Author Topic: So what was the challenge again? (DON'T DO WHAT THIS GUY DID)  (Read 10218 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: So what was the challenge again?
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 10:16:39 AM »
http://forums.emuparadise.org/showthread.php?p=1416584
Same old tune, ignore rules, get hostile with staff, get fucked.

This is what, permaban #12384671308947601384 for you?

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2010, 10:17:26 AM »
I finally got my paper on US history involving Cirno written. Here it is:

How might US history have been different if Cirno had filled the role of various presidents, key political figures, or just other people doing real dumb things, throughout our history? Well let?s find out. On July 4, 1776, the Declaration of Ice Fairy Independence was ratified. When King George saw this, he was furious. ?How can something that doesn?t even exist get mentioned in such an important document, ESPECIALLY when it dares to threaten treason to the king of England?!? he shouted. He didn?t realize that such a thing as an ice fairy was real. But he was about to find out, in a strange way. The declaration called for ice fairies to rise up against the king. And they did. There never was a war. Rather, Cirno herself flew across the Atlantic Ocean to England. She then froze the king in a block of ice. He froze to death instantly. She quickly made her way back to the colonies in America to tell of this story, but in the process she had to go bathroom, and pooped out a huge iceberg. Upon impact in the ocean it sent a massive tsunami that washed a hundred miles inland killing half of the colonists. ?Woops, I guess that was dumb of me,? she said. This was her first act of stupidity. On April 30, 1789, she was elected president. How she got elected president, nobody knows. Her first act as president was to go around to all the people in the colonies and offer them free ice cr?me cones which she made herself using her powers. She really didn?t do anything important as president, so that?s why American history book writers made up George Washington so the great embarrassment she caused the country wouldn?t be written into history books. After John Adams became president she decided to go off and work on a plantation. Why she chose a life as a slave, nobody knows. This is the second of her great acts of stupidity. In fact it was on Thomas Jefferson?s plantation Monticello. You often hear about the relationship Jefferson had with Sally Hemings, but it was actually a threesome that also included Cirno herself. She later gave birth to a human and ice fairy hybrid. Jefferson was shocked by this strange creature and killed it. That?s why nobody ever found out until recently during an archaeological expedition at Monticello. As she is immortal, she has lived throughout all history in the US. She originally wrote the Emancipation Proclamation, not Lincoln. But it was so botched up that President Lincoln had to rewrite it from scratch. In fact this made her so angry she used her powers to freeze Lincoln. She ran the country up until the time ?Lincoln? was shot. Really, after she froze him, she hired a lookalike actor during public performances to stand in for President Lincoln. The truth was about to come out, so Cirno had this lookalike assassinated in Ford?s Theater to give a reason for a dead president, to end any possible speculation about the ?president?s? fate. She seemed to disappear for a time, from public view but then reappeared during the late 1920s. One day after eating some lunch she went to the New York Stock Exchange, to get some tickertape for a party she wanted to hold with some of her friends back in Gensokyo. She had found a way back to her world recently and was getting homesick. But as she tried to open up a tickertape machine to steal the tape, she accidentally dropped it. It landed on a wire powering the stock tracking machines, shorting them out. This malfunction was corrected after a couple hours of repair. Unfortunately the damage had been done. Many transactions weren?t accounted for in that time period, and the market crashed. That was her third great act of stupidity. This happened in October of 1929. On January 20, 1969, she was again elected president. However she needed an adviser to help in presidential matters, so she hired Richard Nixon. As she stayed in the Whitehouse doing presidential paperwork, she had Nixon often actually speak at gatherings where she was supposed to attend. People saw her so infrequently that many forgot about her and came to believe Nixon was president. She even had him hire thugs to break into the Watergate building to steal documents which included information on over 9000 dumb things she had done (though each of these was less stupid than her so far 3 great acts of stupidity). This break in wasn?t covered up very well though, and as a result there was a huge investigation. Just when they were about to discover her part in the break in plot, Nixon (as her trusted adviser) went around and planted evidence leading back to him. He ultimately was impeached, and then resigned before the trial could be completed. She herself left after that for fear her involvement would be discovered. Moving forward to the most modern time period, we can see how her stupidity played a role in the past decade. On January 20, 2001, George W. Bush was elected as president. However because he preferred to do nonpresidential stuff like going golfing, he hired Cirno to fill in for him when he was gone. She wasn?t very good at being a backup for him though. She completely missed obvious signs that Al Qaeda terrorists were itching for a fight. Due to her complete incompetence, on September 11, 2001, the largest terrorist attack ever on American soil was carried out. This was her fourth great act of stupidity. In 2003, the president decided it was time she tried her hands at some more military intelligence analysis. In her conclusion she decided that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. This is how the Iraq War really started. This was her fifth great act of stupidity. Throughout US history she blundered along, often making the country worse for it too. However when Barack Obama became president he finally had her captured and killed using a special technique that is needed to kill immortal fairies. Although some Republicans believe that she still, possibly through her spirit, is guiding the current president too, into doing things such as the economic stimulus and the healthcare reform law. However as a Touhou fan I can certainly feel her spirit whenever I play a Touhou game.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »
I finally got my paper on US history involving Cirno written. Here it is:
<so called paper>

Scientific papers are not a block of text.
- You have no section division. Where is the abstract, introduction, related literature, research approach/framework, results, conclusion/discussion?
- You have no scientific references nor APA styling for it.
- And the list goes on...

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2010, 10:22:10 AM »
Still banned you know, but thanks for playing!

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2010, 10:25:57 AM »
I can't indent on forum posts. It's just plain text. Also, the citations was for extra points, not a requirement. Nor did the rules say anything about it being a "scientific paper" with abstract etc. I saved the text of the exact rules, should a criticism of the paper arise like this.

The rules are:
Inspired by your enlightening post here, your task is to rewrite important American historical events as if Cirno had been president at the time. 5,000 word maximum, with proper writing technique: that means spelling, grammar, indentation of paragraphs, and citations for bonus points. You shall be graded on historical accuracy based on your own experiences, and your own speculation as to what would have happened had Cirno actually been President. Among the more interesting picks for events include the passing of the Sedition Act of 1798, the passing of the Sherman Act of 1890, and the Annexation of Hawaii in 1898, though you are by no means limited to these alone, as they are merely suggestions.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2010, 10:29:09 AM »
Here lemme spell it out as bluntly as possible, since from what we've found out about you, you're about as dense as brick wall.

You are banned, you were going to be banned this entire time.  The challenge was just to have a little fun with you before you got rebanned.  We never intended for you to pass unless by some miracle you provided enough entertainment we'd feel sorry for you.

And yes, entertainment you've given us.  But alas, we must part ways, it just wasn't ever meant to be I'm afraid.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2010, 10:30:21 AM »
You could have typed it word, export as PDF and publish it in a scientific journal you know.

Like the Hakurei conference journal or the great history journal of Hakutaku.

Shame on you.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »
[03:51] <Serpentarius> Ruro is an internet detective.

I gotta say, this made my month. And I got a heck of a lot of practice. Much obliged, animeduder.

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2010, 10:35:36 AM »
Sadly I find that I often have problems with  Touhou games setting up stuff like netplay. I need a GOOD forum, with people who KNOW what they are doing so I can set up a net game.
If maybe you restricted my posting permissions to the technical support section then I could get help with Touhou games when needed, but not make myself into an idiot.

If you check hackforums.net you'll see that I've NEVER been banned from there. If you check that Warsow forum you'll see I've been reactivated, but never was dumb enough to get rebanned. My luck ran out because of just how strict your rules are. Yes I've been banned on other sites too, but NEVER after just one day (ok there was one, but I was literally trying to test the admins to see how much spam it would take to get a ban and I spammed the heck out of that forum, but it wasn't one I intended to revisit anyway).

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2010, 10:37:02 AM »
If maybe you restricted my posting permissions to the technical support section then I could get help with Touhou games when needed, but not make myself into an idiot.
All the "help" you ever ask for is basically "links plz". So no.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2010, 10:37:11 AM »
It's a good forum because the likes of you aren't permitted here to shit it up.

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »
My problem is unique as I've followed all advice and still it's a no go. I'm thinking it might be that the one computer is Windows 7 64bit system instead of WIndows XP 32bit system (Touhou 12.3 was meant for WinXP at 32bits). But to confirm that this is the problem I need someone else with Windows 7 64bit to test the game in question. To do that, I need to make a post asking for help. To do that I need forum posting access in the technical support section.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2010, 10:41:28 AM »
If you check hackforums.net you'll see that I've NEVER been banned from there.
Good job, you managed to be unbanned from 1 forum out of 5000 you registered on.

but never was dumb enough to get rebanned
Probably you are, because you got banned dunno how many times here.

My luck ran out because of just how strict your rules are.
There is no reason for not following them.

but I was literally trying to test the admins to see how much spam it would take to get a ban
And many others used this excuse before you.

-Helepolis

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2010, 10:42:20 AM »
My problem is unique as I've followed all advice and still it's a no go. I'm thinking it might be that the one computer is Windows 7 64bit system instead of WIndows XP 32bit system (Touhou 12.3 was meant for WinXP at 32bits). But to confirm that this is the problem I need someone else with Windows 7 64bit to test the game in question. To do that, I need to make a post asking for help. To do that I need forum posting access in the technical support section.

/care

Seventh Holy Scripture

• Err... d'ya need somethin' from me?
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2010, 10:43:17 AM »
Go ask Gaia about your issue since despite what you claim you clearly don't have a problem with hentai.
Or did they ban you?

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 10:44:32 AM »
You may not care, but I'm a diehard Touhou otaku and I want to play Touhou 12.3 online. Once I get it running I could spend the rest of my life playing against people online.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 10:45:29 AM »
You may not care, but I'm a diehard Touhou otaku and I want to play Touhou 12.3 online. Once I get it running I could spend the rest of my life playing against people online.

Then do what thousands of other "touhou otakus" did on this site and other sites and figure it out yourself!

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
Also this is NOT my site. http://www.the-digimon-zone.4t.com/

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 10:47:30 AM »
Nor is this my site http://www.myspace.com/animedude5555 even though someone seemed to discover my name and rip it off (or maybe coincidence?)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 10:49:02 AM »
Oh good it looks like you're already on Gaia:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=17431669

Have fun there!

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2010, 10:49:21 AM »
Also this is NOT my site. http://www.the-digimon-zone.4t.com/
I KNEW the grammar was too good to be true!

Digimon is unruined ;___;

(No, I wish. Your email isn't cool enough to rip off. Loser.)

Nor is this my site http://www.myspace.com/animedude5555 even though someone seemed to discover my name and rip it off (or maybe coincidence?)
Oh come on, no denying that you thought Itachi was sexy back in the day.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 10:50:53 AM »
Oh come on, no denying that you thought Itachi was sexy back in the day.
I totally have the hots for him <3 <3 <3

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 10:52:03 AM »
He's so dark and brooding and BISHIE ^_________________^;;

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2010, 10:52:23 AM »
This is my myspace page.

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »
woops forgot the link

here it is
http://www.myspace.com/benhut

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2010, 10:54:09 AM »

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »
As for Gaiaonline I forgot I had an account. I actually see now it's an anime site, not a hentai site.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »
Yet you have accounts at numerous hentai sites, as well as comments posted on hentai pictures asking for edits/etc.  So don't be ashamed, we're all fellow perverts!

Videogamer555

• Permabanned
  • Quickest reban ever!
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »
How many of you here at Shrinemaiden.org actually look at hentai. I figure not many thus I had to hide the fact I actually do sometimes go to such sites. My favorite is rule34.paheal.net. I go by UltimateHentaiDude on that site.

My second favorite hentai site is lu.scio.us

I've been to a few others but none of them really have some of the rarer images, so over time I've dropped the other sites and now only use Rule34 and lu.scio.us

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2010, 11:02:56 AM »
LOL
That is all.