem with him is the whole "I'm going to bitch about how terrible the setup is but I'm not going to do anything about it." That's all he's been doing really (well also pointless arguments with UK, but)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »
I'm still for the No Lynch theory.  And Chriskurri.  Hahaha.

Byakkuri?

##Vote: No Lynch
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 10:21:20 PM by Pesco »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »
Just come back from nearly having an aneurysm at an SF4 ranbat. JESUS FUCK HOW DID I SUCK SO BADLY

Anyway. Current theory is that the scum have to send in their kill during the day, and they must have targeted UK. That or they weren't paying attention and just didn't send anything.
Or, y'know, UK was scum and thus she was meant to give the kill, but died.

##Vote: Roukanken

Main problem with him is the whole "I'm going to bitch about how terrible the setup is but I'm not going to do anything about it." That's all he's been doing really (well also pointless arguments with UK, but)
No.

Just no.

I'm not going to fucking sit here and get blamed for doing nothing when you shitpiles are giving me nothing to fucking work with. You have no idea how irritating it is to try and make a point and get completely ignored because the people you're trying to convince are lazy bastards. Seriously, I can't accept that I'm getting voted because I'M TRYING TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING.

I humoured your Bastard Mod madness for one day. What did it earn us? A No Reveal. Now you want to vote for No Lynch, and Pesco will probably claim No Lynch-tan died or something.

I'm honestly on the verge of collapsing into nothing but a pile of indecipherable profanities. I hate every single one of you with a passion for the entirety of the time I keep this topic open. If you're actually CORRECT about this NL bullshit, I'm going to probably hate Pesco for a hell of a lot longer than that. So yeah.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:13:25 PM by Pesco »

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2009, 11:21:57 PM »
UK is town except if there is more than 1 scum in the game, in which we have no fucking clue.
There's no sense to the whole no reveal flips thing if there's only one scum. And before anyone says "It's Pesco." again, for what I know, if he comes up with a new gimmick for a gem he would want to see it in effect.

As for the two scenarios I proposed, I still have very little faith in the NL theory, for the reason I jsut stated above.

Anyway. Current theory is that the scum have to send in their kill during the day, and they must have targeted UK. That or they weren't paying attention and just didn't send anything.
Or, y'know, UK was scum and thus she was meant to give the kill, but died.
Well, it's pretty obvious that scum would have to choose their targets during the day. But I really don't see why they would target UK since she was the player most likely to be lynched. And if she was the one supposed to deliver the kill, then it's only logical to suppose that action would pass on to the remaining scum.

My main idea right now is that scum lost their kill simply by not managing to send it in time. If that's the case, then Kanako is the most likely one due to his prolonged absence from the game.
So, ##Vote Kanakkuri.

Seriously, I can't accept that I'm getting voted because I'M TRYING TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING.
No, it's pretty clear that you are being voted for acting like a hysterical bitch. o-_-)

And I lean Pesco giving mafia extra info on how to turn role reveal off.
Care to elaborate on that?

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2009, 11:32:36 PM »
@Rou:

So it's our fault for your voting of pesco on D1.  Okay!

And your doing something does not seem to go beyond mindless bitching about the setup, or AtE, or calling people bastards.  You could always question.  You could always push a case based on no flips and reasons for voting comparable to that of, say Kanako's.  But nope, I'm going to not play the game and pretend to do something!  Also, I'm going to be close-minded and bend my words in such a way that even if I'm wrong, it's just because the mod is stupid.  Nope.

---

Leaning on Zakeri, Kanako and Sodium as scum if I were to play this game normally, but I want to exhaust the possibility of NL first.  Zakeri just didn't have any presence yesterday (though this is partially hypocritical) and went for No Lynch without actually voting for it, as K4U said.  Sodium's posts speaks of buffer, the proclamation that UK is not scum unless there's more than one scum frankly speaks of trying to go under the radar (since it's so self-explanatory).  Kanako is drifting by downstream with minimal participation, and Nietz's theory sounds plausible.  SDrake should be banned for quite a long while. There, more content than Rou has posted in the entirety of the game, with only D1 techniques to refer to.

@Sodium:

Why not vote for all threats again today and Kanako instead, since you changed your vote towards the end of yesterday?

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #196 on: November 29, 2009, 11:36:07 PM »
@Kanako:

Why is Rou scummy for being a bitch?  Well, I guess it's extremely irritating and puffer fish-like, but what do scum have to gain from sticking out like a sore thumb like that?  It's more of WIFOM than anything, and I don't think Rou should be voted for that.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #197 on: November 29, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »
Care to elaborate on that?

If scum exist, who's to say he wouldn't have told them lynching pesco leads to no reveal?

Affinity, why do you assume three scum if there are scum?

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2009, 11:56:03 PM »
Hm, I never said that.  They are just my top three suspects I guess if there were scum.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2009, 12:00:22 AM »
Hm, I never said that.  They are just my top three suspects I guess if there were scum.

You said and, implying all three were involved.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2009, 12:15:22 AM »
Shit, I'm confused. I don't know right now if I'm part of the solution or if I'm part of the problem.

I honestly don't think I'm in the mindset right now to play this game. I'm totally lost right now, I'm not sure if what I'm saying is any use, and I have no idea where to go. I don't know if I'm right in that no-one's giving me anything to work with, or if I'm just being an annoying little jerk who is BAWWWWWWWWing for the sake of getting people to pay attention to him.

All I do know is that whatever I am, I'm not having fun right now. I'm taking a step away from this game until I can at least be confident in what I'm saying.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2009, 02:25:59 AM »
##Vote Zakeri

Yeah, I still feel the same way about him.

Quote from: Affinity
went for No Lynch without actually voting for it, as K4U said.

Don't forget voting Pesco when he said that lynching Pesco was probably a bad idea.

I agree that Kanako actually needs to do something.  I keep forgetting that he's actually playing.  Anyway, I don't like his case on Rou.  It looks like he's been trying to me.

No lynch still seems like a bad idea, so I still won't be voting for that.

---

Rou, do you need a hug?
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2009, 02:44:54 AM »
I said leaning on the three as scum, nothing about being sure that there's three scum, I think.

And Rou, go and relax. 

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2009, 02:45:58 AM »
I said leaning on the three as scum, nothing about being sure that there's three scum, I think.

Let me clarify. You think all three of them are scum. But you aren't sure if there are three scum? That's...confusing.

Oh yeah! I forgot, K4U is suspect for deadline hammering me. well, she'd be more suspect if I actually flipped but...

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2009, 03:14:23 AM »
Just as there can be many major suspects to a crime with only one or two culprits, I think it's alright. 

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2009, 04:27:18 AM »
I would just like to add one comment in, not sure why I didn't earlier... I seriously don't think that there actually are scum in this game. Unless it's Kilga, who wasn't even supposed to be playing and yet interjected. I know I didn't get a role PM to say what I was. Unless that was an oversight on Pesco's part, and other people did get Role PMs, then that just... Well, somehow strikes me as really making it seem like there actually aren't any scum.

Also, I said this on Day 1, but I'm not sure anyone really paid attention... The win condition says "when all threats are removed" right? However, one thing to note... Anyone who can vote is a threat. Not just scum, ANYONE. Which makes it sound awfully like we win this game once all of us are dead. So what if the point of this game really IS to take it easy since we can't do anything? Or maybe the point is that even though we're supposed to be Yukkuri's, Pesco knows that the odds of everyone taking it easy are next to nothing and he's just enjoying watching Rou panic :V

Eh, not sure if my comments are even welcome, or really why I'm making them except I just feel like it. Or if they make the slightest bit of difference. *shrugs* Whatever.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2009, 04:29:30 AM »
Also, I said this on Day 1, but I'm not sure anyone really paid attention... The win condition says "when all threats are removed" right? However, one thing to note... Anyone who can vote is a threat. Not just scum, ANYONE. Which makes it sound awfully like we win this game once all of us are dead. So what if the point of this game really IS to take it easy since we can't do anything? Or maybe the point is that even though we're supposed to be Yukkuri's, Pesco knows that the odds of everyone taking it easy are next to nothing and he's just enjoying watching Rou panic

Congratulations. You've regurgitated my logic from when I was alive.

Now vote No Lynch.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2009, 04:33:59 AM »
Eh, it does seem like the most likely way that we can win if the goal isn't to just die. Though honestly, I somehow doubt the odds of No Lynch working at all if it isn't unanimous. Which I REALLY don't see happening. Anyway...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2009, 04:38:27 AM »
Eh, it does seem like the most likely way that we can win if the goal isn't to just die. Though honestly, I somehow doubt the odds of No Lynch working at all if it isn't unanimous. Which I REALLY don't see happening. Anyway...

I think we only need a majority.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2009, 04:56:09 AM »
I agree that Kanako actually needs to do something.  I keep forgetting that he's actually playing.  Anyway, I don't like his case on Rou.  It looks like he's been trying to me.
Sodium told me to vote someone, so I did. To be honest, I'm really really confused with this game. :V On one end we have UK and Affinity suggesting a no-lynch, and on the other end we have people saying that we shouldn't no lynch and voting the people who suggested that. I don't really see your problem with Zak, K4U. Perhaps I'm blind?

@SD: There were no role PMs according to the first post.